Grace

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
^ I've never heard that about the music, but I've always thought MJ was smarter than to get married solely for such an obvious PR, especially to a woman of her status, seeing as a lot of people still today don't think they really loved each other, anyway..Hm, I wonder if this is true, if MJ knew or not..if he didn't, I wonder why "Lisa" filed for divorce and not him..that seems like it would break them apart, because he did seem to truly love her..

Oh, and if it weren't true, wouldn't the Presleys be able to sue or whatever if they find out about this?

Didn't MJ get hands on the Elvis songs with the marriage?
I remember we perceived this as a brilliant business move those days.
I don't think so..If you are right, though, I think it was a combo of love and buisness..

MJ owning Elvis songs is mentioned here, too:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "nynyro"
Ok, I'm starting to think that a lot of this is an endless rabbit hole.  The Elvis case is complicated and filled with as many twists and turns,  To figure it out, you'd probably need an "Elvis Presley Death Hoax Investigators" forum.  This can go on forever and I suspect a lot of people know that.  

I'm really starting to question the veracity of TIAI as well...why?  Because almost anyone of us (members of this site) have enough knowledge of what happened in this case, to make the redirects TS does.  TIAI could be completely legitimate, but I'm not completely convinced.  There is a financial incentive to keep this hoax alive, and even though believers are small part of population, there are enough of us for greedy people to make a lot of money.  I'm doubting almost everything and everyone.  The only reason I believe that Michael Jackson is alive is because of his family.  His family (their behavior, their words) was the first  reason I began believing in this hoax.  Personally, I'm going to be paying a lot of attention to his brothers and sisters because all of this other stuff seems like a distraction.

Indeed. However, I don't fully believe Michael is alive although that is my biggest wish...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

At first I didn't wanna bother commenting on this one but I just can't help it!
Lisa Marie = Lisa Marie and that's all I have to say!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank you, @onemoretime  ;)
I appreciate your comment/infos!
yes... same here! I am a bit confused  :?

Lisa Marie Presley and Graceland

This alleged autobiographical account begins with life at Graceland. Little Lisa Marie is pampered by her father and somewhat ignored by her mother. She describes life at Graceland:

My early childhood at Graceland was a fairy-tale life, with my father as the king and myself as the pampered princess.

After Elvis' Funeral

Almost immediately after the funeral, the author contends that Priscilla took her to Europe and dropped her off with a Swedish family she had never met. Lonely, sad, bewildered, the little girl was told she was never to be called by her real name, but must be called by the name of, Sari Rosenquist.

Lisa Marie Presley/Johansen Attempts to Reveal Herself

When her daughter, Julia, was born with life threatening conditions, the author sought financial help. Since she was nearing the age of her Presley inheritance, she appealed for help to claim it, but her adoptive family refused assistance. She decided to return to America and pursue her claim with the help of friends. All her attempts, met with failure. Trips to the court for public documents revealed that the documents could not be found or opened. Attempts to contact Priscilla Presley were ignored.

The author contends that Priscilla rarely contacted the adoptive family, and over time, contact ceased, The last phone call...received by my mother came in the fifteenth year of my life. Someone handed me the phone and said it was Priscilla.

When Diane Sawyer of Good Morning America was to interview Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson, the author sent a fax to Ms. Sawyer stating that the Lisa Marie she was planning to interview was not the real Lisa Marie. The fax was ignored.

Source

Lisa Marie Presley (aka Lisa Marie Johansen), I, Lisa Marie Presley, printed in China, 1998. No ISBN.

Read more at Suite101: I, Lisa Marie Presley: The Daughter of the King of Rock 'n Roll, Elvis Presley You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

amy

evrything is fake fake fake fake @@!@!@!@@#!#@!#@#$@%$#%^#$@!@!@%#^%$%
The double of Lisa-Marie married the double of Michael Jackson

Good whts true and whahts fake realy imp. to say  :arrow:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :lol:  :o  :shock:  :?  :idea:  :!:  :?:  :arrow:

GirlSaturday wrote:Lisa Marie Presley's double thought that she had hit the jackpot by marrying Michael Jackson.
    Michael Jackson's double thought that he had hit the jackpot by marrying Lisa Marie Presley.
    Both got duped. :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lisa Marie Presley's double thought that she had hit the jackpot by marrying Michael Jackson.
Michael Jackson's double thought that he had hit the jackpot by marrying Lisa Marie Presley.
Both got duped.

What an idea!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"Gotcha!"
"No I gotcha, hehe!"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I think Michael would have this to say: I seriously think he wants us to see how we're falling for the tabloid trash, and believing every story out there and every claim. Don't believe it, "unless you have spoken one on one." I was feeling sick to my stomach with all this (at least you guys had me laughing!!) but now I'm thinking, hey wait a minute. Maybe Michael's putting this all out to make us think about what he said.

[attachment=0:270fuun9]bashir_trash[1].jpg[/attachment:270fuun9]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
At first I didn't wanna bother commenting on this one but I just can't help it!
Lisa Marie = Lisa Marie and that's all I have to say!

off topic: where did you get that profile picture from? is very nice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

man, sometimes i wish i had a double!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sometimes things are thrown out there to see what sticks.  Sometimes trash is really just trash.  One love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Come on guys...this thread was so much fun. I was crying from laughter and laughter is good medicine right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Yes, we are the wooooorld, we are the doubleeeees  :lol: (this was giraffy´s double singing)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Gema"
Yes, we are the wooooorld, we are the doubleeeees  :lol: (this was giraffy´s double singing)
:D  :D WOOF WOOF AND THAT IS BAXTERS DOUBLE AGREEING :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

OK OK OK , that´s me and my double and my double´s double agreeing as well  :lol:
Giraffy wants to stay away of it  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

OK OK OK , that´s me and my double and my double´s double agreeing as well  :lol:
Giraffy wants to stay away of it  :lol:
:lol:  :lol: I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON I GOT THIS CELL :lol:  :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions