SarahliTopic starter

Quote from: "lilith"
I voted "don't know" because I don't know what Michael's wishes truly are. But I don't think it is of big relevance if the hoax is in the wider public. Michael gave hints and no one of us signed confidentiality agreements. If Michael was in danger and the hoax being in the media would put him into danger again, he would not have given us those hints and clues.

It is fun to observe what is happening with the hoax in the media, but as long as Michael stays in hiding, the general public will not take anything of it seriously. I would not build my hopes on opening anyone's eyes for the hoax. I think our place is to watch what happens and to be patient. And I'm afraid that even when Michael has his BAM we will not be applauded by the non-believers but  :roll:

Yes I also think that if Michael was in BIG danger or his family we would have nothing to feed the hoax theory and there would be no doubt concerning his death. So I think that the hoax being exposed in the medias will not put him in danger. We also must consider the possibility that The Sun has been tickled to talk about it because their interest is too sudden knowing that the hoax theory is out there since day one.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SarahliTopic starter

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
interesting point here...which triggers me to this question: was jenna from the sun approaching souza and mo out of her own motivation or was she 'somehow' triggered/ tipped to do this? do we know? with as little research as she obviously did do write her piece and the sloppy quoting, it doesn't really account for her researching much beforehand. to me, it looks like she took a ball and ran with it.

what if mike tipped the sun (or had that arranged) and this is just what he intended, that the hoax WILL be discussed to lead to him resurfacing? like prepare the general public that it COULD be possible. what if this is really damage control beforehand?
people are already rushing into this forum to read up and they WILL see that we're not crazy fans who just 'found a form of grief' (thx, brian!!! geeez!!! :roll: ) and that we don't spend our time here just drooling over mike's physique or wanting him back performing. this forum will show that we're about serious business here. and that's good, imho.

:mrgreen:

Interesting point of view.  I decided to dig a little more on Jenna Sloan and ended up at Journalisted: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It appears that Jenna Sloan is:
A) a freelance reporter, who writes for The Sun, The Mirror and The Daily Express or
B) a reporter who first worked for The Daily Express, then The Mirror and now The Sun.

Her first article was published on October 11 2007 and appeared in The Mirror.  When looking at the articles by Jenna Sloan (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), you'll find only a hand full of articles about celebs, and they don't appear to be as sensationalized as the one she did on Mike.

Her first article for The Sun was published on April 28 2009.  She has published 70 articles in total as from 10/11/2007 - 05/10/2010.  Over the past 12 months she wrote only 19 articles, so that's less than 2 articles per month.

I have no idea what the average income of a reporter is, but I wonder if writing less than 2 articles per month would be enough to earn enough to make a living?  If not, I'm curious as to any other job she might have.

Wow very interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

the arabian nights

i realise that any comment i make will not be thought of as constructive but maybe some research should have been done prior to you providing her with information, and that you consider your legal position on copyright and approval of the proof prior to publication  in advance of giving information of this kind in the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nanae

I voted against...
But let me say: I said No, thinking about the Sun. I would make the poll diferent. I want the serious media to talk about it, but NOT the yellow press.
 The sun talking about the hoax.... or Oprah talking about it?...you know what I mean?
The sun NO
Oprah YES
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "RK"
I can't see the point in this as it's already out there.

what is the saying  a house divided cannnot stand?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal