why media attention now?
May 13, 2010, 04:14:52 PM
Hey guys I havent stopped thinking about this all day...why now? why is the hoax getting all this attention now?...its odd to me..weve been here for the past 11 months and just when things started to get quiet on here then,,, BAM ....Our theories are spread everywhere in the press.. its almost a media frenzy of attention..THIS IS IT ..1 year  since his "death" coming up .......... i feel BAMS DAY is approaching..but CANY YOU FEEL IT??? CAN YOU FEEEELLL IT OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHAMONE. Seriously what do you peeps think?

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Re: why media attention now?
May 13, 2010, 04:19:25 PM
Quote from: "glovelove"
Hey guys I havent stopped thinking about this all day...why now? why is the hoax getting all this attention now?...its odd to me..weve been here for the past 11 months and just when things started to get quiet on here then,,, BAM ....Our theories are spread everywhere in the press.. its almost a media frenzy of attention..THIS IS IT ..1 year  since his "death" coming up .......... i feel BAMS DAY is approaching..but CANY YOU FEEL IT??? CAN YOU FEEEELLL IT OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHAMONE. Seriously what do you peeps think?

L.O.V.E

Yeah it's really odd! I asked myself the same question? Why  now?? One month before the tribute and almost one year after his "death" ???   And every media who printed this, printed the same story ....about dave dave being Michael.....YES I think this is not odd, I think this the beginning of the end, maybe `;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

May 13, 2010, 04:29:22 PM
Yeah agreed I feel the end is near ...I really believe the King will be back pretty soon ..Infact now the media are involved i think we will see a few more stories about the hoax ..someone is behind the scenes getting the media involved wonder who that could be???????/// ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 06:32:02 PM
MIKE'S WHOLE LIFE WAS CONTROLLED BY THE MEDIA AND GUESS WHO IS CONTROLLING THE MEDIA NOW?
 :lol:
CHAP
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 13, 2010, 07:43:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 08:22:30 PM
Quote from: "chappie"
MIKE'S WHOLE LIFE WAS CONTROLLED BY THE MEDIA AND GUESS WHO IS CONTROLLING THE MEDIA NOW?
 :lol:
CHAP

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: lmao...so true...payback b*****s
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

May 13, 2010, 08:25:24 PM

L.O.V.E

I agree something big is going down...once more and more people start to beLIEve or at least consider the hoax...that's when Mikey's coming back and with all the media coverage...i think it's gonna be pretty soon :D  :D  :D gotta get my victory dance ready...most of my fam thinks im crazy :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

May 13, 2010, 11:15:31 PM
Quote from: "mjsgirl89"

L.O.V.E

I agree something big is going down...once more and more people start to beLIEve or at least consider the hoax...that's when Mikey's coming back and with all the media coverage...i think it's gonna be pretty soon :D  :D  :D gotta get my victory dance ready...most of my fam thinks im crazy :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yep, I think that the end has to be close at hand.  I want MJ back home more that anything in the whole world. I am committed to finding the truth no matter how long it takes. God bless you for your endurance and your faith in L.O.V.E.  God will see us through to the end of this journey, we all have embarked on.  xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

suspicious mind

May 13, 2010, 11:47:10 PM
it is indeed thee question. just hope the answer is a positive one and not for diversion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 14, 2010, 06:17:42 AM
The logical part of me would say it's because the first year anniversary is coming up and that they're basically just getting him back in the spotlight, and perhaps hoping that the theories will patter away before the anniversary. I dunno tbh, the media work in mysterious ways.

I agree with some comments above, it's great to think that Michael could be orchestrating this - getting his own back on the media halfwits!  :twisted:  How embarrased they will feel come BAM day!  :lol:  :lol:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 06:57:18 AM
Yeah! I've been questioning that too...why now...one month before June? But it's ok though, finally people are noticing us  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

loyalfan

May 14, 2010, 07:00:26 AM
and i wonder if all theses sunflowers are important...?????   either way please let us stay united in our love for micheal.........xxxxx :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 07:06:35 AM
BAM: BACK AT MIDNIGHT....IN MY OWN TIME
MEDIA IS RUNNING BEHIND.
AND ARE LATE.
BUT BETTER LATE THEN NEVER!
WALKING THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD, STONE BY STONE, PIECE BY PIECE, JUST FOLLOW THE RABBIT!
BUT WHO IS FEEDING THE RABBIT?
 :idea:

CHAPPIE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 10:51:26 AM
Yeah agreed I feel the end is near ...I really believe the King will be back pretty soon ..Infact now the media are involved i think we will see a few more stories about the hoax ..someone is behind the scenes getting the media involved wonder who that could be???????/// ;)

I agree with you..I think the BAM day will be soon...I can't wait for Michael to come back home :D I want my baby back ;)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

May 14, 2010, 03:03:59 PM
I think we should create our very own MJHD "victory dance" ready for BAMS DAY heehee!! :D you never know if our moves impress MJ so much he might use them for his next single :D HEHEHEHHEHEHE sorry over excited... so any ideas for a victory dance are welcome we could perhaps add it to youtub so fellow believers can join in SHAMONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D  ;)  :D

l.o.ve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions