O.k , so I was wondering why Update #5c didn't come yet ,so I decided to look back at #5a for clues ..Trying to be smart   :geek:  
Since first words:
#5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?
5-1. Outline for TIAI Update #5
5-2. TIAI Redirections Since Update #4
5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT”
 = DOTS , and
 DO you Think 4 your Self
  = DOTS  , look at this :
   #5c:
5-6. The greatest Show on earth!
5-7. Michael Jackson Killed Himself?
5-8. Zone for MJ Info

First words : The Michael Zone = TMZ ?  Maybe TS's Update #5c is about TMZ .. I mean with all the news of Murray being a hero .. Also :

#5d:
5-09. Statistics and Opportunities of a Coincidence
5-10. Hoax, Accident, Murder, or Suicide?
5-11. Operation “Think 4 your Self”
5-12. Will You Be There?

SHOW ....
Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 04:49:06 PM by whisper
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "jinane"
Quote from: "MJJSmile"
Update #5c 14:05  (2:05pm) :lol:
where is update #5c i can't find it!!!

Me either?  :shock:  :?

It's not there yet... Maybe SUNday?

Yes, happy Birthday JanetXD
There are now around 1,500 sunflowers at the site...which should be enough to get MJ through the weekend.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

was only a possibility ... but I was wrong  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always with L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "whisper"
O.k , so I was wondering why Update #5c didn't come yet ,so I decided to look back at #5a for clues ..Trying to be smart   :geek:  
Since first words:
#5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?
5-1. Outline for TIAI Update #5
5-2. TIAI Redirections Since Update #4
5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT”
 = DOTS , and
 DO you Think 4 your Self
  = DOTS  , look at this :
   #5c:
5-6. The greatest Show on earth!
5-7. Michael Jackson Killed Himself?
5-8. Zone for MJ Info

First words : The Michael Zone = TMZ ?  Maybe TS's Update #5c is about TMZ .. I mean with all the news of Murray being a hero .. Also :

#5d:
5-09. Statistics and Opportunities of a Coincidence
5-10. Hoax, Accident, Murder, or Suicide?
5-11. Operation “Think 4 your Self”
5-12. Will You Be There?

SHOW ....

Very nice work!! DOTS, DOTS, TMZ, and SHOW. Hmmm! Thank you whisper!!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MJalive999"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

It's not there yet... Maybe SUNday?

Yes, happy Birthday JanetXD
There are now around 1,500 sunflowers at the site...which should be enough to get MJ through the weekend.

I just have a question, why is there a lot of users with sunflowers as their avatar? Should I put it?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Thank you TIAI, Souza and Mo, that's for starters.

By now it is quite obvious that Michael Jackson was seriouly threatened by THEM, whoever they may be. I think that was the main reason for him to disappear.
Getting away from the media apparently was not that difficult, because nobody has been able to find him.
Should his return not depend on solving the treat against him first? For if he comes back THOSE who threatened and controlled him will go after him again.
Besides that: the media will crusify him for faking his death so they'll be after him too.

His message is not a new one for older fans know about what's going on in this world. At least some of them do. All through the years there have been documentaries about what is being done wrongly against Mother Earth. Those who didn't wish to acknowledge the foregoing information won't want to listen now.

In my opinion the only way he can re-appear is making a very very long film, explaining exactly why he hoaxed his death. He will have to explain who are or were the ones who threatened his life. What will be the concequences of that for Michael?
The complete conspiracy against him will have to be revealed by Michael himself with good evidence . I cannot imagine he can do that without creating a new threat against his life!

But hey, this is only my opinion and question to TIAI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "Emily Hutjes"
Thank you TIAI, Souza and Mo, that's for starters.

By now it is quite obvious that Michael Jackson was seriouly threatened by THEM, whoever they may be. I think that was the main reason for him to disappear.
Getting away from the media apparently was not that difficult, because nobody has been able to find him.
Should his return not depend on solving the treat against him first? For if he comes back THOSE who threatened and controlled him will go after him again.
Besides that: the media will crusify him for faking his death so they'll be after him too.

His message is not a new one for older fans know about what's going on in this world. At least some of them do. All through the years there have been documentaries about what is being done wrongly against Mother Earth. Those who didn't wish to acknowledge the foregoing information won't want to listen now.

In my opinion the only way he can re-appear is making a very very long film, explaining exactly why he hoaxed his death. He will have to explain who are or were the ones who threatened his life. What will be the concequences of that for Michael?
The complete conspiracy against him will have to be revealed by Michael himself with good evidence . I cannot imagine he can do that without creating a new threat against his life!

But hey, this is only my opinion and question to TIAI.

I believe the same.I said this many times because it is how I feel..If Michael wanted to disappear it was because he feared for his life, he was in danger, and so might have his kids been..Why would he come back knowing the ones who wanted him dead and who were after him would still be there? He fooled them so I guess their rage would be twice the hate before the hoax.. Same goes for the media, they would be stalking him over and over for this..put it this way, those f*cking tabloids talked trash about him when they didn't even have a reason to do it, then imagine what would become of them after this..If he's at peace now WHY would he come back? We have clues that he might be alive, so that's what matters, we got his message (and yes, I agree with you on this one too "His message is not a new one for older fans know about what's going on in this world. At least some of them do. All through the years there have been documentaries about what is being done wrongly against Mother Earth. Those who didn't wish to acknowledge the foregoing information won't want to listen now. ", even if there're people who still must learn from this and open their eyes..).
We are here to find out the truth and what happened on 25th of June, and those who REALLY LOVE and RESPECT Michael will wait whatever it takes..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mehere

Re: TIAI Update #5b: DO you Think 4 your Self?
August 04, 2010, 01:13:10 PM
I'm keeping the faith.  So much has happened.  So, so much.  The layers are being peeled away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions