Omer Bhatti's new rap youtube video
May 12, 2010, 06:41:44 AM
Omer is rapping on this video with his partner Jae R.  It shows them doing a few shows and them traveling to different places.  In the video Omer is wearing MJ's jacket and it says Michael on the back of it.  I've seen a pic of MJ wearing this exact same jacket.  Also on one part he has on a hat that says obey instead of Obee his rap name.  I think Omer likes to get his drink on too.lol  There's two shot of him taking a sip of some drinks.  He does look like MJ to me especially when he smiles and he has the high cheek bones.  This video was just uploaded last month so I think it sqaushes rumors about Omer saying negative things about MJ.  This man obviously loves MJ and respects him.
[youtube:1l6533fx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woXtssUklvI[/youtube:1l6533fx]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Omer Bhatti's new rap youtube video
May 12, 2010, 10:06:31 PM
Wow, you hear them lyrics at the end? He's hinting that he's MJ's son. listen carefully.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 10:13:11 PM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Wow, you hear them lyrics at the end? He's hinting that he's MJ's son. listen carefully.

Something about having a "king's bloodline". That's awesome!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 13, 2010, 02:05:53 AM
He did say something about Michael.  I notice that too.  I don't feel the story about Omer being MJ son is a lie.  He hasn't come out and said it but he suggest it by his actions.  Wearing MJ's jackets, rapping about him, dancing like him, he even wore a jacket that said Jackson Jr.  He always seems to show his pride in being affliated with MJ like a proud son.  Why would he do that to Riz Bhatti if that's his real father?  That would be just plain cold blooded to call another man your dad if he wasn't.  I personally think Omer is a Jackson.  I think Omer is at the point where he wants everybody to know the truth and he says it through his lyrics.  I think he went by the last name Bhatti to keep his identity a secret.  When Omer was born MJ was too big of a star to be raising a child and this may have been a way of them protecting Omer just like MJ protected his other children's identity with masks.  If it turns out that Omer is a Jackson he should change his last name to Jackson in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 10:10:51 PM
I agree msteetee to me he looks like a Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 10:17:13 PM
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
I agree msteetee to me he looks like a Jackson.

Yeah Omer is a hot guy even though he is super short.  He look just like MJ in his earlier days in the first pic with the red hat to me.  The Jacksons are a nice looking family.  Papa Joe and Mother Katherine got some good genetics in their family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 10:18:33 PM
I honestly cannot see any of Michael in Omar Bhatti.  Im sorry.

Also.. my feelings are that he is trying to make money and a career off Michaels name.

This video was uploaded a month ago.. BEFORE he was (alledgedly) chucked out of the Encino home and is now apparently making threats to the Jackson family.

I cannot see Michael Jackson genetically in Omar at all.  Sorry.  Dont see it.

Im posting  a couple of photos of MJ pre-surgery.   Where are you guys seeing a likeness??? I see none in Omar Bhatti.
You guys know the chin cleft was added by a surgeon, right??  Omar has one and cant have had it  genetically passed to him from Michael.

Omar is playing the game..  i truly believe he is just another hanger on.  Sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 10:44:02 PM
Well I see the similarities in Omer's eyes, cheeks, and the shape of his face.  Plus MJ's mom has a cleft in her chin which can be passed down to the next generation.  I don't think those stories about Omer are true.  I believe they are lies but that's my opinion.  You're entitled to your opinion as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 10:55:54 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Well I see the similarities in Omer's eyes, cheeks, and the shape of his face.  Plus MJ's mom has a cleft in her chin which can be passed down to the next generation.  I don't think those stories about Omer are true.  I believe they are lies but that's my opinion.  You're entitled to your opinion as well.

Time will tell my friend..  and he is not a genetic son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 11:28:25 PM
I have never thought Omer was Michael's son, and I have also never been able to understand why some people really do believe that he is.  From the pics I have seen of Omer's real parents, I see both of them in him.  I think the whole MJ is his father thing was just another good story to sell.

I hope Omer isn't out to get the Jackson's especially after everything MJ did for him and his family.  Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part, but I would love to think that he will maintain respect for MJ and his family instead of letting money bring evil out like it has from so many other people who MJ trusted and/or loved.  I guess time will tell on that too though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions