Sarahli

Hi ralu,

In my mind Michael is going to come back else I wouldn't believe for one second in the hoax and TS highlighted this important part of this ARG. So if TS was here to misguide us or play with us I don't think that he would emphasize this point and raise hope again when we see that many beLIEvers tend to loose faith in the return each time a bad news pops up. MJ's return would not be in TS's interest if he/she wanted to play a silly game.
I really don't feel like I'm in a sect where TS would be the Guru  :lol:  if I would have found something wrong or bad in what TS says, or in his/her behaviour I would question myself, I'm not the kind of blindly following without questioning and comparing. For the moment TS brought some light to the hoax and for the majority it's up to us to make what is needed with the information he provides us. It's up to us to get the big picture. Finally we are our own guides in this. (well I often ask God to guide me but you get the point I hope).

I personnally don't find TS "cold" or something, I don't know why this idea has been thrown here. Maybe because of the numbers but they are not the message, the numbers are only a means. I understand if people feel unconfortable with his/her style but we are behind computers sometimes it can disturb the waves  8-)

If you don't believe that Michael's message is about the NWO you have the right to. But consider this: evildoers (part of the NWO) want to destroy love, compassion and harmony, they are doing it right now. That's why you feel this lack of love all around and I personally think that if we want to spread love and compassion for each other we must also stop those who prevent us from doing it.

God bless you ralu.
Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 05:38:22 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

Quote from: "ZIsis"
Sarahli, thank you for understanding what I've tried to explain there. You are one of the people that I missed most in this forum while I was away. Your words always reflect honesty, your never act like a "hoax pundit" & your posts always end on an upbeat note :) Thanks for making me smile again, S.

But, for those of you who have misunderstood me, NEWSFLASH: I did not ask/call for a debate/speculation about TS's identity. I just merely pointed out that some of us don't feel that he could possibly be MJ. Also, that his 'attitude' makes us ill at ease. That's it.

Peace out!

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!

Oh thank you ZIsis this one goes right in my heart. I missed your style too. God bless you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "ZIsis"
Sarahli, thank you for understanding what I've tried to explain there. You are one of the people that I missed most in this forum while I was away. Your words always reflect honesty, your never act like a "hoax pundit" & your posts always end on an upbeat note :) Thanks for making me smile again, S.

But, for those of you who have misunderstood me, NEWSFLASH: I did not ask/call for a debate/speculation about TS's identity. I just merely pointed out that some of us don't feel that he could possibly be MJ. Also, that his 'attitude' makes us ill at ease. That's it.

Peace out!

Nobody here really thinks that it's Michael- it seems like Marlon, because he had that Study Peace motto..and certainly nobody here worships Michael as a Demi-God.. my gosh.. What is the bold supposed to mean, as well?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I have never thought TS was Michael and in fact TS stated as such way back in TIAI Revealed on Dec 22, 2009;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are many other things which should make it very clear that I am not faking it; but I won’t continue with them here—you will have to read all 9 parts to get the rest of them. And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood.

What I do however think is that TS is deeply involved in helping Michael by carrying out the role of the "messenger" of the intense planning, organisation and thinking in this hoax. I feel TS is showing or guiding us bit by bit to what Michael wanted us to see and know about the planning AND not least THE MESSAGE about what is going on in the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

Quote from: "Adi"
What I do however think is that TS is deeply involved in helping Michael by carrying out the role of the "messenger" of the intense planning, organisation and thinking in this hoax. I feel TS is showing or guiding us bit by bit to what Michael wanted us to see and know about the planning AND not least THE MESSAGE about what is going on in the world.

Thanks for sharing that thought, Adi. Plus, I also appreciate the way you have done it & wish more people would choose to follow your example too :) It's just that I would like to know for sure if this TS/TIAI.com is doing this at MJ's behest &/or with his knowledge-not something that TS has concocted on his own entirely [that's not exactly impossible, is it-even with the math! :D]. We've been in this long enough to have seen people's hopes being built up by many 'false prophets', only to have them all shattered later. It's not fair that it's usually people who so readily give the gift of trust that receives the most slack ultimately! I don't wish to see anyone [especially my friends] hurt yet again :x What's wrong with good old fashioned straight-forwardness anyway?!?

Frankly, as time goes by, the excitement keeps ebbing away [& I'm half afraid that I might be left as a rusty/grumpy/gloomy pessimist by the end of it all-SHUDDER!]. I'm also so tired of having to be overly-cautious choosing my words [lest I make someone else 'uncomfortable'] & repeatedly re-explain myself to those who are ready to tear it all up in a trice, for merely their own 'amusement' [the worst is having to rein in my own indignation & to FORCE myself not to reciprocate in kind!]. Is it really necessary that we must continue to attack each other so often just because we grow impatient & insecure playing the 'waiting game'?!? We are a team, remember, even with our differences of opinion!!! Why is it so hard to give each other the respect we deserve [& to try & be a little more considerate & courteous in our conduct when it involves others!]?!? I think I'm past the 'intense' stage where just thinking about the hoax makes me break out in goose-flesh & give me a heady rush to the head [or at least, past the stage when that was enough! ;) :roll: :oops: :lol:  :P]. Now I just wish we had a little less drama with ALL of this.

Here's hoping that we shall be able to see "this" [whatever that may entail!] through TOGETHER.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Hey there ZIsis!  nice to "see" you around on the forum!

I get what you are saying and really appreciate it too. I understand fully your concern for all of us...it is really, really appreciated...truely! I know this has been a very long road and many people have had their hopes built up only to be devastated when what they had hoped or what they were led to believe didn't occur...and that aspect of caring for every believer is where I see you are coming from.

I don't think any of us for sure knows if TIAI/TS is definitely doing this at Michaels behest &/or with his knowledge....we all need to use our judgement and not be gullible I suppose and keep all options open. Which is what I am trying to do....plus I know it sounds weird to some people, but I am going with my intuitions on this one....and for me well I have a good feeling about TIAI/TS and their role.

Take Care
 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

really .. it's in fact no when..matter when??? oke here is the answer.. ''When there will be love, i'll be there'' BUT IT'S NOTHING ABOUT LOVE YET..NOTHING, REALLY MATTER WHY..no who get the clues first, not a big investigation..the real clues are near us, so simply..to let everybody feel , sure everybody who feel the love..please understand now ,Mike is LOVE.. AND WE HAVE NOT LOVE, WILL BE OUR FAULT AGAIN..
GOD BLESS YOU, ALL THE LOVE from me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "Sarahli"
MJ's return would not be in TS's interest if he/she wanted to play a silly game. WHAT IF THE GAMES PLAIED BY TS ARE KEEPING MJ FOR COMMING BACK?  :idea:

If you don't believe that Michael's message is about the NWO you have the right to. But consider this: evildoers (part of the NWO) want to destroy love, compassion and harmony, they are doing it right now. That's why you feel this lack of love all around and I personally think that if we want to spread love and compassion for each other we must also stop those who prevent us from doing it.

God bless you ralu.

Dear Sarahli, thank you for your kind reply  :)
But, I'm afraid you misunderstand me: I personally feel the love, compassion and harmony (I think you could understand this if you read some of my previous posts). What is making me sad is the fact that more and more people act like they don't...and my feeling is that what TS is doing, rather nourishes this lack of love for some people and instead it gives them hate and fear (nomatter against whom). But - again - maybe I'm wrong. Though, I had to spit it out, sorry if I hured someone's feelings (including TS).

I met alot of wonerful, inspiering people since this hoax, and, as I said to a dear friend earlier, the world has no bounderies for me any more.

Big hugs to you too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

It has been a number of days since our last TIAI redirect. Oh, where are you TS!!?!?!?!?!?!? I am anxiously awaiting another important message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Sarahli

Dear Sarahli, thank you for your kind reply :)
But, I'm afraid you misunderstand me: I personally feel the love, compassion and harmony (I think you could understand this if you read some of my previous posts). What is making me sad is the fact that more and more people act like they don't...and my feeling is that what TS is doing, rather nourishes this lack of love for some people and instead it gives them hate and fear (nomatter against whom). But - again - maybe I'm wrong. Though, I had to spit it out, sorry if I hured someone's feelings (including TS).

I met alot of wonerful, inspiering people since this hoax, and, as I said to a dear friend earlier, the world has no bounderies for me any more.

Big hugs to you too

No problem ralu, I understand your feelings. Keep the faith, God bless you.

by michaelsupporter
It has been a number of days since our last TIAI redirect. Oh, where are you TS!!?!?!?!?!?!? I am anxiously awaiting another important message.

Yes we're all waiting for next update but it seems that TS is updating the update...or maybe we have not studied enough...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi everyone, just had a question to TS , it s the first time i use this website but i do read it often! some of u may remember me i had the same username on twitter couple months ago!! Is David Geffen involved in this? Did he help MJ in the hospital?
Thanks for posting about the WHY and the message not many hoaxers talk about it...after almost 11 months i m a bit tired of people always looking dor clues :) sorry everyone s free to do what they want BUT MJ did this to open our eyes to the corruption...Some of us already knew, but others did not so big thank you to him!
Lots of Love to u all xxx
ps Our turn to make him proud and not let this be in vain
We have already lost many great men who tried to warn us before and MJ can t fail wa have to help for our future!!! Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[YouTube][/YouTube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To be honest, I have a hard time understanding the gist of TIAI`s posts. Besides the casual numerology the long and elaborate statements are well written, yes, but I can`t detect any MJ`s incvolvement at all. It´s ideological and - non-catholic - christian points of view are obvious.

Did I miss a relevant point? Do you see any evidence for something? What`s the message / purpose? What do you see in there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am new at all of this, so if this is in the wrong place I am sorry.  I have been doing alot of thinking about the "bamsday" I have a thought that I would like to share.  I recently read on TMZ (I think)  that one of Michaels brothers wanted to lets fans inside Foreset Lawn to pay their respects to him on 6-25-2010.  Well what better way than be make a BAM.  Why would anyone who believes that MJ is alive go there that day?  Also 6+2+5+2+1=16   1+6=7.  Wouldn't be a real awakening to go pay respects and Michael actually be there ALIIVE to accept them?   :?: Like I said I am new to ALL of this so it is probably just crazy thinking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Has TS mentioned ANYTHING about Michael's new out-of-SONY-album probably being released in Autumn???

I tried to read his update abcd but I don't remember.... Does anyone of you remember?  :|  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal