MJonmind

Since when has any MJ fan ever wanted to blur out their face--it would be sought after pic. What are the precautions she's talking about? In pics of Michal with his kids, if there's other kids in the pics they are always blurred, I guess because they are minors for their protection. I've noticed that in pics with criminals that innocent people in it are often blurred.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im taking offense to Murray having fans...Are they Happy he MIGHT have killed the King of Pop?
I dont think she really is a fan which is why she asked her face to be blurred... but i think she just wanted to get a pic for mula...and becuz well he all over the news

And i think that TMZ knows that the people on the hoax forum are going to be the first to see new news on MJ or Murray or anyone related to him...thats why they give us the original pics and stuff and then after we have had enough time to look at it they go back and change it real quick before the rest of the world gets ahold of it lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Im taking offense to Murray having fans...Are they Happy he MIGHT have killed the King of Pop?
I dont think she really is a fan which is why she asked her face to be blurred... but i think she just wanted to get a pic for mula...and becuz well he all over the news

And i think that TMZ knows that the people on the hoax forum are going to be the first to see new news on MJ or Murray or anyone related to him...thats why they give us the original pics and stuff and then after we have had enough time to look at it they go back and change it real quick before the rest of the world gets ahold of it lol

you could be right...TMZ knows about us, so it would only make sense to do that (if they're nice lol) 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

I wasn't meaning it as them being nice to us...I was meaning it to them messing with our heads and playing silly games with us lol OR they could have changed it because that girl called and B**CHED them out  :lol: your pic hahahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
I wasn't meaning it as them being nice to us...I was meaning it to them messing with our heads and playing silly games with us lol OR they could have changed it because that girl called and B**CHED them out  :lol: your pic hahahaha

I know...I was being sarcastic ;)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "Tina K."
How can he have fans ??? Oh, diden't he say in his famous statement ( on video ) something about his loyal supporters or something ?  Can you see the face in the whipped cream in the girls right hand ?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I see hidden faces everywhere......

tina, i seriously believe you need a vacation...  :lol:  you need to chill, gurl!!!   8-) srsly...

:mrgreen:

u two go back to MEGA FUNNY PICS thread.
i need u there.

tq

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

Tina K.

Quote from: "Debbie Zebua"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "Tina K."
How can he have fans ??? Oh, diden't he say in his famous statement ( on video ) something about his loyal supporters or something ?  Can you see the face in the whipped cream in the girls right hand ?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I see hidden faces everywhere......

tina, i seriously believe you need a vacation...  :lol:  you need to chill, gurl!!!   8-) srsly...

:mrgreen:

u two go back to MEGA FUNNY PICS thread.
i need u there.

tq

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
ok MAMA ! :mrgreen:  i'll be back tonight..... :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

Java

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Wow what a strange thing for TMZ to post.  They barely blurred out that girls face.  Nice job (sarcasm).  It's kinda funny that they're saying Murray has fans now like he's an actor or a celebrity.  They make light of the sighting of Murray talking about the whole coffee thing.  Also funny how you hear about people supporting Murray now and Arnie Klein is the one getting death threats.  Man TMZ is reporting every little thing that happens now regarding Michael.  Almost like they're flipping the script.  Murray not the bad guy after all but Klein instead?  We are in for some suprising things to happen regarding this case.  I know Klein is guilty of something I just have a gut feeling.

I don't know if he's guilty of anything, but he did write a script to himself which was in the news and briefly mentioned in his TMZ interview.  He wrote it using one of those aliases attributed to Michael.  Doctors aren't allowed to write scripts for themselves.  I wonder if he's gonna take some heat for that.  I thought from the git-go when I saw all those aliases that they were written for others and not Michael and apparently at least one was..so how many of the others were too?  Probably all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Quote from: "jill"
Is Starbucks owned by Coca Cola?

No.  They started out as a hole-in-the-wall coffee place years ago and grew.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

"Dr. Conrad Murray has fans ... with whipped cream on top."

This makes me remember the cream Murray supposedly wanted to get back from the house for the world would not know about it. And I think it was Grace who made a good analysis of what "cream" could mean and one of the supposition was that it could mean money as for C.R.E.A.M. Cash Rules Everything Around Me.
So maybe that TMZ is telling us that the so-called Murray's fans are paid to play their role...they're fake fans, actors...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "RK"
Maybe this is to make people" wake up and smell the coffee. "
How much more of this craziness can people watch being thrown at them from their televisions before starting to question the validity of these stories

Haha, you´re so right!  :lol:
That´s the most fascinating thing- it´s sheer unbelievable what people are willing to swallow.
It´s screamingly funny to watch, but it´s also disturbing how easily influencable people are - even these days...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

I revived this thread for only one reason and that is the automobile! Can someone good with cars figure out what this vehicle is and compare it to any you can find shots of at the Encino compound!!! This could get interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Serenitys_Dream

The Starbucks logo is of a "two tailed siren". This links to a thread posted by Souza or Mo about Barnum's Fiji Mermaid.

Dear Mr. Burcher:

Thank you for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company. I was happy to read
about your interest in Starbucks.

Our company was formed by three college students who created the
Starbucks name and logo after discovering classic, nautical characters in
literature and art. The two-tailed siren depicted on our logo is a
creature of strength and power, and is common in medieval adventure tales.
Our company's name is derived from Captain Starbuck, the first mate and
adventurer named in Herman Melville's novel, Moby Dick.

Thanks again for your interest. I hope you will continue enjoying
Starbucks coffee for years to come.

Sincerely,

Kaitlin
Customer Relations Representative

The Siren
In Greek Mythology were three dangerous bird-women, portrayed as seductresses  who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island. Roman poets placed them on an island called Sirenum scopuli. In some later, rationalized traditions the literal geography of the "flowery" island of Anthemoessa, or Anthemusa, is fixed: sometimes on Cape Pelorum and at others in the islands known as the Sirenuse, near Paestum, or in Capreae.  All such locations were surrounded by cliffs and rocks.
Their number is variously reported as between two and five. In the Odyssey, Homer says nothing of their origin or names, but gives the number of the Sirens as two. Later writers mention both their names and number: some state that there were three.
The Sirens of Greek mythology are sometimes portrayed in later folklore  as fully aquatic and mermaid-like;

Moby Dick
In Moby-Dick, Melville employs stylized language, symbolism, and metaphor to explore numerous complex themes. Through the main character's journey, the concepts of class and social status, good and evil, and the existence of gods are all examined as Ishmael speculates upon his personal beliefs and his place in the universe. The narrator's reflections, along with his descriptions of a sailor's life aboard a whaling ship, are woven into the narrative along with Shakespearean literary devices such as stage directions, extended soliloquies and asides.

Strabuck's linked to Illuminati
The Evidence:

1. The Starbucks coffee chain has eye in the pyramid symbols in some of its shops. Scroll down and See Alex Jones video which includes occult symbolism regarding Starbucks.

2. Starbucks renovates Masonic temple and turns it into Temple For Performing Arts

3. Starbucks symbol is a twin tailed mermaid known as a Siren. There is an "uncanny" resemblance between H.P.Lovecraft's Dagon siren and the Starbucks version. Lovecraft of course was a horror writer associated heavily with the occult.

4. In general, in Greek Mythology , Sirens were creatures that lulled sailors into a trance only to destroy and or devour them. more .

5. The siren is associated with Alchemy more .

6. Starbucks LLC is located in Minden, Nevada at a 2525 address. more . There are various 2525 Starbucks locations.

7. The 2525 number is of course a multiple combination of '5's. The greek goddess of discord is associated with the law of fives

8. Starbucks has also 3333 addressed locations - Simply google Starbucks 3333.

9. As noted before, Illuminati linked firms tend to have a 3333 AND a 666 addressed site almost invariably. One follows the other like night and day.

10. Former Senator Bill Bradley is on the Board of Starbucks. He is a youth freemason De Molay like Bill Clinton and an Illuminist Rhodes Scholar as well.

11. Howard Schultz, a zionist billionaire is the main player in Starbucks and owned until recently the Seattle Supersonics Pro Basketball team.

12. Howard Schultz and Zionism
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can someone compare the pics of this fan to the one in the wheelchair being taken off from the plane. To me they are similar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

You know something? I'm absolutely convinced there are two black Conrad Murray's.

One is Michael in disguise, the guy who originally gave us the internet message. He is much shorter, has his left shoulder much broader than the left in a weird way (remember how DD had weird huge shoulders), and his right hand has some half point of lighter colouring. His nostrils tend to flare out much wider that the taller CM. This Dr. Murray in the car is Michael. I was staring at him the longest time thinking how he didn't look like the CM we've seeing so much of. I also was thinking that for such a big tall man how he didn't look that big in the car anymore.

The other Conrad Murray is the dude who is super tall, in the courthouse, at his church, on the beach, in the airplane. His face and hands are much darker too.

Also just the way the two of them are often put side by side on TMZ, and CM seems to represent Michael. Many people have asked about MJ being CM, and having a double black CM fits with the hoax patterns. The nostril widths and darker skin shade is quite obvious to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions