i came across this video on youtube & i remembered Jason made up story about how they met & talked about their childhood & began crying & then embraced i think there where he got his story from...tell me what you think about it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmmmm    :roll:  yeess might be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

now wouldn't that be clever if jason really got his story from there and this vid announces the movie on 'they cage the animals at night'...mike was VERY determined to do that project, co-wrote the script and all...what if jason was only tellin the story just like that to have someone find this 'rare moment'...my gut told me earlier (i pointed this already out on the 'thisisalmostit'-thread) to look out for this movie, and i will...so far, there have been two clues to that project, so i'm pretty sure it's on... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

i found that there was too much similarities between jason story & this video although i don't think that Jason is on the hoax because Michael wouldn't go in all this sexual thing i don't think that Michael will tell him to talk about such a disgusting story
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
now wouldn't that be clever if jason really got his story from there and this vid announces the movie on 'they cage the animals at night'...mike was VERY determined to do that project, co-wrote the script and all...what if jason was only tellin the story just like that to have someone find this 'rare moment'...my gut told me earlier (i pointed this already out on the 'thisisalmostit'-thread) to look out for this movie, and i will...so far, there have been two clues to that project, so i'm pretty sure it's on... :mrgreen:

Very interesting...I've been wondering too. Thanks for pointing this out again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

The thing that really sadden me, is the way Michael asks this man if all this childhood ever made him think about suicide...I don't know...the way he asks...it looks like more than a simple question. As if he was asking for help for himself, answers for his own fears. I mean in his eyes I just saw "please tell me, I'm not the only one..." when he asked... But it's only the way I feel about it...could be wrong.Hope to be wrong... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LSK

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
The thing that really sadden me, is the way Michael asks this man if all this childhood ever made him think about suicide...I don't know...the way he asks...it looks like more than a simple question. As if he was asking for help for himself, answers for his own fears. I mean in his eyes I just saw "please tell me, I'm not the only one..." when he asked... But it's only the way I feel about it...could be wrong.Hope to be wrong... :|

I got that feeling too it was like he wanted reassurance that it wasn't only him that felt that way. I read somwhere that Michael attempted suicide on the early nineties but I don't know how much truth there was in that.

I honestly don't think Jason is part of any hoax I would say if anything he probably got the idea for his comments from this film.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Yes I saw that sadness in the eyes about the suicide question but the caring look as well
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tabloidburn"

What a great connection.  And this is why I can't dismiss thisisalmost right now.  This looks to be a fantastic project.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions