i still think that arnie risks to be sued with these statements he made. he is not supposed to talk about anyone's private matters WHATSOEVER, doctor or not, patient or not. nobody is supposed to make anyone else's private business public. you can be sued for defamation, arnie is def up for that.

i highly respect, thank and admire dame elizabeth for speaking up on this matter. finally someone with a straight head reacting to this frenzy. and she made some points with arnie 'supplying' for people, he's def unmasked as an enabler now, although he was always disputing that, being mike's 'best buddy' and all...creep! at least he got the most creepy role in this, if he's playin'...

:mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Datroot

I think this is the first we've heard from Liz since 25 June.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

She was present  back in October  encouraging  people to go see TII.

Quote from: "Datroot"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My personal belief is that Arnie Klein, Frank Delio, Tohme Tohme and possibly a lot of others around Michael whom I cannot name, were diverting Michael's money and buying and distributing illegal prescription drugs using him as the alibi proclaiming that they were getting them for Michael in all those different names.  I believe they were trafficking under the pretense and allegations that Michael was such a heavy user that they had to use all these aliases to purchase them.  I think that it's all bullshit and would't be surprised if they were addicts themselves. Just my 2 cents worth.  Everybody betrayed Michael Jackson.  How freaking sad that make me.  He might have legitimately been prescribed some of them, but all of that junk, I just ain't buying it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Wow, I couldn't agree more.  This has been my feeling for a long time.  It makes my heart ache to see how people used and treated Michael.

I can only pray that the truth really does come out about all of these people.  I am not the kind of person who would wish harm or bad things on anyone, however
"What goes around comes around" and hopefully that will be true in this case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Liz thank you for speaking up
I THINK she probably means that MAYBE Debbie did NOT meet Michael thru Arnie afterall???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Quote from: "Datroot"

No she went on a rampage about some actress a couple months ago.  It was quite strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

hesouttamylife, you may be right in what you say, now do not understand the charade of Arnie with horrible green jacket :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
To me, Liz's tweets imply that those accusations are true. Why didn't she refute them? It is almost like she was saying shame on you.....you know better than to breach confidentiality!!!! :shock:

To me Liz isn't implying that the accusations are true. That's why she threw in the Debbie comment.  She is not going to speak one way or the other where MIchael is concerned. I think her concern is just to put Arnie in his place for creating the controversy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mykidsmum

um... forget about betraying MJ's confidence, how about denying it?  How about saying "Michael was not Gay!"  Instead she says how could he betray MJ...To betray means that you tell something that is between two people in secret.  Basically she is saying it's true, but yelling at Arnie for doing it...so if this account is real, she is also Betraying MJ!  Go figure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Yep.......I am well I dont know what I am right now. Confused is more like it! can somebody here please give us the most probable summary , the most (more than likely) summarry of what Liz meant by those statements??? Please I am not being an ass I am just dumbfounded by her! I am not bashing her but ummmm.........wouldn't she have said "My longtime friend MJ was definitley not gay, in any way, and then all of her other statements?

Maybe I am reading too much into it...(I luv MJ ) but honestly I dont believe that this man was gay! I just dont' and not because he was/is Michael Jackson I just don't . hell I read in Moonwalk where he says " I love the interaction of the sexes, I love women!" I read this!

And to be honest IF and that is a big IF he was gay would he really go out with somebody like Jason?

Then I have always said that if there is anybody that knows MJ's personal secrets, or a lot of things about him that maybe other friends even family would not know I have always felt that Liz would! Your thoughts? :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^ She could have just made an error, but if she's implying that it's true, it's because it was between Jason and a fake, and the Tweet is part of her script or whatever from MJ in the hoax.. That's why I wonder if Jason has been informed since that time by someone "in on it" that that wasn't him..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is arnie klein's answer to dame elizabeth:

@DameElizabeth Dearest Elizabeth Michael CHOSE whom he loved; I only SUPPLIED medical care. May God bless you and Michael. Your friend Arnie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

funny wording here: 'may god bless you and michael'. would have been more appropriate to say: may god bless you and rest michael's soul'...but then, it's twitter...unless he meant tgo imply that dame elizabeth knows where mike is... :?

'awkmd' - short for: 'awkward' md?

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

bugsy

Resurrecting this thread, I was reading through her twitter since I hadn't previously and when I read

27 Oct 09 Elizabeth Taylor‏@DameElizabeth
I was honored with the great privilege of seeing "This Is It" last week. I was sworn to secrecy, but now I can let you know about it.
To say the man is a genius is an understatement. He cradles each note, coaxes the music to depths beyond reality.
I wept from pure joy at his God given gift. There will never, ever be the likes of him again.
And we have this piece of film to remind us forever and ever that once there was such a man. God kissed him
God blessed him and squandered nothing, but loved it all. Michael knew how to put together every tone, every nuance to make magic.
To say he was a genius seems so little. I wish my vocabulary encompassed what I feel.
You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to see this again and again. Memorize it and say to yourselves, "I saw genius in my lifetime"
I loved genius in my lifetime. God was so good to me. I will love Michael forever and so will you, if you don't already.
I hope I don't sound condescending. I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about, but go to see it again and again.

^^ *Edited* removed 27 oct 09 part and just put them all together to make it shorter.
When did the Slur voice of Michael first known???

because I instantly in my mind started replaying that slurred voice and transcript when I read her tweets. They are along the same thing except the words are different

"We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, `I've never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go. I've never seen nothing like this. Go. It's amazing. He's the greatest entertainer in the world.'''

I apologize if it's been brought up elsewhere, I checked this thread since it's related to her tweets and my computer is running so slow so before my laptop goes for a flying lesson across the lawn i will leave the looking further until later when i can work out what's slowing it down.

Does anyone else get the same kind of connection?

Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:41:55 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

had a heart attack when i saw this thread had been bumped

liz tweets...  :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal