paula-c

ralu, I respect your opinion but I think to plan absolutely everything we've seen since 25.06.1909 mind must be very cold, and not misunderstand me when I say cold, but I think Michael did all this that there was a great danger and not simply to disappear from public life, I have read TiAI redirects and this is not done from one day to another, I do not get carried away by emotions but we must recognize that the person you behind all this devoted much time and is someone with a very bright mind, time will tell as to state spending, which will be the end of all this, everyone has right would interpret it as best I understand. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "ralu"
Do you really believe that al this stuff is the product of his mind?

Yes, I am sure it is.

Me too.

Only a genius can write like this. I am very impressed and feel humbled!

Why should it not be possible to calculate and plan things precisely? If a hoax of such a dimension has to be carried out, to outwit them, you have to be "cold-blooded" in some way, you must be smarter than the ones, who want to destroy you, if you want to get your message through. Otherwise they can't be exposed in their evil intentions. It doesn't mean, that you are not convinced, that LOVE is important, and you practice it in your daily life, as much as you want others to do the same.

Michael's name in a biblical sense stands for an angel, an Archangel, who was fighting against evil - and succeeded. The name suits him well. He led an army of angels, he had been chosen.
If this quality of character is transferred to Michael, one can say, he has leader qualities, and a leader has got to be strong and tough, especially in the music industry as a superstar.
His character is soft and gentle, but he has a strong mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
I believe that TS is Michael, who else can explain this in a masterly and accurate? ... MJ creator 8-)  :D
...No, I can't feel the love. Sory, but TS is much too informative, demonstrative and totally cold, IMHO. Nothing of Michael here...do you really remember Michael? Do you really believe that al this stuff is the product of his mind? Come on! I wouldn't be surprise if in the end TIAI demonstration shall "prove" how MJ is the prince of peace and love predicted by so many to actually being the evil itself. A perfect way of keeping MJ comming back. Just take care of your minds. By the way : Good question, TS!!!

Love & Peace.

NEVER underestimate the MAN!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

Quote from: "MJalive999"

NEVER underestimate the MAN!  ;)

Aha~! NICE one, MJalive999  ;) !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

LunaCielo

[quote = "onemoretime"] [quote = "jacilovesmichael"] [quote = "~ ~ Souza"] [quote = "ralu"] Lei crede davvero che siano queste cose è il prodotto della sua mente? [/ Quote]

[color = # 400040] Sì, sono sicuro lo è. [/ color] [/ quote]

Anche a me. [/ Quote]

Solo un genio può scrivere così. Sono molto impressionato e si sentono umiliati!

Perché non dovrebbe essere possibile calcolare e pianificare le cose con precisione? Se una bufala di una tale dimensione deve essere effettuata, per superare in astuzia loro, devi essere "a sangue freddo", in qualche modo, è necessario essere più intelligenti di quelli, che vogliono distruggere voi, se si vuole ottenere il vostro messaggio attraverso. In caso contrario, esse non possono essere esposti nel loro cattive intenzioni. Ciò non significa, che non siete convinti, che l'amore è importante, e lo si pratica nella vostra vita quotidiana, tanto quanto vuoi che gli altri facciano lo stesso.

nome di Michael in un certo senso biblico è l'acronimo di un angelo, un arcangelo, che combatteva contro il male - ed ebbe successo. Il nome lo si adatta bene. Ha guidato un esercito di angeli, era stato scelto.
Se questa qualità di personaggio è trasferito a Michael, si può dire, lui ha qualità leader, un leader e ha avuto modo di essere forte e duro, in particolare nel settore della musica come una superstar.
Il suo carattere è dolce e gentile, ma ha una mente forte. [/ Quote]

I agree, onemoretime, very well :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

2 Bad

I agree with Paula, this has all been done because of some serious danger.
 No coldness here at all from TS. TS does not speak like Michael but the messages clear up questions. We have so many questions! I honestly feel the answers will all come with time. It's been a long time coming here and we have learned so many things about our wonderful Michael. And we've learned so much about others and so much more about the "core of our being". I will be patient and simmer and not judge. The time to shine will come.
Can you feel it?  Say Yeah yeah yeah I feel it!!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow thanks..really needed that!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sory, but TS is much too informative, demonstrative and totally cold, IMHO. Nothing of Michael here...do you really remember Michael? Do you really believe that al this stuff is the product of his mind? Come on!

of course it is! dont underestimate him! Do YOU really think ALL of these connections are just coincidences? Come on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

ZIsis

...No, I can't feel the love. Sory, but TS is much too informative, demonstrative and totally cold, IMHO. Nothing of Michael here...do you really remember Michael? Do you really believe that al this stuff is the product of his mind? Come on! I wouldn't be surprise if in the end TIAI demonstration shall "prove" how MJ is the prince of peace and love predicted by so many to actually being the evil itself. A perfect way of keeping MJ comming back. Just take care of your minds. By the way : Good question, TS!!!

Love & Peace.

I, for one, am VERY GLAD & grateful that you chose to share this thought with us, Ralu. All this time, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I've NEVER felt that 'our' TS here is MJ! Despite recognising (& appreciating too, simply because it would be a very disturbing thought otherwise that so many of us have chosen to follow him so vigilantly for MONTHS now!) that TS is obviously intelligent & articulate enough (not to mention obviously well-versed in psychology too! ;)), there was just something a tad ??? "too neat", if you will, about him. Now, before you unsheathe those 'maternal claws' at us, please give our opinions some thought too (also, do follow the frequent advice you give others & re-read his posts WITH AN UNBIASED, OPEN MIND again too!). Please don't misunderstand me-I'm not interested in questioning TS's loyalty to MJ or whether or not he is promoting MJ's best interests (debating that would be tantamount to a death wish, as has been proven on numerous occasions! :lol:). I don't hate/resent him (on the contrary, I'm happy that he has been instrumental in adding so much 'meaning' to this hoax for many of us), but I wish he would change a few things about how he chooses to 'help' us. I'm just saying that whatever TS's reasons for doing all this may be (which is still not exactly clear cut!), I just don't understand the sort of ??? almost "neutral" stance that he is taking in all this-as if he's a spectator throwing us tantalising tidbits. It makes me uncomfortable. Yes, I do realise he has been providing us all sorts of hints & clues, but he hasn't made himself exactly one of us, has he? I mean, it's as if he's playing teacher & we are his silly, errant pupils! We go "all out" laying bare our thoughts, feelings & hopes out in the open for all to see. But from him, we get aloof detachment & just "information". Is it really too much to ask/expect that TS levels (in all senses of the word!) with us about everything??? I think it's unfair that some of us refuse to treat ALL OF US as EQUALS in here.

I thought I would also include just two "interesting" quotes from our 'elusive' TS's first post [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login], on 22 December 2009, below (highlights are mine, as usual):

Quote from: "TS"
Prior to the start of TIAI, however, I did post about half a dozen threads on MJHD; no doubt those who read my threads will remember them. In my first few posts, the information presented had amazed some of the most advanced hoax investigators—and even had some questioning whether I was MJ, or at least someone very close to MJ. At the time, I was going by the screen name S.T.U.D.Y. Once “This Is It” started showing in the theatres: it appeared as though I was “gone”; but in reality I was still watching, “directing” TIAI from behind the scenes, until the right time for me to “reappear” (does this sound familiar?).
Quote from: "TS"
There are many other things which should make it very clear that I am not faking it; but I won’t continue with them here—you will have to read all 9 parts to get the rest of them. And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood[/b]. Again, anyone who reads all 9 parts will have no doubt that I do have some very important information. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you. But I will reveal this when the time is right. Anyway, how I got the information is not nearly as important as whether or not the information is true. So I am not asking anyone to believe what I say based upon my claim of where it came from; rather, I am asking you to let the evidence speak for itself.

The MJ I remember was a gentle & sweet soul: for the MOST part, he has ALWAYS been shy, reserved & introverted (one exception, of course, is him in his element-on stage, singing, dancing or making music! :P). So, understandably, these new roles WE HAVE ASSIGNED to him (Demi-God, Archangel, Messiah, Saviour, Super-man etc etc) IN HIS ABSENCE just seem highly out of character for him. I just don't understand how easily we are 'conveniently' undermining/overlooking the insecurities (for example, his looks & fear of age-ing etc) that has plagued him nearly all his life. Most of the time, he strived to be as inconspicuous as possible. So, it does appear far-fetched (but admittedly, not impossible) that he sees himself in any of these "roles". Yes, Michael Jackson was/is an extraordinary person & an exceptionally talented artist: a real "one of a kind" sort in SO MANY DIFFERENT ways. But in our fervent ardour & 'dedication', please let us not forget that he was also a human being, with normal human needs & wants (& all humans are fallible: we all make our mistakes). I know it's because of our esteem of him that many amongst us try to form an explanation for nearly everything he was/is & did/does. But is it really fair to appoint ourselves his "spokespersons"??? To be honest, for me, a great part of MJ's appeal is his aura of mystery. Must we ALWAYS second guess, assume & dissect EVERY aspect of his life ON ALL OCCASIONS? I'm NOT the least ashamed, embarrassed or afraid about appreciating him, warts & all (as hard as they may be to see! :D), for ALL THAT he represented, for ALL THAT he stood for, for ALL THAT is "APPARENT", for ALL THAT which just simply defies a commentary, DESPITE the knowledge that I may not necessarily comprehend any/all of them too (the reason(s) for a hoax death being the perfect example of one of them). I'm also not hesitant to acknowledge that the whole world does not revolve him (it simply CANNOT, no matter how much we wish it to!). It's more than enough for me that I'm PROUD of MJ: THE artist, persona & MAN!!! Please don't try to demean that for those like me. PLEASE let's not carry "ALL THIS" to the level of 'deification', hmmm.

And another thing...Not all of us are so ready to accept that nearly ANYTHING, EVERYTHING & EVERYONE is either a conspiracy, fake, "plastic"/unreal or just simply "out to get us". Plus, I also admit the idea of numbers being the "keys" to SO MUCH of this just doesn't sit with us math-haters (guilty :oops:) :lol: I think it goes against the whole idea of LOVE conquering & curing ALL when we are constantly actively seeking for the BAD in the world. We could try focusing on the GOOD around us (& there is as much of it as the not-so-good bits too!) & try to expand/build/work on & around them for a change. For, what is life (& the LOVE we keep claiming to understand so well & write elaborately about) worth without a little trust (& respect) for each other!!! PLEASE let us not be "selectively" hypocritical.

I hope that none of you imagine that neither of us, Ralu & I, are just voicing our thoughts to deliberately offend anyone, to shatter your hopes or to generally bring you down in ANY way whatsoever. I apologise if I hurt any of your feelings inadvertently. I truly hope we can all hold onto the camaraderie while we await the answers together.

So, thank you Ralu, for your very succinct summary here that has made it click for me too. Your opinion is much appreciated :) I agree that TS just cannot be MJ, NO WAY!!!  

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

just a quick post (haven't read every reply yet),

"DO you Think 4 your Self?" --> people have pointed out DOTS

how about 4? sorry if it's mentioned.

Thanks TS!! <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaaah..TS is a cold man!

You know right TS = DS :DDD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Hi ZIsis nice to see you here again !

I've read your post entirely and I'm with you on keeping Michael on earth as a human being like you and me. I feel uncomfortable when people (not specifically in this forum) tend to put him on a pedestal where a human being has not his place. It's giving Michael a position he would not agree with himself I presume, he is so humble. We can deeply love someone without putting him on such a pedestal and keeping our own personalities.

We don't know who TS is, right, but I don't feel like I'm an ignorant in front of him but in the contrary I feel like he's sharing knowledge with us. If we stick to the message he sure has more information on the hoax than we have. Now I'm realizing that I'm talking about "HE" ! Means that my inner self thinks it's a man !  

TS is like TMZ he/she ? is a character of the hoax, he/she has a role to play. Now let's imagine that it's Michael (even if TS claimed not to be him) he would do everything not to let us know and the best way would be to be the less "sensitive" possible. The contrary of Michael, what a good cover up.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

*Mo*

Does it, at this point, really matter who T.S. is?  Isn't the incredible amount of information and the pointing out to all the "coincidences" by T.S. enough for now?   Would a name give more value to all T.S. has provided us with?  To me, it would not.

As a matter of fact, I think that if T.S. at this point would reveal who he is, people would even question if T.S. was telling the truth.  I think that you need to keep in mind also that such a name might not even ring a bell, as T.S. can very well be someone we have never heard of before.  Remember what Mike said when Geraldo asked him for the names of his friends:  "The faithful, you wouldn’t know them".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

@ZIsis, I must thank you from the bottom of my heart for expressing there exactely what I meant not only in this thread, but in every comment that I've posted so far on this forum.

@Sarahli & Mo if everyone would keep in mind that only the information posted by TIAI is important and not who TS really is, it would be GRATE. My concern, howsoever, is that most of them are leaded exactely by the hope or even the believe that TS = MJ one way or another. I totally agree about the fact that most of TS's posts & redirects used to be really interesting and true; I even mentioned this several times and I thanked him for the inspiration that he offered me on several occasions. I choose to keep the good ideas and lessons, even though I never excluded the posibility of TS not being a real "good guy". I can see that he did a huge work with all this TIAI and, frankly, the ideea of this work being done for a bad reason scares me deeply. I'm afraid that after he gain everibody's trust and full admiration, he migth  have inserted some conveniant interpretations about certain issues... and most people just took these interpretations at their face value, without asking themselves if - under different circumstances - they would have believed them, or just "questioned" their credibility. Maybe I am wrong, but if I'm not, I hope that at least a few persons around here will give a seccond thought to this subject.

On the other hand, thinking about TS, I always remember him constantely highligting this:
1. The information he gave us was always availabe;
2. ARG, Performance art.

I think that in a certain way s/he is just telling us what we want to hear, according to ARG rules, but he keeps throwing out there some real things too, in the spirit of the same concept of ARG. And maybe, just maybe, in the end we shall have a proper interpretation of his demonstration...which I hope it will be slightly different than what we were been able to hear so far. This is my most optimistic hypotese about who or what TS is.

As for "The man you never knew", I'm sorry but it's still an interpretation, and mine is different. In the best case this means discovering some new qualities, not loosing the most valuable gift of all and replacing it with some sort of robotic inteligence. A bright mind without feelings, without those "belonging" signals, for me is just "danger". The most evil people in the world were very intelligent and they often gain the trust of masses, just for using them later. I cerenately hope that this is not the case with TS, but I can't bet on it.

And, in the end I need to ask you one more time: after all the world will learn good the NWO lesson, then what? Never mind that all the world already knows about this, but they are just feeling helpless (and obviously the "NWO" knows that we know). What shall "all the world" do then? a war? a demonstration? Shouldn't we focuse on the positive side, just like ZIsis said? What "loving" thing did the army of love do so far TOGETHER? spreading hate and fear? Once again, I personally DO NOT believe that MJ's main message is about NWO. I DO believe that we, folks, are loosing it, and the love, the compassion, the harmony are about to be lost and replaced with something not so good. I hope I'm wrong.

Hugs, Peace & Love
Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 05:15:46 PM by ralu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

ZIsis

Sarahli, thank you for understanding what I've tried to explain there. You are one of the people that I missed most in this forum while I was away. Your words always reflect honesty, your never act like a "hoax pundit" & your posts always end on an upbeat note :) Thanks for making me smile again, S.

But, for those of you who have misunderstood me, NEWSFLASH: I did not ask/call for a debate/speculation about TS's identity. I just merely pointed out that some of us don't feel that he could possibly be MJ. Also, that his 'attitude' makes us ill at ease. That's it.

Peace out!

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions