No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

~Souza~

Re: It is now our turn. Please read...
May 14, 2010, 03:08:53 PM
Quote from: "hAZZELY"
now that's really twisted... it's like digging into something that can't be digged

[youtube:4om7psm1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQy86k4fBu0[/youtube:4om7psm1]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 04:04:03 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
I wanted to start a new post about the recent news coverage etc because I feel there is a specific message for us here that is not being heard. I know this has been discussed very much but I would like to bring a few things together here and explain my take on it as I think it is important.

On June 25th 2009 Michael planted a seed in the media with his supposed death. Since then he has been watering us with clues. Now this article comes out in The Sun which as we are all aware, the media has been very careful in what they have been reporting on, so now must be a very important time for us and him.
I am aware that this has caused yet another divide between us, but I do believe that this is all planned. nothing else would make sense. They could have done this months ago and without Souzas co-operation. Why I believe that souza was needed here is because this has fueled the knowledge that the media twist things and do not honour what they have agreed to.

So now another seed has been been planted in The 'Sun', for non believers and those who simply haven't ever questioned his 'death' . Almost immediately LMP announces that Michael has too much empty space around him. I believe that metaphors are used a lot here, so my understanding of this is that Michael needs us to bridge the gap and surround him. With the seed he planted 10 months ago he has grown beautiful flowers, which are us. Now LMP asks us to send him Sun flowers, which I believe means she is asking us to spread his message that we have become so strong and united in. Spread it everywhere, talk to whoever will listen. Comment on pages where our voice will be heard by non believers etc...

In this time also, DD has tweeted for his 'army of me' to revolt. Why he says 'me' is because if you believe as I do that Michael played DD on LKL then he is talking about Michael's army. To revolt means to rebel/ to stand against what is against us and unite in a common purpose, in this case Love and truth and our belief in Michael.

TS has also said that we can influence the hoax and his comeback and I think the time has now come for us to blossom and protect Michael by voicing his message. We need to be the water that makes this seed grow more beautiful flowers for Michael, as he needs major support for his return. This could be seen as a metaphor for parting the seas, carrying him so his return is safe for him and us. And most importantly that people understand why he has done this.

LMP stated 'silk' Sun flowers, and silk is made by the silk worm which symbolizes resurrection and rebirth as well as secrets and illumination.  

LMP also said today on TMZ that her message was falling on deaf ears!

I do understand many people's concern and anger about recent events, but this has to get out there. Piece by piece and DD was the biggest thing that would peak people's curiosity into at least having a look at this video. My husband even said to me this morning that he watched it and he really sees Michael there. The voice especially. I don't talk very much to him about the hoax usually as he finds it hard to believe and thinks I am just going off on one. Not now though!!!, so this could change many others who ridicule us and call us crazy. Maybe 'crazy' is the new 'sane'.

Whatever our personal feelings, lets openly unite for Michael's safe return.  :)  ;)  :)

I so agree. Thanks for posting this message!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Grace

May 14, 2010, 04:45:18 PM
And again as I am really worried and don't know if some of you noticed this:

Are we aware of this context of sunflowers?

[youtube:33pl7wit]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndYqlnewfz4[/youtube:33pl7wit]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wasn't our attention drawn to the fact that the sunflower is one of the illuminati symbols?

Was LMP asking for more sun showers or for more sunflowers?
And doesn't MySpace belong to R. Murdoch's realm?
Who is gardener and who is goat here?
Are we (blinded) changing color?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 14, 2010, 04:47:03 PM
Great post.  This certainly made me see all of this from another perspective,
Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 14, 2010, 04:47:33 PM

Grace, the sunflowerguy who donated the sunflowers to Forest Lawn is Harvey's relative.  Harve is in the Good Camp, don't forget that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 14, 2010, 04:52:00 PM
Mo, I am just watching. And I don't have a good vibe there.
I don't care if the president himself ordered the flowers. I really don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

*Mo*

May 14, 2010, 04:55:43 PM

Also, don't forget LMP attended the green screened burial, so she must know he ain't dead...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 14, 2010, 05:00:44 PM
TMZ is telling us this, not LMP.
So what is true and what is fiction and what is make.believe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

*Mo*

May 14, 2010, 05:19:23 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
And again as I am really worried and don't know if some of you noticed this:

Are we aware of this context of sunflowers?

[youtube:363z1n1x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndYqlnewfz4[/youtube:363z1n1x]

Wasn't our attention drawn to the fact that the sunflower is one of the illuminati symbols?

Was LMP asking for more sun showers or for more sunflowers?
And doesn't MySpace belong to R. Murdoch's realm?
Who is gardener and who is goat here?
Are we (blinded) changing color?

Check the Sowing The Seeds Of Love lyrics, these don't look like being pro illuminati:

High time we made a stand & shook up the views of the common man
And the love train rides from coast to coast
DJ's the man we love the most
Could you be, could you be squeaky clean
And smash any hope of democracy
As the headline says you're free to choose
There's egg on your face and mud on your shoes
One of these days they're gonna call in the ruse, yeah

(Sowing the seeds of love) anything is possible
(Seeds of love) when you're sowing the seeds of love
(Sowing the seeds of love)
(Sowing the seeds of love) anything is possible
(Seeds of love) sowing the seeds of love (Sowing the seeds)

I spy tears in their eyes
They look to the skies for some kind of divine intervention
Food goes to waste, so nice to eat, so nice to taste
Politician Granny with your high ideals
Have you no idea how the majority feels
So without love and a promised land
We're fools to the rules of a government plan
Kick out the style, bring back the jam

(Sowing the seeds of love) anything (seeds of love)
(Sowing the seeds of love) (Sowing the seeds of love, seeds of love)
Sowing the seeds, the birds and the bees, my girlfriend and me in love

Feel the pain, talk about it, if you're a worried man then shout about it
Open hearts, feel about it, open minds, think about it
Everyone read about it, everyone scream about it

Everyone (everyone, yeah yeah)
Everyone (everyone) read about it, read about it
Read it in the books in the crannies
And the nooks there are books to read...Chorus!!!

(Sowing the seeds of love) Oh, the seeds of love
We're sowing the seeds, sowing the seeds

We're sowing the seeds of love. we're sowing the seeds
Sowing the seeds of love, we're sowing the seeds of love
(Mr. England sowing the seeds of love)

(Time to eat all your words, swallow your pride, open your eyes)
Time to eat all your words, swallow your pride, open your eyes
High time we made a stand (time to eat all your words)
And shook up the views of the common man (swallow your pride)
And the love train rides from coast to coast (open your eyes)
Every minute of every hour "I Love a Sunflower" (open your eyes)
And I believe in love power (open your eyes)
Love power, love (open your eyes) power
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 14, 2010, 05:35:54 PM
I know the lyrics & the vid and that's why I spoke up.
I am going to leave it up to you here.
I said my 2 cents and I continue watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

~Souza~

May 14, 2010, 05:36:21 PM
TMZ is telling us this, not LMP.
So what is true and what is fiction and what is make.believe?

Let's look at it this way: we want the world to change right? Does that mean we have to ignore owls, sunflowers, anything in the shape of a pyramid or people that lost one eye from now on? Or should we try to see the positive side of things that were not invented by them, only used. I would hate it if I can't have sunflowers in my garden anymore because otherwise people would think I'm with some secret society.

If you wanna get your enemy, why not use their own symbolism? When a sunflower grows, it follows the sun until it's mature and can sow it's own seeds, so more sunflowers will surface. It's all mathematics:

Mike is the sun, feeding us, the hoaxies, until we are mature enough to sow our own seeds (information) son new hoaxers will pop up, which also will follow the sun until... well ya get me.

If every hoaxer on this that understands the message will spread it amongst 10 new people, you get 35.000 new sunflowers that follow the sun. Those 35.000 will also tell 10 people about it.

Not all is bad in the world, and if Harvey Levin is a bad person, then I am Napoleon Bonaparte.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 14, 2010, 05:43:33 PM
I know the lyrics & the vid and that's why I spoke up.
I am going to leave it up to you here.
I said my 2 cents and I continue watching.

By the way: the stairs in your signature have the colors red/white and black: Illuminati related. The flower in your avatar is purple, purple is MK Ultra related. If you will read the book about mind control, you will agree with me that if we would question and repel anything that could be linked to Mind Control or Illuminati, we couldn't wear red schoes anymore, or paint a rainbow, or watch Peter Pan and The Wizard of Oz.  

It's not the sunflowers' fault some asses used it in their symbolism. I'd say run with it and use it against them.

Just my 2 cents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 05:50:14 PM
Some excellent comments there
Now we just wait for this to start to peel off...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

May 14, 2010, 06:53:38 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
I wanted to start a new post about the recent news coverage etc because I feel there is a specific message for us here that is not being heard. I know this has been discussed very much but I would like to bring a few things together here and explain my take on it as I think it is important.

On June 25th 2009 Michael planted a seed in the media with his supposed death. Since then he has been watering us with clues. Now this article comes out in The Sun which as we are all aware, the media has been very careful in what they have been reporting on, so now must be a very important time for us and him.
I am aware that this has caused yet another divide between us, but I do believe that this is all planned. nothing else would make sense. They could have done this months ago and without Souzas co-operation. Why I believe that souza was needed here is because this has fueled the knowledge that the media twist things and do not honour what they have agreed to.

So now another seed has been been planted in The 'Sun', for non believers and those who simply haven't ever questioned his 'death' . Almost immediately LMP announces that Michael has too much empty space around him. I believe that metaphors are used a lot here, so my understanding of this is that Michael needs us to bridge the gap and surround him. With the seed he planted 10 months ago he has grown beautiful flowers, which are us. Now LMP asks us to send him Sun flowers, which I believe means she is asking us to spread his message that we have become so strong and united in. Spread it everywhere, talk to whoever will listen. Comment on pages where our voice will be heard by non believers etc...

In this time also, DD has tweeted for his 'army of me' to revolt. Why he says 'me' is because if you believe as I do that Michael played DD on LKL then he is talking about Michael's army. To revolt means to rebel/ to stand against what is against us and unite in a common purpose, in this case Love and truth and our belief in Michael.

TS has also said that we can influence the hoax and his comeback and I think the time has now come for us to blossom and protect Michael by voicing his message. We need to be the water that makes this seed grow more beautiful flowers for Michael, as he needs major support for his return. This could be seen as a metaphor for parting the seas, carrying him so his return is safe for him and us. And most importantly that people understand why he has done this.

LMP stated 'silk' Sun flowers, and silk is made by the silk worm which symbolizes resurrection and rebirth as well as secrets and illumination.  

LMP also said today on TMZ that her message was falling on deaf ears!

I do understand many people's concern and anger about recent events, but this has to get out there. Piece by piece and DD was the biggest thing that would peak people's curiosity into at least having a look at this video. My husband even said to me this morning that he watched it and he really sees Michael there. The voice especially. I don't talk very much to him about the hoax usually as he finds it hard to believe and thinks I am just going off on one. Not now though!!!, so this could change many others who ridicule us and call us crazy. Maybe 'crazy' is the new 'sane'.

Whatever our personal feelings, lets openly unite for Michael's safe return.  :)  ;)  :)

Dear God your comments have left me very emotional. I have stood up for Michael since i realized this was all a hoax on August 29th!! I love him!! I miss him!! I pray that everyone unites and we all stand together as his Armor. Please everyone lets pull together and protect him and spread his message.We are here for you MJ. Our Armor is ready and we are waiting!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions