airieslady

Re: It is now our turn. Please read...
May 14, 2010, 07:57:31 PM
Oh, Tears For Fears!  They were on the right side many yrs ago... I saw them several times.  These lyrics are good ones and so relevant!  Shout was another good one... MJ had a Shout also.  but yes, we should take all the Illumi symbols and use them for Good...back at em!  Their symbols mean squat!  I am eating sunflower seeds right now!  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

May 14, 2010, 07:59:31 PM
There are some lovely comments here, Thank you. ;)
I know this has not sat with some of you and I understand that this whole issue about going global has caused a rift here but I feel that this is a major piece of MJ's path to his comeback.
On symbolism-All natural, living things originate from Mother Earth and are a part of her and some of them have had their identities stolen by greedy, power-hungry forces. Their beautiful image has been twisted and distorted and used for their control.    
We are a part of this also and many have had this happen to them.
Butterflies are a beautiful part of Mother Earth as well as Owls and of course Sunflowers and many more.
What is designed for good can also be used for bad. I think it's a great way to remove their power by using their own symbolism against them by using it for us, restoring it back to it's true form.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 11:07:27 PM
Totally agree!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynned

May 15, 2010, 11:00:49 AM
U have a simple strategy for spreading the word and welcome any other practical ideas.  Here's mine.  I tell everyone I know that I believe that MJ is alive.  I tell them with confidence that I'm '99%' certain and that he will return and that the media is not telling the truth.  Most people don't ask why and I don't care if they look at me as though I'm nuts.  I'm just planting a seed.  I've set up my Youtube account with numerous hoax videos and, when MJ does return, I can direct people to those videos for further understanding.  No doubt we will seem prescient to others when he returns, just as we now seem crazy.  I also post regularly on various forums, trying to get people to investigate the hoax.  If anyone would like to help me out there, please PM me and we can strategize as to how best 'infiltrate' some of these forums.

We are so lucky to be a part of this great adventure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 11:35:01 AM
Quote from: "gwynned"
U have a simple strategy for spreading the word and welcome any other practical ideas.  Here's mine.  I tell everyone I know that I believe that MJ is alive.  I tell them with confidence that I'm '99%' certain and that he will return and that the media is not telling the truth.  Most people don't ask why and I don't care if they look at me as though I'm nuts.  I'm just planting a seed.  I've set up my Youtube account with numerous hoax videos and, when MJ does return, I can direct people to those videos for further understanding.  No doubt we will seem prescient to others when he returns, just as we now seem crazy.  I also post regularly on various forums, trying to get people to investigate the hoax.  If anyone would like to help me out there, please PM me and we can strategize as to how best 'infiltrate' some of these forums.

that is exactly how I do it...at the beginning of all this I wasn't confident enough to just go out there and tell everyone because they all think I'm crazy...because I seriously have no one around me here who believes at least a little bit. Kinda depressing. But now I do tell them no matter what...and I can't wait for the day when I can say I told you so 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

May 15, 2010, 01:05:13 PM

Thats a great idea about setting up your youtube account with hoax videos. I know there are many on the net but by choosing the best and most appropriate ones for new comers is perfect. We have come so far in this investigation that a new comer would not be able to understand a lot of it and the 'why' is a huge concept for them to get their heads around.
I talk to many people now about it and I am gaining confidence in voicing our discoveries. I do get a lot of blank reactions but this is understandable as they are completely unaware. They are so used to believing the 'believable' and not what is actually possible and achievable. This is going to shock so many people but we can be confident enough now in the truth to gently show others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

May 15, 2010, 04:16:42 PM
I'm so delighted that others are feeling more confident about vocalizing our discoveries.  I realize none of this would have been possible had we not all found our way to each other on the internet......the spider's web.  

I've been encountering lots of people lately who believe that 'something is up,' though most are fearful of catastrophe rather than optimistic about opportunity.  Is it possible that we are all walking together through the valley of death, following Michael's example, being without fear because we have God in our hearts?  Does anyone else feel so suddenly enthusiastic about the future?  I used to be a gloom and doomsayer, but now I feel L.O.V.E. in the air, though I occasionally get distracted by sounds of discord in the distance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 04:57:10 PM
I'm so delighted that others are feeling more confident about vocalizing our discoveries.  I realize none of this would have been possible had we not all found our way to each other on the internet......the spider's web.  

I've been encountering lots of people lately who believe that 'something is up,' though most are fearful of catastrophe rather than optimistic about opportunity.  Is it possible that we are all walking together through the valley of death, following Michael's example, being without fear because we have God in our hearts?  Does anyone else feel so suddenly enthusiastic about the future?  I used to be a gloom and doomsayer, but now I feel L.O.V.E. in the air, though I occasionally get distracted by sounds of discord in the distance.

;)  :D  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 06:33:26 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
I would like to add that Miko Brando who was on LKL with DD has now given 'flowers' to Larry for his 25th anniversary and he has a shop called 'Flowers from Michael'.

The connections are everywhere. :D

interesting that the number 25 for the 25th anniversary comes up. is this another link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 05:42:18 AM
I believe that metaphors are used a lot here, so my understanding of this is that Michael needs us to bridge the gap and surround him. With the seed he planted 10 months ago he has grown beautiful flowers, which are us. Now LMP asks us to send him Sun flowers, which I believe means she is asking us to spread his message that we have become so strong and united in. Spread it everywhere, talk to whoever will listen. Comment on pages where our voice will be heard by non believers etc...

I´m no Sun-reader, not even within the last days - therefore I would have never ever made a connection to "SUN-flowers."
But due to you, I think I got the message now...

Thank you!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 03:43:42 PM
Quote from: "rag doll"
I believe that metaphors are used a lot here, so my understanding of this is that Michael needs us to bridge the gap and surround him. With the seed he planted 10 months ago he has grown beautiful flowers, which are us. Now LMP asks us to send him Sun flowers, which I believe means she is asking us to spread his message that we have become so strong and united in. Spread it everywhere, talk to whoever will listen. Comment on pages where our voice will be heard by non believers etc...

I´m no Sun-reader, not even within the last days - therefore I would have never ever made a connection to "SUN-flowers."

Thank you!   ;)

I'm no Sun reader either, this was the one and only copy I've ever bought. It is notorious for writing trash.
I'd like to think this connection is right, it does seem to make sense. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 11:52:11 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
Quote from: "rag doll"

Thank you!   ;)

I'm no Sun reader either, this was the one and only copy I've ever bought. It is notorious for writing trash.
I'd like to think this connection is right, it does seem to make sense. :D

Yes, it does absolutely. "The garden of live flowers".  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions