HazzelyTopic starter

Do you know who this man is?
June 05, 2010, 04:43:42 PM
Do you?  :lol:  :lol:  
 :arrow: Michael

(soz if it was posted already)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here are some of Michael Jackson’s own thoughts on disguising himself and hiding his identity.  

Internet Q&A with Michael Jackson:

Compuserve Question from KANSAS CITY, MO: [102563,674] Jim Shea: Do you ever wish you could walk into a public place and not be mobbed by your fans?

Michael Jackson: I have every disguise you can think of… that is why I wish I could be Morph so I could change places and just enjoy life. I would love to do that.

I do disguises for different reasons. I like to study people – be like the fly on the wall. Even if it’s two old ladies sitting on a bench or some kids on a swing. Because I don’t know what it’s like to fit in an everyday life situation.
[Michael Jackson, 1999]

MJ: I created Neverland as a home for myself and my children and it was created simply, it was almost like it was done subconsciously, like I said earlier, where can I go? I mean, it’s hard. I’ve tried to go out as myself and I’ve had policemen tell me, “put on a disguise! And give me an autograph for my wife!” They tell me, “why are you out here with no security?” I can’t do it. I do it sometimes, but it’s very difficult.

Now you have all seen pictures of him such as these, where he walks around with hats, surgical masks, and scarves:

“…That’s why I love disguises so much. I could sit on a bench at Disneyland and see what people really do and talk about. But when they see it’s Michael Jackson, they change.  I don’t see the real thing.  So I want to see the real world, what its truly like and it’s very difficult”

The shots and Michael Jackson’s quotation were taken from  ”Michael Jackson’s Private Home Movies” – you can watch this in youtube You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal