MICHAEL JACKSON's mother KATHERINE has been left devastated by the prospect of the media publishing a series of graphic photos taken during the King of Pop's autopsy.

Officials at the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) and the Los Angeles District Attorney's office are in possession of the images, which were detailed in the coroner's report of the singer's death.

But the Jackson family matriarch fears the photos will fall into the wrong hands and end up on the internet and splashed across publications around the world.

A source tells the National Enquirer, "There are genuine fears the pictures could be leaked or that computer hackers could get to them - and the LAPD and District Attorney's office are taking extreme preventive measures to keep them secure."

Katherine Jackson wants the pictures kept under wraps - because the publication of the gruesome shots will be disrespectful to the Thriller superstar's memory and have a negative impact on his three young kids.

The insider says, "Katherine says releasing the photos is morbid and disrespectful to Michael's memory. She's still dealing with Michael's death and she's extremely worried about his kids seeing pictures of their dead father.

"Katherine said she hopes and prays that decency will prevail and no one will ever see these photographs."

Jackson died last June (09) after suffering a cardiac arrest following a dose of powerful drug Propofol. His personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is set to stand trial on a charge of involuntary manslaughter amid accusations he administered the dose that killed the singer. He has pleaded not guilty.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ladylee1979"
MICHAEL JACKSON's mother KATHERINE has been left devastated by the prospect of the media publishing a series of graphic photos taken during the King of Pop's autopsy.

Officials at the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) and the Los Angeles District Attorney's office are in possession of the images, which were detailed in the coroner's report of the singer's death.

But the Jackson family matriarch fears the photos will fall into the wrong hands and end up on the internet and splashed across publications around the world.

A source tells the National Enquirer, "There are genuine fears the pictures could be leaked or that computer hackers could get to them - and the LAPD and District Attorney's office are taking extreme preventive measures to keep them secure."

Katherine Jackson wants the pictures kept under wraps - because the publication of the gruesome shots will be disrespectful to the Thriller superstar's memory and have a negative impact on his three young kids.

The insider says, "Katherine says releasing the photos is morbid and disrespectful to Michael's memory. She's still dealing with Michael's death and she's extremely worried about his kids seeing pictures of their dead father.

"Katherine said she hopes and prays that decency will prevail and no one will ever see these photographs."

Jackson died last June (09) after suffering a cardiac arrest following a dose of powerful drug Propofol. His personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is set to stand trial on a charge of involuntary manslaughter amid accusations he administered the dose that killed the singer. He has pleaded not guilty.

Do you have the link please :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "techdiva"
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Okayyy what does this mean there are no such photos of Michael, hidden message ?  :shock:

Definately

These "pics" could definately be faked like the ambulance picture
You got that right. I found out from listening to the Carotta Chatwood show with Maura and Tom; a caller from Canada stated that the Autopsy was from three different autospies. On page 46 of the AR blood tube labeled Gershwin drawn on 6/25/09.

If you google Gershwin  you will find link to Progie and Bess, there is a song called "It Aint Necessarily So" I know this discussed way back.  Just sayin incase you missed it. ;)

As all way with the L.O.V.E. xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They don't want the picks leaked cause the world will know its not Michael's body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "techdiva"
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Okayyy what does this mean there are no such photos of Michael, hidden message ?  :shock:

Definately

These "pics" could definately be faked like the ambulance picture
You got that right. I found out from listening to the Carotta Chatwood show with Maura and Tom; a caller from Canada stated that the Autopsy was from three different autospies. On page 46 of the AR blood tube labeled Gershwin drawn on 6/25/09.

If you google Gershwin  you will find link to Progie and Bess, there is a song called "It Aint Necessarily So" I know this discussed way back.  Just sayin incase you missed it. ;)

As all way with the L.O.V.E. xxx
Thank you so much. I guess I did. I try to read all the threads. I will check this out. Thank you again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"
They don't want the picks leaked cause the world will know its not Michael's body.

I am pretty sure that is not one of the things you would able to tell from an autopsy photo. There are a lot of photos they take that have nothing to identify a person in them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Zen

"IF" Michael died, then we do not need to skip to autopsy pictures!
We have not seen ONE photo of a peaceful Michael Jackson laying
in state, not even from far away.
THAT in itself would not be so horrible to fans, to find closure.
It would be SAD, but not horrible.
Why everything have to be so filled with the controversy from the
this family?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
If there are ever autopsy pictures of Michael, my eyes will never see them.  to view them would be to die.  It would killl me.
You would pretend you're in medicine and look at them from a clinical perspective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting, very interesting.
What appeared to novelty with respect to Michael Jackson is not serious.
In newspapers and television stations here in Rio de Janeiro has something every day.
But the question that do not want to shut up is:
Why only now Ms. Katherine fear that the pictures are released?
Friends, this is pathetic, next month to complete one year, and now she comes to question about things that we fans worldwide questioned in eleven months?
Now that it has decided to find something with Dave Dave? Now that Michael had decided to talk about fear der murdered? Now they are suspecting that Michael is alive?
Does this body in the autopsy photos is different, so your fear and dread?
The only people who deserve respect are the children, now I think all this fear is for another reason, that is.
Our how much convenience!
Our where is my red nose?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Angelica"
Interesting, very interesting.
What appeared to novelty with respect to Michael Jackson is not serious.
In newspapers and television stations here in Rio de Janeiro has something every day.
But the question that do not want to shut up is:
Why only now Ms. Katherine fear that the pictures are released?
Friends, this is pathetic, next month to complete one year, and now she comes to question about things that we fans worldwide questioned in eleven months?
Now that it has decided to find something with Dave Dave? Now that Michael had decided to talk about fear der murdered? Now they are suspecting that Michael is alive?
Does this body in the autopsy photos is different, so your fear and dread?
The only people who deserve respect are the children, now I think all this fear is for another reason, that is.
Our how much convenience!
Our where is my red nose?  :shock:

true...the timing is weird :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"

I am pretty sure that is not one of the things you would able to tell from an autopsy photo. There are a lot of photos they take that have nothing to identify a person in them.

True, but MJ isnt dead so this whole discussion, in general , is irrelevant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh Im scared...if those autopsy pics are leaked and he really did die...then i can never go to google and just search for mj pictures just for fun...becuz those autopsy pics will be on there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions