Delphi

My only question is, with the exception of the money factor, what makes that ebookmovie any different than from what we're doing here? Anybody can read that book. Anybody can read these forums. So what's the difference in exposition if these are both public mediums, save for the fact that the ebook is more mainstream? How is this book exposing the hoax any more than these forums? If the hoax has clues and leads to be followed, wouldn't you think that this somehow going to be exposed anyway?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

This is part of the adventure people!! Get the book!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So what's this ending in the book that Pearl keeps going on about? She says don't jump to the end and spoil it - so what's the ending anyone? Spoil it for me.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
This is part of the adventure people!! Get the book!! :lol:
LMAO :lol: well too bad, i aint getting it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

One Could Read and Then say, I think :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you want to know what the general consensus is on this book read the comments here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not saying that general opinion is always correct, but there is a recurring theme here...

Did Pearl say how many books she sold yet? What a nice little earner, but aren't the fans paying for their own work?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
If you want to know what the general consensus is on this book read the comments here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not saying that general opinion is always correct, but there is a recurring theme here...

Did Pearl say how many books she sold yet? What a nice little earner, but aren't the fans paying for their own work?

I find it particularly interesting that she opened her video with her 'successful predictions' to lend credibility to her book, almost as if she had contact to a higher plane of sorts. I'm not so sure about this one.  :? Thanks for the link, Diana.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

I find this emoviebook yet another attempt to make money on MJ, nothing more.
I have watched YT hoax videos when they started appearing, some makers have been just brilliant in their work. Some have quit, some continue. Later joined forums to get more info.

Now this person comes, has watched the same videos ppl have put a lot of their effort and time in, has read the forums - now she makes a product based on these and puts a price tag on it! What a nerve, I say. I cringe at this book.

I hear MJ whispering: "Anything for money."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Of course you have to keep in mind Michael's words: "Anything for money", but you can take into consideration that this ebook is part of the hoax plan ;) I mean Pearl gained some popularity because of her former book(s) and maybe she's a tool to expose some information about Michael's pseudocide and his reasons in order to reach a bigger audience than "only" the believers. This is also a possibility imo. ;)

L.O.V.E.
Shoshannah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Of course you have to keep in mind Michael's words: "Anything for money", but you can take into consideration that this ebook is part of the hoax plan ;) I mean Pearl gained some popularity because of her former book(s) and maybe she's a tool to expose some information about Michael's pseudocide and his reasons in order to reach a bigger audience than "only" the believers. This is also a possibility imo. ;)

L.O.V.E.
Shoshannah

I agree that this is a very real possibility.  Michael wants his message to reach as wide an audience as possible and I think he's more likely thinking "the end sometimes justifies the means".  Just my 2 cents worth  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe it's interesting....
I like to read the comments from the news at TMZ and under the story of the Beverly Hilton Hotel event with Katherine i found a comment from Pearl, who was making the Pseudocide Book !
She was there and where a part of that event !
Please take a look :

22. This article is a bunch of lies. I was there and I was also a part of the promotion of the event.

The house was PACKED!

And Tito Jackson delivered a magnificent performance-I LOVED every second of it!

From the author of the EmovieBook, "Pseudocide Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life?"

MichaelJacksonPseudocide com

Posted at 12:15 PM on Jun 27, 2010 by Pearl Jr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know, this isn't  her first comment..I remember reading the article about Joe's lawsuit I think, and her comment was : " AEG fully examined, Murray entirely examined.." something like this and at the end she wrote her book, website...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Quote from: "whisper"
You know, this isn't  her first comment..I remember reading the article about Joe's lawsuit I think, and her comment was : " AEG fully examined, Murray entirely examined.." something like this and at the end she wrote her book, website...

No Whisper, i don't seen it ! Thank you ! So she is in it all ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "emeraldcity"

L.O.V.E.
Shoshannah

I agree that this is a very real possibility.  Michael wants his message to reach as wide an audience as possible and I think he's more likely thinking "the end sometimes justifies the means".  Just my 2 cents worth  :)

Just 2 cents?  :lol: Thanks for your support, Emeraldcity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "emeraldcity"

L.O.V.E.
Shoshannah

Just 2 cents?  :lol: Thanks for your support, Emeraldcity

I'm sorry :oops: (it was a little dry joke, didn't want to offend anybody)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions