Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
She admits she gives us credits! - the MJ Fans!

Guys, I've got a gut feeling.... Maybe this is Amy?  :shock:

No, i have a tremendous gut feeling that the person hiding behind Pearl Jr is non other than TWIGGY and her partner HASIL from MJHOAXLIVE. Like i say, do you know where your money is going? Hmmm.......

Lets just say that that some of the points brought up in the book bear an uncanny resemblance to twiggy's thoughts......

Twiggy also introduced the book for the first time by having Pearl Jr in as a guest in MJHOAXLIVE chat room. I think Pearl Jr is a front for Twig's work.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm... is this a good or bad news?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

If what i wrote is true, it's definitely bad news.

I just want to point out that Pearl has had no contact with the Jackson family when writing this book. She is not close to the family and has not spoken to them face to face recently. I am not even sure if the Jackson's are aware of her book. I would like to see their faces when they find out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sounds quite interesting.  On many points I agree.  Michael Jackson fans are a force to be reckoned with.  We have his back, front and side and will fight tooth and nail to defend him if anyone reports anything obviously debasing about him.  We know our king of pop because we interpret with our hearts and our minds his messages.  We pick up on his circuitry and can sense things about him that other people either neglect or refuse to see.  None of Michael's music is superficial.  It has a far reaching message, a method to the madness if you will.  Michael Jackson's fans' love for him is intellectual, social and spiritual,  It is boundless and it is infinite.  We connect to him and he to us.  That is what makes it sometimes hard to explain to non Michael fans the journey.  They think we are bonkers, when we are anything but.  

Okay, that said, what is the topic of this thread :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

TWIGGY AND HASIL ARE NOT PEARL JR.
THIS IS HOW RUMORS BEGIN - NOT RESEARCHING FIRST
BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Do a Google image search for Pearl Jr. She's a black lady.
Twiggy is a blonde haired white lady - didn't you see her on
the Eddie Jones show?  :roll:

:evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
OK and this is where misinformation and LACK of research masquerades as the truth.

Now what were you saying again?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk

OK first of all, I did not say that Twiggy/Hasil WERE Pearl Jr. I know exactly who Pearl is and i know who twiggy is - i have seen them both. If you look at what i wrote i said that it was my GUT FEELING that Twiggy/Hasil were involved in Pearl's book. That's my opinion and i'm entitled to think and say it. Aside from my own 'thoughts', everything else i wrote is accurate - i actually asked Pearl some questions about herself and the Jackson family and she answered.

I never actually wrote 'i know this to be true' - that is why i said 'If what i wrote is true.....'

You can't castigate people for having opinions. I have always said what i think about Pearl's book. I think it's distasteful, i think she may be playing on her 'closeness' to the family to lend credibility to the book and i am not alone in these thoughts - at all.

Is it really controversial to muse the idea that other people may have collaborated in writing the book?

So, illusionist, i will overlook the fact that you misread what i wrote. Again, if you want to see misinformation and lack of research masquerading as truth  - buy Pseudocide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh, and i do think that if Pearl pockets the money generated from this then that's vulturistic opportunism. Maybe we can get a comment from the family, Katherine?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

I see this as getting the word out. Whether MJ is behind it or not, it is another well known person that is saying "Whoa! Now open your eyes! Are you going to continue to sip the kool aid of lies and deceptions that have plagued MJ all these years?"
All it does is ask questions, presents a lot of info that has been collected since last June, all in one tidy place.
Naturally I'm suspicious, after all that has happened we are all suspicious. But keep an open mind and don't start pointing fingers as to who is making money from it. The point is that people should think about the question. Did he do that to save his life?
I haven't downloaded it yet but I plan on doing that this week-end.
I have been reading this site and others since last summer and have read just about everything ever thought of about what happened, some is right on and very possible and some is ridiculous but I don't discount it till I have sound reasons to do so.

So I will keep an open mind on this topic, after all this is something we are so emotionally involved in and it's been a long 11 months. It is getting tiring having others say to let Michael go, he's not alive etc. when there is all this info that says the opposite.

I notice on some forums, mainly non-believers that dread of the 25th is setting in.

Praying that the BAMM!! happens soon!!
Keeping the faith! I adore all of you people too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

Quote from: "Lady J"
You guyz, do you think the money is worth it?  :cry:

I really don't..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I found this clip on youtube or pearl jnr, 3 days after MJ's alleged death.  She also mentions about a possible hoax even back then........and I also believe she once was on LACRA speaks out, with Eddie Jones. (not 100% sure though) or was it Geraldine Hughes: the  author of redemption?

[youtube:2ns3l1bb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BG23_Qo2fE[/youtube:2ns3l1bb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am a little confused because I thought that Pearl Junior was a staunch Michael is dead believer :shock:   did she change her mind or am I confusing her?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Pearl Jnr is an activist.  She fights for black american rights and justice. She has written other books too.  This is one of them...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Quote from: "2 Bad"
I see this as getting the word out. Whether MJ is behind it or not, it is another well known person that is saying "Whoa! Now open your eyes! Are you going to continue to sip the kool aid of lies and deceptions that have plagued MJ all these years?"
All it does is ask questions, presents a lot of info that has been collected since last June, all in one tidy place.
Naturally I'm suspicious, after all that has happened we are all suspicious. But keep an open mind and don't start pointing fingers as to who is making money from it. The point is that people should think about the question. Did he do that to save his life?
I haven't downloaded it yet but I plan on doing that this week-end.
I have been reading this site and others since last summer and have read just about everything ever thought of about what happened, some is right on and very possible and some is ridiculous but I don't discount it till I have sound reasons to do so.

So I will keep an open mind on this topic, after all this is something we are so emotionally involved in and it's been a long 11 months. It is getting tiring having others say to let Michael go, he's not alive etc. when there is all this info that says the opposite.

I notice on some forums, mainly non-believers that dread of the 25th is setting in.

Praying that the BAMM!! happens soon!!
Keeping the faith! I adore all of you people too!
I have downloaded this book and I have started to read it, it is very interesting and worth downloading imo.  She references different sources at the end, including this forum.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

I am sure this book is interesting, but we've been investigating for months and I don't think we wll find out about things we did not know/or did not pointed out. I'm pretty sure we've pointed out the biggest strange coincidences, and they should be enough for us to believe Mike isnt dead.
The only positive thing about this book is that Pearl believes it's a hoax too, considering who she is ( once close to the family, defending Michael in 2005, living in LA etc.). But do we need to read it to know that? I dont think so. I am also part of those who believes that Michael had reasons to fake his death, and I think it's wrong to "open up" his project to the world, trying to convince poeple...whatever the reasons are. It's like trying to make his project fail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions