Re: A trippy pic of Mike.....
August 05, 2012, 01:39:49 PM

Adult Stem Cells pretty much can cure ANYTHING, but our government doesn't want to fund the research. Probably because people in the medical field wouldn't be able to make money anymore because there are no illnesses to treat. It's all about money in this society.

I agree - it's all about the money

Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 06:17:55 PM by tedrashwin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 05, 2012, 01:52:34 PM
i just recently saw where the one anchor guy with it was getting some kind of new treatment and said that it was working. who knows.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 05, 2012, 02:06:19 PM
even if there was a cure, am i wrong thinking MJ whitened his skin so that he would get harmony of color ?  I wonder if his skin would cope with "turning back " to its original color after doing so ?
So much technical questions  :icon_mrgreen: sorry Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

August 05, 2012, 02:27:45 PM
even if there was a cure, am i wrong thinking MJ whitened his skin so that he would get harmony of color ?  I wonder if his skin would cope with "turning back " to its original color after doing so ?
So much technical questions  :icon_mrgreen: sorry Michael.

it is confusing . seems in one place it will say the whitening creams are permenant in another they are not idk. seems like there would be damage though. know what has caught my attention lately though , these dark spot reducer things on tv. proactive maybe. cause i sometimes wonder if his issue wasn't more about that than the reverse. so maybe something used for that caused other problems idk
Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:30:07 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 05, 2012, 02:45:20 PM
I cannot see the photo .... :Pulling_hair:  :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 05, 2012, 04:28:07 PM
May anybody post the pic please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

August 05, 2012, 04:45:20 PM
Quote from: suspicious mind
wouldn't it be something if there was a medical treatment to restore skin pigmentation for vitiligo sufferers <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

there's no cure for that..trust me..i have vitiligo too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Me too! Vitiligo sux!

The skin is the outward manifestation of the Vitiligo. It's a genetic auto immune disease that starts from within.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

August 05, 2012, 04:52:51 PM
@ suspicious

Whitening creams are jot permanent. There are also other screams which you can apply that encourage skin augmentation. I use them and if I stop the white patches form again. Both whiteness screams or skin pigmentation creams offer only temporary help. They are not fool proof either. Some of my white patches take to treatment creams and some don't. There is no consistency.

It really sux. I hate Vitiligo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

diggyon

August 05, 2012, 05:07:08 PM
I thought Michael was infected with vitiligo by Illuminati because they didn't accept him as black artist. He said in his interview with Oprah that his skin color started to change some time after "Thriller". That's exactly after the "ritual" took place!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

August 05, 2012, 05:23:34 PM
Many people develop vitiligo at the age Michael was around thriller.

I developed mine at a similar age.

Vitiligo can begin at any age, but in half of all affected patients, its onset is noted before the age of 20.  It can be associated with a number of autoimmune conditions, such as thyroid disease and diabetes.  Most people with vitiligo are in good health and have no symptoms other than areas of pigment loss.  Although the precise cause is unknown, genetic factors, autoimmune factors, trauma to the skin and anxiety or stress can be associated.  Vitiligo is not infectious and cannot be spread to other people.  People with melanoma can occasionally develop vitiligo. Research on the cause continues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

diggyon

August 05, 2012, 05:27:37 PM
This means that this infection thing is not true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal