Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
MJ's "intimate" bits...now there is something i wanna see!!!!   :D  :D  :D

ooohhh...please! that should never be shown to anyone but the showerhead and the 'gurl he likes at the moment'. it was humiliating enough for mike to have to go through that in the first place. NEVER would i look at those kind of pics, as sexy and appealing as i might find mike, but that would be ulitimately invading his privacy. not here...

:mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
MJ's "intimate" bits...now there is something i wanna see!!!!   :D  :D  :D

ooohhh...please! that should never be shown to anyone but the showerhead and the 'gurl he likes at the moment'. it was humiliating enough for mike to have to go through that in the first place. NEVER would i look at those kind of pics, as sexy and appealing as i might find mike, but that would be ulitimately invading his privacy. not here...

:mrgreen:

agreed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

I think Katherine is voicing her concern now because the trial will be coming up and the photos of the autopsy will have to be entered into evidence.  I am sure with this being a public trial she is afraid the pictures will hit the media.  Unless of course, the trial is halted for unexpected reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jill"
I think Katherine is voicing her concern now because the trial will be coming up and the photos of the autopsy will have to be entered into evidence.  I am sure with this being a public trial she is afraid the pictures will hit the media.  Unless of course, the trial is halted for unexpected reasons.
I read that Murray and his lawyers was actually trying to get the trial postponed because they have only received 3500 pages from the prosecutor.  Just how many pages is there of evidence. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They seem real credible. They even spelled Los Angeles wrong. More than once.

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Call me horrible but somehow I really want to see these photos... That way I'd know, I'd know for sure. BUt I still find very upsetting imagining Michael lieing there on a metal table all cold and lifeless   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I know how you feel, alovesmichael.  I could not stand to see MJ like that.  The thought of it rips my heart out. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  God bless you for your love for MJ. xxxx

Quote from: "Chamone"
Quote from: "billiejean17"
I thought that the children already saw their father when he was dead anyway?????????

Didn't Latoya say so??????
Yeas, LaToya said PPB saw their father. She also said MJ looked beautiful, as if he was asleep. And next, the family said the casket had to be closed during the memorial because his face was all messed up from CPR.

Really, those people keep conflicting eachother.

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "Chamone"
The AR wasn't legit, so I'm counting on Jermaine this time. Plus, it has been months, why should it take so long for these pictures to be leaked?

And why would she make this statement now and not before?
Imagine there´re fake pics and come out now!
I would get into the padded cell!
:lol:
Tricky issue!

Tricky indeed! There is so much going on right now!

I never heard that MJ's casket was closed because his face was messed up from CPR.  I never heard that CPR could mess up someone's face.  That is a really, strange statement. :?   God bless you, somekindofsign and Chamone, for the info! xxxxx I am going back to my padded cell for a good cry :cry: .  I just want MJ to come back home more than anything in the whole-wide world. MJ, I love you, angel. xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

I doubt this story is true.  I don't think there has been any leaked photos of MJ's supposed autopsy.  I saw one but it was obviously fake and photoshopped just like the ambulance picture.  I agree with what someone said from a previous post.  If there were photos out there I believe they definitely would have been leaked by now.  The death certificate and so called autopsy report has been circulating the web for months now so why not the photos?  That's because I believe there are no real MJ autopsy photos.  I saw Tupac's autopsy photo and it was really graphic that kind of stuff should be illegal to get out to the public in my opinion even the autopsy report should be confidential.  I just don't think it's right for people's business even if their deceased to be exposed like that.  They still have family and friends who may be affected by those images and reports.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree I don't think the story is true. If there are real autopsy they probably would have been leaked by now. I remember reading a story that when Selena was killed the coroner or someone who worked in the office(I can't remember) got in trouble for showing her autopsy photos. That shouldn't happen to any family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To be honest.. i dont think i could handle seeing a picture of Michael Jackson on an autopsy table.

The thought alone has really upset me tonight.    I dont want that to be public viewing.   :cry:

That is not right in any sense of the word.  But i have a horrific feeling that if MJ has died, then eventually this picture will get out.   :cry:

Off topic slightly.. was there ever an Elvis autopsy picture??  I know there wasnt one leaked.. but i expect that they were taken too???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I'd say this has become an issue now, because recently, the childrens webcam videos were leaked and maybe she is concerned that the same will happen..

Autopsy pictures are not nice.  They are very graphic.

There are genuine fears the pictures could be leaked or that computer hackers could get to them

As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxox

The easy way out of that would be for them not to store it on a computer file.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

I thought that the children already saw their father when he was dead anyway?????????

Not on a table with all of his insides removed including his tongue, asophsgus [normal]
and his skull sawed open to remove the brain...................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Java"

Not on a table with all of his insides removed including his tongue, asophsgus [normal]

I just threw up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I just threw up.
Sorry Dancing. :(  I had to say it.  There's a difference between a body that has been disected and one that has been made presentable for viewing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I just threw up.
Sorry Dancing. :(  I had to say it.  There's a difference between a body that has been disected and one that has been made presentable for viewing.
so did i.. i think i'm fainting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Let's not be too graphic, because God knows we do not want to see photos of an autopsy and we should not think of him this way. No matter what you believe alive or dead, put these awful thoughts behind you and think of Michael as whole, because his spirit is always whole and that's who Michael really is. The body is a mere vessel but at least view that mere vessel in your mind as the beautiful person he was as well. To see him deceased would not be disturbing except for the sadness, but do not let your mind go beyond that into the places where clinical things happen.

He is whole, no matter where he is. Beautiful and kind as always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal