TSTopic starter

TIAI Update #5b: DO you Think 4 your Self?
May 13, 2010, 08:13:21 AM
TIAI Update #5b: DO you Think 4 your Self?

5-4. Overwhelming Evidence: Not If, But When

There are still many who think that MJ will never come back (bam); this has been discussed before, but not settled.  So it’s time to address this subject in greater detail.  As I said in Update #4d (4-41), “Bam: Not If, But When”.  This is important for us to understand, because we can actually have an influence on the “when”; the better we all understand MJ’s message, the safer it will be for  him to bam—and the more successful we will be in spreading his message, when countless people come to the hoax forums asking questions.

All the complexities and clues in this hoax would not be needed, if MJ were merely planning to go into permanent hiding.  He could’ve done a much simpler death hoax, if he only wanted normalcy.  Furthermore, he was already fading from media attention before “THIS IS IT”; plus he could’ve used disguises, and/or changed his looks (hair length, hair color, plastic surgery, etc)—without even a death hoax—if his only goal was to get out of the media spotlight.

If we accept the clues that he is still alive, and faked his death: then many of those very same clues also tell us that he will be back.  If we don’t accept the “will be back” part of the clues, then there is no point accepting the “still alive” part of the clues.  Take it or leave it, all or none; but please don’t take half and leave half!

So let’s review some of the major “will be back” clues.  The Liberian Girl not only had MJ directing secretly behind the scenes, it also had MJ being seen by everyone at the end!  In the short film “Ghosts”, after MJ “died” on the floor, he revealed himself alive to the mayor and the rest {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  The same basic thing could be said of other examples {2012 movie, etc; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

The clues in “THIS IS IT” also point clearly to MJ coming back into public view.  In the Light Man introduction, it says: “and piece by piece by piece by piece, MJ is revealed, until he jumps out”!   In Gilda, the actor (with MJ’s same birthday) not only faked his death; he also came back later, and showed that he was still alive!

We know that “THIS IS IT” is TII, or Thriller II—the real life Thriller; but it would be no Thriller at all, if he merely faked his death and then stayed “dead”.  This is clearly illustrated in the spider scene during Thriller; the spider does not just come up out of the graveyard, it also comes out on stage where everyone can see MJ!  Finally, the “bam” clip—which is where we get the “bamsday” term—this clip seems to be meaningless, especially placed after the credits, unless it’s a big clue about MJ abruptly coming out of hiding.

All the numerology and other clues are essentially pointless, unless MJ plans to use these things to prove that the whole thing was planned by himself—and thereby avoid the argument that the real MJ is dead, and the bam MJ is just a double.  Likewise, all the reasons for the hoax (environment, 4 years, expose the media & NWO, etc)—these things will be much more effective, if MJ comes back and helps to draws major public attention to them.

Some thought that the Elvis redirect was to show that MJ would never bam; however, the Elvis redirect was (among other reasons, hmmm) for the purpose of showing the contrast with MJ, not to show a comparison.  There is a lot of evidence that Elvis faked his death; but there is very little if any solid evidence that he was ever planning on a comeback.  By contrast, MJ left a great deal of evidence that he plans to be back.

Last but perhaps not least: TIAI says that there will be a bam!  If you aren’t sure whether TIAI has reliable information, please see Update #5d (especially 5-11).  Also, regarding previous TIAI/STUDY bam predictions, see 5-5 (next).

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
5-5. For Now, “Piece by Piece” Return

As mentioned in Update #4: especially since January, more and more “pieces” are being revealed—not just clues for hoax believers, but things that should even cause non-believers to question what is going on.

In Update #4d (4-39), I said: “And keep watching for more such events; we should see them coming more and more, now that we are in the return process {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.”  This link in Update #4 was to the sub-forum: “The Hoax Mentioned in the Media”; and at that time (March 14), there were only about three or four threads there (see the start dates on the threads).  Now, there are more than twenty; and this number will continue to increase, as more and more catch on to the hoax.

Several other things have happened since Update #4, more pieces in the return process.  You probably know about La Toya referring to it as a “magic trick” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  TMZ also reported several things: that MJ was still alive at UCLA {see 5-6, below}; that MJ killed himself {see 5-7, below}; and the walking casket with the “RIP” or “Still alive” poll {see 5-6, below}.

These things, along with several other things already mentioned in previous updates, show that indeed MJ is being revealed “piece by piece by piece”.  This is the return phase of the hoax, and will end suddenly with the bam!

Speaking of the return, and bamsday: I want to respond to a thread titled: “TIAI READS THE FORUM? Criticizing TIAI!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  That thread was posted on March 9, which was hours before Update #4—so it was a little too late to respond in Update #4 (also, that update was already very long).  However, I will respond to it now in Update #5, because unlike many other TIAI complaints which I have ignored: the questions in this post are sincere, and not just empty ridicule.

For the question about TMZ: see 5-6 to 5-8 (Update #5c).  For the question about “the coming up trial”: I did mention it in Update #2 {2-4, last two paragraphs; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  For the question about the resurrection scene in TII: before the movie came out, I agree that many hoaxers were expecting a resurrection scene; my point was that I said it would not be a funeral scene, but rather a graveyard scene (I said this when a lot of people were expecting a funeral scene, maybe Forest Lawn).  For questions about my other predictions: see 5-11 & 5-12.

Most of all, though, I want to answer the following question in that thread; since it is the most important question, I will quote it: “TS first told us that Michael was going to come back after the public watched the film and learnt about the hoax. I’m asking all of you. What kind of proof was there in TII for all of the public to understand that Michael is alive? Only us, the believers investigated about Gilda and the meaning of spider and understood about it. Most of Michael’s fans didn’t even understand that those scenes were about resurrection. How could Michael pretend all public to understand the message of those scenes? [P] TS told us the first comeback day was the Halloween but it was postponed to January 25th. And it never happened. On TS’ last update, he wrote that the LAST delay is not going to take that long this time. It’s been 1,5 mounths already. And nothing happened.”

Let me begin by quoting from Update #3: “We [already] know that this delay is much shorter than the first delay (three months): BECAUSE things are NOW moving forward ...” {3-7, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Notice that the “delay” referred to was already completed at the time (February 7); therefore, I was not talking about a short time from then until the bam—instead, I was talking about a short delay in January that was already history by February 7.  Since the delay was already past, then things would move forward from that point.

And indeed, the very next day (February 8) things did move forward with Murray in court for the very first time (after months of delays).  If there had not been a long delay (months), Murray would’ve been in court last fall (unless MJ chose to bam first).  So the long and short delays that I talked about were not necessarily referring to bam at the end of the delays; they could’ve ended with a bam, or else moving forward with the court case (and the “piece by piece” return process, which is not the same as the bam).

Notice also that I never referred to a bam date until Update #4; and even when I used “return” in the same sense as the bam (the end of the return), I never said anything about the return ending (the bam) at any time between January (in Update #1) and July (in Update #4).  Many thought that Easter was a probable bam date, because of the resurrection theme (and also MLK assassination); but I have always said that the resurrection was 9-9-09, so 4-4-10 would not be the resurrection date.

As far as my statements about the TII movie, and the public knowing MJ was alive: I have discussed this a little previously, but I will go into it more now.  When I first talked about the movie, it was still in the editing process; so things could’ve been included or left out.  And I’m telling you now that there were some things about the hoax which were left out of the cinema version; but we will yet see them (maybe hidden in DVD Easter eggs, and/or future releases, etc).  Remember that we still have not seen the funeral footage, which most think was recorded for a movie (and not just a personal documentary).

Even with the things left out of the cinema version, MJ could’ve decided to bam on Halloween—just a few days after the movie came out.  He did not choose to bam then, and a major reason (not necessarily the only reason) was that many of us did not understand his message yet.

I will admit that I did strongly indicate something big around Halloween; and in fact, it wasn’t just Halloween—I did the same basic thing three different times: 9-9-09, Halloween, and January.  And these three cases parallel with the three “R’s” which I used when referring to the TII movie being rated “R”: Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ hoax Revealed (around Halloween), and Return (January).

If anyone remembers clear back to 9-9-09, expectations ran high on that day.  I personally did not expect the bam on that day, although it could’ve been; in fact, any day can be the bam day.  And although I did write the thread which helped to get the expectations high on 9-9-09, I carefully worded things to leave room for no bam on that day; and I pointed out that wording, after the day came and went.  And if you carefully read Update #1 & #2 (as well as TIAI Revealed, Part 6), you will see that I also left room for no bam in January.

In all three of these cases (9-9-09, Halloween, and January): there was a realistic possibility of a bam—and especially the last two.  Nevertheless, even though there was no bam, there were significant events which fit very well with the three “R” ratings.  The 9-9-09 “Resurrection”: movie poster, movie 7 weeks later, and autopsy finalized (you need a dead body for an autopsy, so no resurrection until finalized).  The TII death hoax “Revealed” through Gilda, no RIP, bam after the credits, etc.  The piece by piece by piece “Return” process, which has really kicked in major since January—and could easily be counted as starting on 1-18-2010, when the Jacksons mentioned the hoax for the very first time {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Especially after the third time that I did this (and also several other bam date predictions from others), many people were getting tired of the bam dates; and some were hurt from the disappointments.  Since I did not want that to happen again: after January, I greatly reduced my emphasis on potential bam dates.

However, although I do not want anyone to get their hopes up very high, there is a realistic possibility of the bam coming in June or July.  Again, any day could be the bam day; and as many have stated, maybe MJ will bam on a day least expected.  Yet I do not expect a bam before June at the soonest.

There are three or four interesting dates in June, including the 26th—which is a full moon, the anniversary of Elvis’s last concert (Indianapolis), and only one day after the MJ “death” anniversary.  July 4 is also a distinct possibility, which has already been mentioned by me and others.  But again, please don’t get your hopes up very much; just wait and see, and if there’s no bam don’t lose faith—remember that Jermaine said: “It’s all going to come out” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Until then, keep the faith no matter what happens!!!

TIAI Update #5c is next.  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}
Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 09:05:55 AM by TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I totally agree with you on 5-4,  exactly my thoughs :D
I always believed that only if he's really dead he won't be back, otherwise the hoax has no sense.
Now let's read 5-5  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Thank you TS. I especially appreciated the emphasis on the fact that believing that Michael is still alive cannot go without believing in his return. Both are complementary and inseparable.
Looking forward to read next update. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

*Mo*

Thanks a lot TS for explaining point after point again!

Quote from: "TS"
There are still many who think that MJ will never come back (bam); this has been discussed before, but not settled.  So it’s time to address this subject in greater detail.  As I said in Update #4d (4-41), “Bam: Not If, But When”.  This is important for us to understand, because we can actually have an influence on the “when”; the better we all understand MJ’s message, the safer it will be for  him to bam—and the more successful we will be in spreading his message, when countless people come to the hoax forums asking questions.

Quote from: "TS"
In Update #4d (4-39), I said: “And keep watching for more such events; we should see them coming more and more, now that we are in the return process {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=97}.” This link in Update #4 was to the sub-forum: “The Hoax Mentioned in the Media”; and at that time (March 14), there were only about three or four threads there (see the start dates on the threads). Now, there are more than twenty; and this number will continue to increase, as more and more catch on to the hoax.

I think this also perfectly answers one of the most prominent questions of the last 3 days on these boards...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

5:13 am  :D

Thank you TS!

:arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  All the complexities and clues in this hoax would not be needed, if MJ were merely planning to go into permanent hiding. He could’ve done a much simpler death hoax, if he only wanted normalcy. Furthermore, he was already fading from media attention before “THIS IS IT”; plus he could’ve used disguises, and/or changed his looks (hair length, hair color, plastic surgery, etc)—without even a death hoax—if his only goal was to get out of the media spotlight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

:!:  Thanks TS!
I'm looking forward to read the next update..  :arrow:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
as about the bam day, expect the unexpected - as I understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Thanks TS. Going to re-read it in the morning again...but I totally agree with this part:

" If we accept the clues that he is still alive, and faked his death: then many of those very same clues also tell us that he will be back. If we don’t accept the “will be back” part of the clues, then there is no point accepting the “still alive” part of the clues. Take it or leave it, all or none; but please don’t take half and leave half!"

I have always thought if MJ wanted to get away from everything by faking his death he would do so seemlessly and without leaving all the clues for people to pick up.....which then also leads to the fact of why would he want people to know he faked his death unless he was going to return?!

Thank you so much TS and Michael Jackson wherever you are  :D  
xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you SO MUCH TS !!!

That' what I'm screaming all these months !!!
WHY ON EARTH to leave all these clues if he never wanted to come back !

And what a better motivation for the people around the world, to understand his message , but MICHEL JACKSON himself !
What greatest proof they'll need to understand , not to believe the media and look around them to see what really happens in this world !

Again , thanks !  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

“Bam: Not If, But When”. This is important for us to understand, because we can actually have an influence on the “when”; the better we all understand MJ’s message, the safer it will be for him to bam—and the more successful we will be in spreading his message"

LOVED this part  :!:  :!:  :!:

Thank You TS,  can't wait for update #c  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you very much to spread faith!  :mrgreen:

we are here waiting to Him and he knows it!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

This post was so needed TS, thank you. Piece by piece by piece the world will know they are in for a surprise!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

Wow.  That's alot.  But I read every word.

Thank you for taking the time and putting it all out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you TS.  This is me keeping the faith. One love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello TS,

First, thanks for responding to my question about the religious text. I figured that redirect was in response to my post. Secondly, I have a few questions and I am not sure if you'll be able to fit your answer in this update. I've noticed so many people depending on Michael to deliver the message to the general public, almost as a guide to help everyone "get it". I've always figured that in order for him to "bam," it's up to us to get the message and deliver it in our individual way, which would determine when he'll come back. Are you saying in this update that he would have to come back in order for him to deliver the message to us, believers or in order to deliver the message to the general public that is not paying attention? Should we wait around for him to come back or should we start to act right now on the message so that he'll come back?

I've just been noticing people being disappointed because he hasn't come back yet and they are waiting for him to bring the truth and love in their individual lives, which I think defeats the purpose. I think it's really up to us find the truth for ourselves and to be a guide for our own lives, not waiting for him to do it for us. I think that is part of the reason why the bam hasn't happened yet because like you said, people aren't getting the message and perhaps people aren't ACTING on that message enough. In my honest opinion, I always thought it is better to save yourself then to wait for a savior to come along. In fact, the savior that you are waiting for is yourself. Of course, I'm asking these questions with love and I hope I am clear in my delivery of my questions and my point. If not, I'm glad to bring some clarity and I apologize if you've answered these questions and I'm just not getting it myself.

In closing, thanks for everything that you've posted thus far. I always look forward to your updates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions