dmovie27

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Why can't you believe it?  that's why he left the US in the first place.  We turned our backs on him and started believing the media. I say we because I am also an American.  America should hang her head in shame at the way she treated her native son.  She's no better than Joe.  :(   The media killed Michael long before this hoax and a lot of people got on the bandwagon.  It's sad but true.  Reputation, once broken, is hard to repair.  What is hard for me to swallow is that so many people are still willing to kick him and never thought it worth their time to really get to know what he stood for, even now.  That is the hurting thing.  If the alleged death of Michael did not change the hearts and souls of the people, that says a  helluva lot about the hearts and conscious of the world today. We are doomed.  There is no healing the world.  No Neverland.  No place with no name.  So :?  :?  :(  we've got to start one.  Not they. They who?  It's us.  If there is ever going to be a change, we've got to make it and we've got to start now, right now.

Great comment and very true.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've sent 31 emails to websites that ran articles.  I provided them links with several very impressive threads here and criticized them for picking up only on Dave Dave and accusing us of being nutters and crazies!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
I've sent 31 emails to websites that ran articles.  I provided them links with several very impressive threads here and criticized them for picking up only on Dave Dave and accusing us of being nutters and crazies!   ;)
I've sent a bunch of emails as well..I hope it'll help :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions