Jackson Family Reaction to Leaked Vids
May 13, 2010, 04:03:07 PM
55 CommentsBy PopEater Staff  Posted May 13th 2010 01:00PM
PRINT
EmailMore

Exclusive: The Jackson family knows all about the web cam videos on YouTube starring two of Michael Jackson's children, Paris and Blanket, and they want them taken down and the culprits who leaked them found. Reached by phone, Joe Jackson tells PopEater, "We don't know who [the hacker] was, but we're trying to find out." He says the family "doesn't want the videos on YouTube" and completely rules out any chance that Paris and Blanket put them up.

The bulk of the videos star 8-year-old Blanket -- acting out movie scenes, telling imaginative tales -- but two feature his sister Paris, 12. One video is of her simply saying, "Monkey, please help," while the other shows Paris lip-synching over an Omer Bhatti rap song.

In the room with Blanket is his cousin Donte, the adopted son of Randy Jackson. On his Twitter around the time the vids emerged, he said his "privacy is precious" and slams "others who live to violate."

Family matriarch Katherine Jackson recently arranged for Donte and his mother, Alejandra, along with several other cousins, to move out of the family compound. A family friend close to the situation tells us that the videos may have been recorded while they were all still living in the house. Alejandra has children with both Randy and Jermaine.

The source says the family is taking steps to have the videos removed.

According to the account owner of the KingOfPopKids YouTube channel, which posted many of the clips of Paris and Blanket, Jackson "fans" were responsible for hacking into their accounts online and posting the personal videos.

"Some 'fans' got into one family member account (Facebook and Photobucket) and posted them on the Web," the user told PopEater in an e-mail interview. "I have been told the account was public and then made private."

The user, who did not give a name, said he/she already removed one video after being contacted by Jackson family friend Omer Bahtti, and vowed to yank more if that's what the family wants.

"If they ask for the videos to be removed, we will surely respect their demand."

Over the course of their childhood, Michael kept his children's lives extremely private. Paris, Blanket and their older brother Prince were rarely seen in public, and on the rare occasion they were and could potentially be filmed or photographed, the singer covered their faces with masks or sheets. With the emergence of these videos -- coupled with the public appearances the children have made since their father's death -- those days are clearly gone.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jackson Family Reaction to Leaked Vids
May 13, 2010, 04:18:10 PM
Makes me sad for the children and sad for Michael.

Whoever these "fans" are, they should be ashamed of themselves. They do not care for Michael or his wishes.  It makes me very, very sad indeed.

Also.. i do not trust Omar.  I think the reason that particular video was pulled was not over concern over Paris, but for Omars own selfish copywrite reasons over his songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 04:29:18 PM
I agree with you completely.  It makes me very uncomfortable to see the children expoited like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 14, 2010, 05:23:44 AM

This perfectly shows that if the Jacksons want something removed from the internet, they act.

Souza and I have stated a few times that it's our opinion that if Mike and or the Jacksons would not want this website and all it's info out there for everyone to see, they or the Estate would have contacted us about it.

For your information: Michael Jackson registered his name with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.  Our URL is michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, and the title is Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.  That alone would have been enough reason to request to have this website removed from the internet, yet no such request was ever received by us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 05:52:43 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

This perfectly shows that if the Jacksons want something removed from the internet, they act.

Souza and I have stated a few times that it's our opinion that if Mike and or the Jacksons would not want this website and all it's info out there for everyone to see, they or the Estate would have contacted us about it.

For your information: Michael Jackson registered his name with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.  Our URL is michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, and the title is Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.  That alone would have been enough reason to request to have this website removed from the internet, yet no such request was ever received by us.

Very good and interesting point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 08:14:52 AM
I think they WANT to been seen by the public; I don't think it's a bad idea, they just want to be NORMAL!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

May 14, 2010, 08:40:41 AM

:P  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 10:56:51 AM

you're right..that's true. If they didn't agree to this website, they would've definitely said something. I can completely understand why they want those web cam vids taken out of the web...even though they're are pretty cute..especially Blanket ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

May 17, 2010, 12:42:04 PM

Very interesting.
They allow us all the place to investigate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions