Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Elizabeth Taylor used Twitter messages Thursday to blast Dr. Arnie Klein for recent statements he made about their mutual friend, the late pop star Michael Jackson.

Taylor, like Jackson, was a patient of the Beverly Hills dermatologist.

"I thought doctors, like priests took an oath of confidentiality," Taylor tweeted. "May God have mercy on his soul."

The legendary actress, who often communicates with fans through Twitter postings, is currently on vacation in Europe, according to a spokesman.

Taylor expressed her anger with Klein for an interview he gave to the TV show "Extra," in which he supported claims by one of his male employees that the employee had an intimate relationship with Jackson.

"It seems he supplies not only women (Debbie Rowe), but men too...how convenient," Taylor wrote, including the parenthetical reference in her message.

Debbie Rowe, who married Jackson and gave birth to his two oldest children, was a nurse in Klein's office when she met Jackson.

Celebrity gossip site TMZ quoted Klein last week as saying his comment that Jackson was involved in a homosexual relationship was not a betrayal because it was intended to shoot down rumors Jackson was a pedophile.

"Just what we want in our doctors," Taylor wrote. "And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence. No wonder he has death threats."

TMZ quoted Klein saying as he and the former employee have received "horrible death threats" since the story was first reported.

Klein has not responded to CNN calls to his medical office or his publicist for a response to Taylor's tweets.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please lock if double.
One thing she don't say here. She don't say what Arnie said was a lie.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

the arabian nights

Liz you are a true friend and on mikes side no matter what

how shallow other pp are

when his back is turned, they sell him out, breach his confidentiality and fail to honour him in every way

it is truly wonderful to see you and other pp still have morals and still willing to speak out in support for your friend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

clea

Thanks Mrs Taylor! LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

CC

Quote from: "reading_on"

I THINK THAT MICHAEL SAY THAT HE IS NOT HOMOSEXUAL, I DON´T NEED LIZ CONFIRMATION... SHE DO NOT WASTE HER TIME CLARIFYING THAT, SHE KNOWS LIKE WE KNOW... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "reading_on"

I THINK THAT MICHAEL SAY THAT HE IS NOT HOMOSEXUAL, I DON´T NEED LIZ CONFIRMATION... SHE DO NOT WASTE HER TIME CLARIFYING THAT, SHE KNOWS LIKE WE KNOW... ;)

That should have said didn't say. I am glad there is some non English speakers here because my grammar is so bad sometimes I can be overlooked..lol.

I am more interested in what she is saying to the public by not saying that Arnie is a liar. I am just wondering if she thinks that her not saying that confirms the statement made by Arnie or she forgot (or the media omitted) something that said the statement wasn't true.  I like Liz. She would never intentionally hurt Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Java

I never thought of Michael as gay.  It never occured to me and I wasn't aware that it ever occured to anyone else.  He was Michael to me.  Even if he was, Arnold outted Michael and his actions are dispicable.  Arnold had an ax to grind to do something like that.  He did it.  It's done.  If I were his patient I'd be very guarded about what I shared with him.  So...I wouldn't be his patient.  Arnold's twitter response to Elizabeth was silly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Java"
I never thought of Michael as gay.  It never occured to me and I wasn't aware that it ever occured to anyone else.  He was Michael to me.  Even if he was, Arnold outted Michael and his actions are dispicable.  Arnold had an ax to grind to do something like that.  He did it.  It's done.  If I were his patient I'd be very guarded about what I shared with him.  So...I wouldn't be his patient.  Arnold's twitter response to Elizabeth was silly.

agreed  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions