I saw tweets for Elizabeth Taylor today and she was going off because she was mad at the media for saying mean things about Kathy Ireland on the Oscar pre show.  Wow she said it was an injustice because they were talking about the way she looked.  This is an injustice????  Kinda ironic she mad about this and calls it an injustice but no tweets about injustice when Murray was being arraigned for Involuntary manslaughter for her best friend MJ supposed death.  Now if this really happened to MJ you would think that she would go off about that.  Here's her tweets:

DameElizabeth    When is someone going to stop the yellow press from lashing out at people who no more deserve it than the Dalai Lama!
about 23 hours ago via web
Reply Retweet  DameElizabeth    I am boiling to the point of eruption at the injustice of those statements.
Reply Retweet  DameElizabeth    I have never seen anyone epitomize glamour and grace and professionalism like she did.
Reply Retweet  DameElizabeth    These rags said, to quote them, “She was either stoned or drunk and looked pregnant” – what???? They must be the ones on drugs.
Reply Retweet  DameElizabeth    I heard that some scum magazines, print and internet trashed Kathy Ireland on Oscar Red Carpet night.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I saw tweets for Elizabeth Taylor today and she was going off because she was mad at the media for saying mean things about Kathy Ireland on the Oscar pre show.  Wow she said it was an injustice because they were talking about the way she looked.  This is an injustice????  Kinda ironic she mad about this and calls it an injustice but no tweets about injustice when Murray was being arraigned for Involuntary manslaughter for her best friend MJ supposed death.  Now if this really happened to MJ you would think that she would go off about that.  Here's her tweets:

DameElizabeth    When is someone going to stop the yellow press from lashing out at people who no more deserve it than the Dalai Lama!
Reply Retweet  DameElizabeth    I am boiling to the point of eruption at the injustice of those statements.
Reply Retweet  DameElizabeth    I have never seen anyone epitomize glamour and grace and professionalism like she did.
Reply Retweet  DameElizabeth    These rags said, to quote them, “She was either stoned or drunk and looked pregnant” – what???? They must be the ones on drugs.
Reply Retweet  DameElizabeth    I heard that some scum magazines, print and internet trashed Kathy Ireland on Oscar Red Carpet night.

So take it a a metaphor for MJ...I thik she is very clear about her point. People  have rights which are broken by the media and we and they should do something about it. Maybe Michael did the first step..who knows  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Quote from: "Shout"

So take it a a metaphor for MJ...I thik she is very clear about her point. People  have rights which are broken by the media and we and they should do something about it. Maybe Michael did the first step..who knows  ;)
I don't think it is a metaphor for MJ. I think she really is upset by the tabloids in general and in this specific case about how they treated Kathy Ireland.

She won't be tweeting about MJ, not even in clues, because she loves him too much and is happy that he is safe now.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

Sorry but who is Kathy Ireland?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

Quote from: "billiejean17"
Sorry but who is Kathy Ireland?
A model turned actress turned writer turned entrepeneur and so on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

Shout

Quote from: "Chamone"
Quote from: "Shout"

I don't think it is a metaphor for MJ. I think she really is upset by the tabloids in general and in this specific case about how they treated Kathy Ireland.

She won't be tweeting about MJ, not even in clues, because she loves him too much and is happy that he is safe now.  :mrgreen:

This was a joke  :lol: I do not believe in clues that much as other people do and start joking
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

*Mo*

DameElizabeth
Dr. Arnie Klein declared on May 2 that he did not betray Michael Jackson by saying publicly that he had a homosexual relationship
8 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
with someone in "Arnie's" office. It seems he supplies not only women (Debbie Rowe), but men too...how convenient.
7 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
Just what we want in our doctors. And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence. No wonder he has death threats.
6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
I thought doctors, like priests took an oath of confidentiality. May God have mercy on his soul.
5 minutes ago via web
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dang, Mo! You are fast! You beat me by 2 minutes! :D  :D  :D

Lock or delete my thread please!

Sorry!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

Elisabeth Taylor's latest tweet
May 13, 2010, 05:37:29 AM
Hi everybody.

It's been a while since I have posted something but this caught my attention:

DameElizabeth
Just what we want in our doctors. And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence. No wonder he has death threats.

What do you think about the present tense in this tweet?

L.O.V.E.
Sorry if it's double post...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now Elizabeth is tweeting busting out Arnie Klein.  I knew that dude was shady.  I hope he gets taken down.  I believe he is one of the people that tried to take down MJ by pretending to be a friend.  You reap what you sew.  So if he did some dirt it will come back to him that's for sure.  Everybody wants to focus on Murray this dude needs to be investigated no doubt.  I can't believe she finally said something.  It's been forever since she even tweeted.
Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 05:42:18 AM by msteetee34
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

DameElizabeth
6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
I thought doctors, like priests took an oath of confidentiality. May God have mercy on his soul.
5 minutes ago via web
As she mentions the confidence and the oath...if this story isn´t true, then it doesnt have anything to do with the oath of confidentiality, does it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Re: Elisabeth Taylor's latest tweet
May 13, 2010, 05:47:11 AM
Quote from: "lraving"
Hi everybody.

It's been a while since I have posted something but this caught my attention:

DameElizabeth

What do you think about the present tense in this tweet?

L.O.V.E.
Sorry if it's double post...

She means Klein is getting death threats.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Yes, the present tense is about Arnie and his death threats.

Didn't Joe say the same about patient, doctor confidentiality.

Now this can't all be about a green jacket can it?

This guy gives me the creeps.  Wasn't it Debbie Rowe that dobbed him into the police about supplying MJ with propofol.??
Think about it;  why would Debbie do that if it wasn't true.

He probably is just one of the many enablers that need to be stopped. (not saying that MJ used propofol, but he could have set him up).

Dame Elizabeth surely has something important to say, if she tweeted it. :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arnie Klein is a Pimp Daddy!

He supplies, women (Debbie Rowe) Men, and Sperm!  Wow! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

DameElizabeth
6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
5 minutes ago via web
As she mentions the confidence and the oath...if this story isn´t true, then it doesnt have anything to do with the oath of confidentiality, does it?
yes it has alot to do with confidentiality even if it's was true he has no right to say this to the public because of the privacy act he is a doctor you can't go around talking about your patients private life the Jackson's need to sue him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions