somekindofsign

Quote from: "new tiux"
Quote from: "Venus"
Mo and Souza, I had no clue you two cooperate with tabloids :|

Great job Mo and Souza! I've always thought that we need to turn tabloids to work for us and not let them tell lies. We must use them as our "weapons"  ;) cause unfortunatelly most of the people are reading tabloids and beLIEving it. So we can tell our oppinions and feeding it to them  :) that's the way we can blat our voice out.

Ok then I guess Michael is not clever because he didn´t use them as a weapon... so easy to do.
He would have thought, Ok I´m using tabloid to express the idea that I´m not a pedofile Wacko Jacko, that I want to heal the world.

Came on!

I´m asking myself why are we talking about this now that there´s no return.
I´m asking myself if the members word mean something here, or we´re just a number.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This is a live broadcast from a morning show in Autralia...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxo

Although I don't get  that if that guy spent so much time here, he still thinks this is the main theory and that we think he is living his life as Dave Dave, I still think this is a good thing. People will be triggered to read up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

yes souza its strange that he believes that the members think that mike is living his life as dd, and he had not really got it that it was only on the lkl that the references were made
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "new tiux"

Great job Mo and Souza! I've always thought that we need to turn tabloids to work for us and not let them tell lies. We must use them as our "weapons"  ;) cause unfortunatelly most of the people are reading tabloids and beLIEving it. So we can tell our oppinions and feeding it to them  :) that's the way we can blat our voice out.

Ok then I guess Michael is not clever because he didn´t use them as a weapon... so easy to do.
He would have thought, Ok I´m using tabloid to express the idea that I´m not a pedofile Wacko Jacko, that I want to heal the world.

Came on!

I´m asking myself why are we talking about this now that there´s no return.
I´m asking myself if the members word mean something here, or we´re just a number.

Ok ok ok....
We understand..... you write it everyday...
You complain  about that article, about TS, etc...
But I have a question, IF you don't like in here, WHY are you here?
I know, it seems a banal question, but I'd love to know the answer..
There are several other boards that are discussing the death hoax...

And about that article, look at what TS wrote in the last update:
TS wrote:
In Update #4d (4-39), I said: “And keep watching for more such events; we should see them coming more and more, now that we are in the return process {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=97}.” This link in Update #4 was to the sub-forum: “The Hoax Mentioned in the Media”; and at that time (March 14), there were only about three or four threads there (see the start dates on the threads). Now, there are more than twenty; and this number will continue to increase, as more and more catch on to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Everyday?
How many days has it been there?

Why are you here why don´t you go thing.
I´m here because here is where the Million visitors is. Vicious circle... there are millions because we came here.
If this were a spaceship that would leave this soil tomorrow I would be with them wherever they went. I don´t care where we´re landing into or who is the owner of the land.

About TS I have nothing against, I just say it´s someone to believe/follow or not just like others out there, some of them forbidden here. So the last quotation means relatively little to me. Just like anything people like BOW can say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Scream"
Quote from: "nakupendapia"
wow,
sorry could someone please clarify for me..did Mo and Souza gave an interivoew to the SUN or any of the newspapers who are covering the story ?

A Journalist called Jenna Sloan working for the Sun requested information from Mo & Souza for an article she was creating surrounding MJ and the hoax, but the information that was given had been twisted and made into a sensationalized, ridiculous story.

wasn't there a professional writer that was sighted as saying that a tabloid did the same thing to them?it seems that  i have read it here recently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Don't put the blame on all tabloids. They can be used for the benefit. TMZ is a medium too but they're helping us in this hoax. After this news spread all over the world, people started to talk about the hoax more and more. So it depends how you use the media ;) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I  THINK MJ N HIS CAMP DO NOT WANNA US TO SPOIL THE HOAX PLAN WHICH IN MY OPINION HAS BEEN PLANED WELL N EXECUTED WITH FINESSE ... I THINK DAVE DAVE WOULD OBVIOUSLY SUPPORT THE OTHER SIDE BECAUSE HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN PAID  HUGELY WELL FOR HIS PART IN THE HOAX N FAVOR N IF HE IS SILENT THINGS WILL GET MORE FISHY N IT WILL TRIGGER EVERYONES MIND ABOUT THE CHANCES OF MJ HOAXING HIS DEATH WORLDWIDE. WELL TO  COUNTER THIS SUN THING, SOMETHING LIKE "Extreme Measures" To Keep MJs Autopsy Photos Private  HAS BEEN RELEASED TO JUSTIFY THAT MJ REALLY DIED N AUTOPSY PICKS  EXIST... WHO KNOWS THEY MIGHT EVEN RELEASE FAKE A.PS  . GET READY GUYS.. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions