is there a connection?
May 10, 2010, 04:07:05 AM
in todays TMZ  we read
"
Dr. Murray May Ask to Delay Preliminary Hearing
Originally posted 49 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team claims it may not be ready for the preliminary hearing next month, because they still have not received the full criminal file on the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

Miranda Sevcik, spokesperson for Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, tells TMZ they have only received 3,500 pages of discovery.  Sevcik cites a news report in which the D.A.'s office claims it has "hundreds of thousands of pages of material."  

But a D.A. spokesperson told TMZ on Friday that the statement that there were "hundreds of thousands" of pages was their error ... and in fact there are only  "thousands of pages" and the defense has received "the bulk of it."
Sevcik's response ... "It's odd. It seems like an awfully big miscalculation."  
Sevcik says if the defense team does not get all the docs soon, they may ask to delay the preliminary hearing -- set for June 14.
Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"

so there is a lot of talk about Miranda Sevcik.  i remebmer this name from way before the trial even started. And today is actually the first time i've heard her name in connection to Murray.

I searched my photos and found this picture with Marianne Ibrahim, Miranda Sevcik, Caroline Poarch.

this photo is from the time when we were all so interessted in Cassandra Gretchen Sims.
If you all remeber her.  on "her" webpage she had a photo.  this photo to me resembled  Caroline Poarch. Caroline is standing next to Miranda in the pic.

All these girls are working for an advertising firm (or thats what i found at the time, and thats where the photo comes from). I gnow this Cassandra person said that she  just took a photo and that is not the real her. but i am not so sure that it isnt... and i think its connected since Miranda is now working with Murray. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

what do you think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Kirsche

Re: is there a connection?
May 10, 2010, 08:00:42 AM
But the nose doesn't match exactly...but yes there's resemblance..

I really think that this Article might be another "cryptic" message, maybe MIchael isn't ready
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Java

May 10, 2010, 08:12:23 PM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
in todays TMZ  we read
"

Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team claims it may not be ready for the preliminary hearing next month, because they still have not received the full criminal file on the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

Miranda Sevcik, spokesperson for Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, tells TMZ they have only received 3,500 pages of discovery.  Sevcik cites a news report in which the D.A.'s office claims it has "hundreds of thousands of pages of material."  

But a D.A. spokesperson told TMZ on Friday that the statement that there were "hundreds of thousands" of pages was their error ... and in fact there are only  "thousands of pages" and the defense has received "the bulk of it."
Sevcik says if the defense team does not get all the docs soon, they may ask to delay the preliminary hearing -- set for June 14.

so there is a lot of talk about Miranda Sevcik.  i remebmer this name from way before the trial even started. And today is actually the first time i've heard her name in connection to Murray.

I searched my photos and found this picture with Marianne Ibrahim, Miranda Sevcik, Caroline Poarch.

this photo is from the time when we were all so interessted in Cassandra Gretchen Sims.
If you all remeber her.  on "her" webpage she had a photo.  this photo to me resembled  Caroline Poarch. Caroline is standing next to Miranda in the pic.

All these girls are working for an advertising firm (or thats what i found at the time, and thats where the photo comes from). I gnow this Cassandra person said that she  just took a photo and that is not the real her. but i am not so sure that it isnt... and i think its connected since Miranda is now working with Murray. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

what do you think?

If you're comparing the fake Cassandra to the gal on the right in the picture...Cassandra is quite a bit older and I don't think it looks like her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

May 10, 2010, 08:17:14 PM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
in todays TMZ  we read
"

what do you think?
When they first announced the 3000+ pages way back
it was a given they would ask for a continuance.  Now they are saying there is more. They would have asked for it anyway.  No matter how hard they try they will still not be able to reconcile what happened that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions