~Souza~Topic starter

Catherine Bach 911 Call: My Husband Was Shot
Originally posted 39 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made on April 30 when Catherine Bach's husband Peter Lopez took his own life.

AUDIO: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

During the call, which was made by the former "Dukes of Hazzard" star, she says her husband has been shot and is not breathing.

At one point, she says, "maybe he shot himself ... we have no idea what's going on up there."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Is it me or does this call seems strange ? I feel no real drama here. Nobody is crying or shouting...it's too calm no ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

ejay

^^ i agree with you.  With all due respect to Catherine, but do they even realize whats happening??? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Is the same respondant voice that MichaelĀ“s?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Is the same respondant voice that MichaelĀ“s?

Seems to be the same voice yes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Grace

This is an unbelievable story and I cannot help thinking that PL was a very important person to MJ.
The leakage of original emergency calls makes you go hmmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Sarahli

She is asked "how old is the person that was shot ?" and she answers "I don't know"... :?  Well it may be because of the shock.

I also understand the she is not close to the "crime" scene because when asked if her husband is bleeding she also answers that she doesn't know. It seems that everything is happening on the top of a hill but she doesn't know exactly what's happening and that she is told by other people. Who are the other persons present ?

She also says that it could be a heart attack, that he could have fallen and that a branch could have broke...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow - they are sure cool cucumbers under extreme duress, aren't they? To me, the 911 operator didn't sound like the same person as the one on the phone with Michael's security. What was really strange is how calm they seemed for not being up there with him. And it was mentioned that there was a robbery a couple of days earlier? It almost seemed like they were trying to come up with excuses or plant ideas as to what could have happened. I just don't know what to think of this. Very odd behavior to me. Shock may do it but the staff's reaction was just as calm...Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Interesting they had a robbery...  was something stolen that Lopez didnt want to be made public.. is this why he shot himself???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Sorry, this is way too calm.  Have any of you ever called an ambulance for someone you loved?????

I just witnessed a freak accident involving an elderly couple in which the wife was thrown from the car and dragged. It happenned in front of me and I called an ambulance as she had severe head injuries and was bleeding everywhere.  I was so freaking out, that the call centre told me to calm down.  Now this is for a stranger !!!!!!!!

When my mum was dying at home, i was shaking and could hardly talk and screaming "please hurry...please hurry".

This is her husband.  Couldn't someone have taken a chance and assessed the situation & started performing CPR or something, regardless of the situation.  If it was a gunman, he would have run off by now.  Almost sounds like nobody gave a damm and wanted him to die.

Weird?  Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm......As always with L.O.V.E>  xoxoxo
Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 07:24:01 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow! There are a number of things in this phone call that make me go "huh?".  1)Does anyone in LA have that much of a backyard to be that far away from the subject?  He was an acre away up on the hill.  Perhaps some people have much larger lots than I am thinking. 2)How can Catherine stay so composed???? And, the other woman too??? I would be frantic and feeling a compulsion to get to him to see what happened and to help him!!!! 3)What is up about that big robbery a couple of days ago???? Who got robbed-him or the neighbor???? 4)Since when do emergency people ask for your phone number? From my experience one's phone number shows up on their equipment once they get an incoming call and this call was from a land line too (a definite documented number). That is how they  respond or call back if they get disconnected.

P.S. I can only hope that the remark about the robbery is a clue to this because perhaps someone bad was looking for incriminating evidence against him/her and this all got too close for comfort and this measure needed to be taken to protect the attorney and his family. I lament, I truly do. Dear Lord, I can only hope this is all an act to protect them because this stuff isn't pretty. However, I cannot shake this odd feeling that this case is connected in some fashion to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Sorry, this is way too calm.  Have any of you ever called an ambulance for someone you loved?????

Yes..  and we all react differently.

I witnessed my father have a heart attack in front of me and he stopped breathing... went blue.  I called an ambulance and i was very calm.. i went into automatic mode.  No point panicing, i thought.. not going to acheive anything by panicking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What if something was stolen in that robbery that he didnt want made public??

What if it was something MJ related that he was being blackmailed about???

Just thinking out loud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

If you have reason 2good2btrue seems very quiet, I also lived through the death of my mother in my house, I was paralyzed, could hardly speak and unlike my sister would not stop mourn and cry, .. everything is strange, also I remember I read that the neighbors heard more than one shot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Java

Poor Katherine.  It's rather curious that there was a robbery and now Peter is gone.  I wonder what was stolen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions