the arabian nights

i speak for myself - that is all i can do - my views change.

but it is not right to dissect pp

mike on dissection and tabloids
[youtube:wce1f5dq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGZE2x--gcc&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:wce1f5dq]

what right do we have

i came here because of the helicopter, but just because of that does not give me a right to contribute in dissection of mj or his friends and family

i have been wrong - in the past and contributed in the name of the hoax but i see i was wrong and i wish to apologise to michael jackson and his family - i hope you accept my apology. i never had a right to do this or to contribute in any small way.

i am just put my opinion
Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 09:04:39 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have lived for almost 50 years. Sadly I have witnessed a lot of things in the world that are not right and are just plain wrong. Maybe this generation will be the standard bearers and correct some of those wrongs.

Thanks for speaking so candidly. I am a firm believer that people learn from different points of view since no two people think alike.

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i speak for myself - that is all i can do - my views change.

but it is not right to dissect pp
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i am glad to see your 50years young - glad to see that

yes i think it is good to review your views and to accept in one self a change in perspective, i am not trying to change anyone else i just give you my view.

i am also not too proud to stand and say i was wrong and that i think this tabloid stuff is wrong.

thank for allowing me to speak - and not shooting me down
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

[youtube:g4kvg2hx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyEJxzQM24Q&feature=related[/youtube:g4kvg2hx]

Sorry but there's something I JUST noticed. I knew "Army of Me" looked familiar.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

do not know much of which of the Dave's twitter accounts is real actually...

his recent myspace post does not mention the Sun or media directly but neveretheless gives very positive vibes ;)

I want each and every one of you to know that the support you have given me since August has truly enriched my faith in the world. This new chapter of my life has been extremely painful for me. However, knowing that you are there in full support of my future is truly turning my dream into a reality.

I heart you with all my love,

Dave Dave

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
do not know much of which of the Dave's twitter accounts is real actually...

his recent myspace post does not mention the Sun or media directly but neveretheless gives very positive vibes ;)

I want each and every one of you to know that the support you have given me since August has truly enriched my faith in the world. This new chapter of my life has been extremely painful for me. However, knowing that you are there in full support of my future is truly turning my dream into a reality.

I heart you with all my love,

Dave Dave

Yes, his Myspace account is real, but I'm not so sure about the twitter account...I mean, wouldn't he first write a blog on his myspace site, like he always did, when something happened...with him or in relation to Michael? hm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Belle

just my view - not the general trend i am sure - but lets leave dd alone - are we dissecting him cant we leave be?

I agree with you completely. Even though seeing the footage of DD on LKL was the first thing to really draw my attention to the hoax it seems unfair to constantly keep dissecting him like this. What if we are wrong? What is Michael is actually dead and we are nagging on at one of his friends? if I was DD in that scenario it would be the worst feeling in the world. All you want to do is move on and get on with your life and people are throwing assumptions left right and centre. Even those that didn't originally know anything about the hoax now do and immediately associate it with DD. Wherever he goes people with knowledge about the hoax will look at him, beLIEver or not, and think, ooh, what does he know? is it true? how does he feel? etc. Imagine, on Myspace, DD is clearly wanting a music career, but that is forgotten about because at the moment the only people  adding him seem to be people wanting to know about Michael, and whether it was him on LKL. It's sad, and I got caught up in it at first, and at times it was hard to remember that the people involved are real, and they have real emotions, they can get hurt. It's important to remember that.

Sorry, I didn't mean to rant, had a bad day and no sleep. No one is safe! lol.

As for directly asking Randy to call him or whatever, when I had a twitter account I followed loads of people and they regularly arranged meet ups and things. It's not so unusual for DD to do that.

Again I'm really sorry, please don't hate me!

With L.O.V.E. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Belle"
just my view - not the general trend i am sure - but lets leave dd alone - are we dissecting him cant we leave be?

I agree with you completely. Even though seeing the footage of DD on LKL was the first thing to really draw my attention to the hoax it seems unfair to constantly keep dissecting him like this. What if we are wrong? What is Michael is actually dead and we are nagging on at one of his friends? if I was DD in that scenario it would be the worst feeling in the world. All you want to do is move on and get on with your life and people are throwing assumptions left right and centre. Even those that didn't originally know anything about the hoax now do and immediately associate it with DD. Wherever he goes people with knowledge about the hoax will look at him, beLIEver or not, and think, ooh, what does he know? is it true? how does he feel? etc. Imagine, on Myspace, DD is clearly wanting a music career, but that is forgotten about because at the moment the only people  adding him seem to be people wanting to know about Michael, and whether it was him on LKL. It's sad, and I got caught up in it at first, and at times it was hard to remember that the people involved are real, and they have real emotions, they can get hurt. It's important to remember that.

Sorry, I didn't mean to rant, had a bad day and no sleep. No one is safe! lol.

As for directly asking Randy to call him or whatever, when I had a twitter account I followed loads of people and they regularly arranged meet ups and things. It's not so unusual for DD to do that.

Again I'm really sorry, please don't hate me!

With L.O.V.E. x
nobody hates you ;) all for L.O.V.E. remember ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Belle

phew *wipes sweat from brow* thanks  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I'm convinced Dave Dave on LKL was Mike.  In order to pull that off, Dave must gave given his permission to Mike to do so.  Ever since that show MJ fans go to Dave's MySpace, and he happily accepts them as friends and communicates with them.  Not once has Dave said that it wasn't Mike but him on LKL, not once.

Next to that - according to the article in The Sun, Brian Oxman is Dave's spokesman.  Therefor Dave must have known about the article upfront.  Oxman, also a lawyer, could have said: 'That was not Michael Jackson on LKL, but Dave himself', or he could have prevented the articles from being printed.  

As far as I'm concerned Dave is cooperating, otherwise there would have been some kind of a statement from him after 4 days, yet there's still nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
I'm convinced Dave Dave on LKL was Mike.  In order to pull that off, Dave must gave given his permission to Mike to do so.  Ever since that show MJ fans go to Dave's MySpace, and he happily accepts them as friends and communicates with them.  Not once has Dave said that it wasn't Mike but him on LKL, not once.

Next to that - according to the article in The Sun, Brian Oxman is Dave's spokesman.  Therefor Dave must have known about the article upfront.  Oxman, also a lawyer, could have said: 'That was not Michael Jackson on LKL, but Dave himself', or he could have prevented the articles from being printed.  

As far as I'm concerned Dave is cooperating, otherwise there would have been some kind of a statement from him after 4 days, yet there's still nothing.

that's true...I mean he would've said something about this whole thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

I totally agree. I am 110% sure that Mike was DD on LKL.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

Quote from: "IWantYouBack"
I totally agree. I am 110% sure that Mike was DD on LKL.  ;)
yep 110+% ;)  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dave Dave deleted today  his accounts on twitter: :(
Here is the last posts:

@dave_dave_  : "I have never experienced so much rubbish in my life. Down with The Sun Tabloid"

@theofficialdave :  "strike down the Sun Tabloid. Revolt Army of Me"

Please guys LOVE&RESPECT&PEACE! :!:  :!:  
Sometimes words are weapons that hurt and destroy... Make a change....don't judge & LOVE!

L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS!!! :mrgreen:

image from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON

Quote from: "Gina Jackson"
Dave Dave deleted today  his accounts on twitter: :(
Here is the last posts:

@dave_dave_  : "I have never experienced so much rubbish in my life. Down with The Sun Tabloid"

@theofficialdave :  "strike down the Sun Tabloid. Revolt Army of Me"

Please guys LOVE&RESPECT&PEACE! :!:  :!:  
Sometimes words are weapons that hurt and destroy... Make a change....don't judge & LOVE!

L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS!!! :mrgreen:

image from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
looking on that picture convinces me even more that it was Michael on LK 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions