Murray's Visit to Osteen Church Not for PR
May 10, 2010, 11:52:54 AM
Murray's Visit to Osteen Church Not for PR
Originally posted 19 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Joel Osteen's right-hand man tells TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray was indeed invited to come to Osteen's church yesterday "to pray and worship," and met with Osteen privately before the service.

TMZ first reported Osteen invited Murray to the service.  Someone from Osteen's media relations department told us it was a PR stunt, but the guy who runs the PR department says that's not true.

Donald Iloff, Jr., the Chief of Strategic Operations for Osteen (and Osteen's brother-in-law), tells TMZ, "Dr. Murray did call the church to speak with Osteen a while back but Osteen was not available.  Osteen's rep then invited Dr. Murray to yesterday's service."  So, Dr. Murray truly was invited.

Iloff says Murray met privately with Joel and Victoria before the service.  We do not know what they talked about.

After the meeting, Iloff says Dr. Murray attended the service.  "He was really engaged in the worship service," Iloff says

WTH is going on  ..?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

paula-c

Adoration is revered, reverence, and communion. But at the same time, the offering of one's own service to God. It's identification with God through the spirit in love and for the Ministry of love for humanity.
 The simplest definition for worship is the worship of the heart of one expression.

The use of the word "worship" in the old testament. (Robert young lists 116 times the word used in the old testament.) (See the analytical concordance of Young.)  
to is often translated from the Hebrew SHACHAH word meaning "lean, Arch is, Crouch, bend". (99 times).
(1) For this section to find all the passages of as reflected in the number of times.
(2) This helps us to understand the true meaning of the word shachah, which is so often translated to worship.
b. SEGAB is translated "worship" 11 times - "kneel is, do reverence". Daniel 2.3.
c. ABAD (5 times in 2 Kings 10) "do, serve".
d. ATSAB (1 time, women. 44: 19) "pay worship".

It is found other seventeen times (17), nine (9) different words.

"Glory" (1) Luke 14: 10.
 "Be reverent, pious" (1) acts 17: 23.
"Serve, heal, heal" (1) 17: 25 events.
 "Religious observance" (1) Colossians 2: 18.
 "Worship publicly" (4).

"A worshipper" (1) John 4: 23.
 "Worship" (6).
 "An object of veneration" (1).
"Fearful" one who worships God, (1) John 9: 31.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elsa

How does TMZ even know about this?  I doubt if anyone from the church would tell them or any other media. I think TMZ's source is hoax central.  Is there some kind of hidden message in these articles that we are missing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is today's post on the “official” Dr.Murray's lawyer web page:

May 10May 10, 2010
Dr. Conrad Murray attended services at Lakewood Church on Sunday May 9, at his own free will. Dr. Murray had this to say about his experience at Lakewood Sunday:
“I was grateful for the blessings, prayer and words of encouragement I felt during services. It was a spiritual moment for me, personally. I loved the service, I loved the church and I vow to return to receive the spiritual blessings from the Lakewood family. I sincerely express my thanks and gratitude and will continue to remain strong in my faith. I am heartily grateful and humble and wish the best for the Lakewood Church and family for all future endeavors”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ=PR WHO DA BEST PR DUDE? NEEDLESS TO SAY. I MEAN WHO THE HECK IS ACCUSING MURRAY OF USING A CHURCH VISIT AS A PR? WE AREN'T WHO THE HECK IS? THERE MUST BE A HIDDEN MEANING HERE. MIKE IS INTO PR STUNTS AND WE KNOW IT ILLUMINATE US MIKE KEEP EM COMING MY BRAIN IS TIRED RIGHT ANOTHER ARTICLE PLZ LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions