MissG

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Ok.

Im seriously wigged out at this point. I got NO sleep last night and Im hoping this is a hallucination. What in the F**K?
I need some Pepto Bismol.

Seriously, I always thought something strange with this marriage. Honestly, I never believed it to be real. Like GirlSaturday said, I think it was a deterrent (sp?) from the molestation charges. Sorry. I also hear that LMP never lived with MJ at all. She traveled with him but they never lived together.

Talking about brain washing...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Presley's marital history is strange and strewn with Scientology connections.

Twenty days after ending her first marriage with Keough she married Michael Jackson in the Dominican Republic. Her first husband's brother and wife, both Scientologists, witnessed that wedding.

The Jackson/Presley union ended after 20 months. And the lawyer that tied up the loose ends was John Coale, another Scientologist.

It was rumored that the Jackson marriage was a sham, concocted by the "King of Pop" and Scientology to neutralize an ugly sex scandal.

The Jackson marriage allegedly largely ended because the pop star made it clear that he would not be involved with the controversial church.

Presley's most recent marriage only lasted four months.

Scientology also helped Lisa Marie Presley arrange her marriage to Michael Jackson. The idea was to make Jackson a Scientologist so he would become a recruiter and bring large numbers of youth into Scientology. While she was working on Michael Jackson, Presley inconveniently was already married, and to a Scientologist staff member. Scientology quickly ordered a divorce, so the Michael Jackson recruiting plan could go forward.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Laura"
Nice you agree with me :)

TOTALLY AGREE (I am not screaming, just a little excited).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "techdiva"
Quote from: "Laura"
Nice you agree with me :)

TOTALLY AGREE (I am not screaming, just a little excited).

Pls, point out to me the differences and in what minute, I see the same people all the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

good morning! today is june 24th, 2009!! I see trees of green, red roses too, I see them bloom for me and you, And I think to myself, what a wonderful world , I see skies so blue and clouds of white , The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night , And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Wanna coffee??

ps. of course on the video there is one LMP and one MJ. the question is: is her the real LMP?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Woooow.

I think it can be true.

But on the other hand,in the interview with shmuley or what ever that Rabbis name is.Didn't he say,he wanted to have Kids with her,and she promised him before marriage she wanted to have Kids also.
But when she changed her mind,he was so sad,and was crying cause he was disappointed.

Maybe,the LMP imposter had a deal going on,if she would had make Michael to marry her.Michael thought it was real LMP and married her.
So,maybe they never expected Michael to file for divorce,maybe he did find out about her.after all.I don't know.

This whole Hollywood drama thing,it's kinda hard to look through.
There are doubels,Imposters etc
Maybe we are realy do dealing with clones???Who know's?
Everything is in plain sight ,and at the same time so hard to understand and look through about what real is going on. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh my god you guys. i have to write a paper connecting the political theories of The Tempest and Utopia and i came on here for a little mind break and THIS is what happens!!!!! ahhhh! my brain might explode!

i've always been an advocate that michael and lisa did love each other, despite how odd it appeared to the public. you have to take into consideration that michael's actions have been portrayed as "weird" for a long time through the press. who is to say their marriage wasn't "real?" we claim that michael- not "press micheal" but the man- is really this sweet, loving, strong genius that tabloids ripped apart. well, they didn't do anything different to his marriages. we don't know the whole story. there could be inconsistencies that we can follow up on, but good God. let's save that for after michael comes back since this hoax is enough. [sidenote: please make room for me in bellvue. i'll bring cookies]

as for the lisa double thing, well she's been considered a "wild child." do you think the "real lisa," who i assume to be this quiet kept away woman, would like that image portrayed in the media? if you were kept in secrecy and saw someone else live a life in the tabloids in your name, wouldn't you get pissed off? i think lisa marie who married michael is the daughter of elvis.

as for the black dress, lisa marie hasn't always gone the "traditional" route. as seen in the years prior and post michael jackson marriage. also, who cares? bride's choice. it's her day! michael chewing gum = fresh breath for the kiss. he was also probably very nervous (he was getting married). i chew gum feverishly when i am nervous too.

the spelling on the marriage license..hm. true, it is odd. also, i can't imagine katherine was very happy that michael got married and she wasn't able to be there. i hope he at least gave a heads up to her. besides that, i think this is just a tale of two people who loved each other very much, but in the end the differences of who they are and what they wanted split them apart. it happens to most people, they're just not in the press.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Here’s what happened…aka Case of the Double’s Being Double-crossed.  ;)

MJ heard through the rumor mill that LMP was looking for a male singer to perform a duet on her new cd. He called her to offer his voice but she wasn’t at home. The double, Laurie Marlene Price was spending a few months with LMP to prepare for  a special  Elvis tribute assignment . Laurie Marlene Price answered the phone and upon  hearing MJs voice became very excited at her luck. They talked for hours as Laurie Marlene Price pretended to be LMP, picked his brain to see what he was up to lately and more importantly if he was seeing anyone special. Bingo…he was single and prime for the picking.  She had devised a plan and was about to set it in motion. Meanwhile LMP had no clue that MJ had phoned. Laurie Marlene Price saw to it that LMP never got  his messages.

LMP was indeed working on new music and wanted to spice things up by adding a male voice for a duet. Most male singers didn’t take her seriously so she ran out of options. Suddenly it dawned on her to take her request to the top and ask MJ. It couldn’t hurt to try. Plus she had been turned down my mediocre musicians  so it wouldn’t be as big of a blow if the top  one turned her down. Better yet that would show the other musician’s  up if MJ said yes. LMP called MJ and found herself unknowingly speaking to  Marvin Jones. He was MJs newly hired double and would be soon working with MJ on a series of personal appearances. He looked a lot like MJ thanks to extensive surgery .His dancing skills were good and so were his singing skills. They didn’t even  have to use much lip sync for this guy. The only problem was that he was a bit on the shady side. He was always asking about money and how often that he would receive raises or bonuses. Money money money was all he seemed to talk about. Marvin Jones almost passed out when he realized that he was talking to LMP on the phone. He listened to her request and immediately agreed to contribute on her new cd. He saw dollar signs in his head because he knew that LMP was due to inherit lots of money when she turned 25. He had devised a plan and was about to set it in motion.

Unknown to Marvin Jones, MJ had picked up the other phone receiver when LMP called and listened in on the conversation. MJ promptly called the real LMP back and explained that his double was up to no good. . That call confirmed that   MJ had not made the initial call to the real LMP as he had previously thought.  She confirmed that MJ must have spoken to Laurie Marlene Price. The two initially expressed anger that their doubles had been so deceitful. However they laughed as they devised a plan and set it in motion for payback. Several months passed and Marvin Jones and Laurie Marlene Price  became a hot item. Each one thought that they were courting the real MJ and LMP. They kept their romance a secret especially since neither wanted to get caught. When the marriage was announced, the real MJ and real LMP chatted on the phone for hours laughing at the way that their doubles had been double-crossed. This was especially true since the doubles  spent the better part of their marriage sneaking around and lying to one another about their true identities. The only truth that they told one another was that doubles existed but not that they were the doubles.  

When Marvin Jones and Laurie Mariene Price filed for divorce,MJ and LMP sent flowers, dismissal notices  and a card that said “You two deserved one another”. The End.
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

This reminds me of some reactions in Europe on the first and the second MJ trial:
"it's all for the money." Even some would say so after June 25: "it's all for the money."

Hollywood would sell even souls if they had access to and I bet they tried and finally got access to some souls to sell.
L.A. was the strangest place I ever set my foot into and I was almost constantly asking myself on which planet I had landed.

I have no doubt that for money's sake there would be all a regular "you and me" soul would NOT think of - in L.A. and Vegas you would find exactly this.
Doubles? Impersonators? Fakes?
I met a true Jesus at Venice Beach.

(words & music by Carl Perkins)
"Well, it's one for the money,
Two for the show,
Three to get ready,
Now go, cat, go.

But don't you step on my blue suede shoes.
You can do anything but lay off of my Blue suede shoes.

Well, you can knock me down,
Step in my face,
Slander my name
All over the place.

Do anything that you want to do, but uh-uh,
Honey, lay off of my shoes
Don't you step on my Blue suede shoes.
Well you can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes.

You can burn my house,
Steal my car,
Drink my liquor
From an old fruitjar.

Do anything that you want to do, but uh-uh,
Honey, lay off of my shoes
Don't you step on my blue suede shoes.
Well you can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes.

Well, it's one for the money,
Two for the show,
Three to get ready,
Now go, go, go.

but dont you step on my blue suede shoes,
well you can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes.

Well it's a blue blue blue suede shoes
Blue blue blue suede shoes
You can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes."
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Arr, whattt ...... t_____t'' My head is going to explode. Headache. Unbelievable.

I always thought LMP looked very much like Elvis, but I don't know anything anymore. And I don't wanna know.
I need a break.
Though it's not gonna happen, because I'm gonna be back in the morning, so I failed already.

Maybe Mike's double fell in love with that girl and then they made her LMP. Nyahah. And yes, I am kidding. I don't wanna hear anything about doubles ever again. I hate that word. Double. Hrr.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah it is a wedding dress color to prove anything but should now be imagined that the King of Rock daughter would have liked bigger and spectacular wedding when a lot of money  8-)  but on the other hand again it was the second marriage, Lisa Marie. so, perhaps because no matter then was so wedding dress color, and surely they were not even a wedding in the church... Oh, it is true gum chewing in any situation, but it looks funny in that situation  ;)

but their marriage has always been speculated whether it is genuine, as though this interview question the interviewer inquires about marriage and intimate things...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "billiejean17"
Quote from: "DeaCarvalho"
:shock:  I'll close my eyes, my ears and my mind. My little brain just buy one hoax at a time!

Yes i think i will do the same or the men in white coats will be knocking my door!
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

me two - that poor woman wasted her time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Syringa"
Arr, whattt ...... t_____t'' My head is going to explode. Headache. Unbelievable.

I always thought LMP looked very much like Elvis, but I don't know anything anymore. And I don't wanna know.
I need a break.
Though it's not gonna happen, because I'm gonna be back in the morning, so I failed already.

Maybe Mike's double fell in love with that girl and then they made her LMP. Nyahah. And yes, I am kidding. I don't wanna hear anything about doubles ever again. I hate that word. Double. Hrr.
:D  :D JOIN US IN THE CELL THE DOUBLES ARE ON ME :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:D  :D JOIN US IN THE CELL THE DOUBLES ARE ON ME :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Can my double join as well??  :lol:

My double just found out she has a double as well  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Here’s what happened…aka Case of the Double’s Being Double-crossed.  ;)

MJ heard through the rumor mill that LMP was looking for a male singer to perform a duet on her new cd. He called her to offer his voice but she wasn’t at home. The double, Laurie Marlene Price was spending a few months with LMP to prepare for  a special  Elvis tribute assignment . Laurie Marlene Price answered the phone and upon  hearing MJs voice became very excited at her luck. They talked for hours as Laurie Marlene Price pretended to be LMP, picked his brain to see what he was up to lately and more importantly if he was seeing anyone special. Bingo…he was single and prime for the picking.  She had devised a plan and was about to set it in motion. Meanwhile LMP had no clue that MJ had phoned. Laurie Marlene Price saw to it that LMP never got  his messages.

LMP was indeed working on new music and wanted to spice things up by adding a male voice for a duet. Most male singers didn’t take her seriously so she ran out of options. Suddenly it dawned on her to take her request to the top and ask MJ. It couldn’t hurt to try. Plus she had been turned down my mediocre musicians  so it wouldn’t be as big of a blow if the top  one turned her down. Better yet that would show the other musician’s  up if MJ said yes. LMP called MJ and found herself unknowingly speaking to  Marvin Jones. He was MJs newly hired double and would be soon working with MJ on a series of personal appearances. He looked a lot like MJ thanks to extensive surgery .His dancing skills were good and so were his singing skills. They didn’t even  have to use much lip sync for this guy. The only problem was that he was a bit on the shady side. He was always asking about money and how often that he would receive raises or bonuses. Money money money was all he seemed to talk about. Marvin Jones almost passed out when he realized that he was talking to LMP on the phone. He listened to her request and immediately agreed to contribute on her new cd. He saw dollar signs in his head because he knew that LMP was due to inherit lots of money when she turned 25. He had devised a plan and was about to set it in motion.

Unknown to Marvin Jones, MJ had picked up the other phone receiver when LMP called and listened in on the conversation. MJ promptly called the real LMP back and explained that his double was up to no good. . That call confirmed that   MJ had not made the initial call to the real LMP as he had previously thought.  She confirmed that MJ must have spoken to Laurie Marlene Price. The two initially expressed anger that their doubles had been so deceitful. However they laughed as they devised a plan and set it in motion for payback. Several months passed and Marvin Jones and Laurie Marlene Price  became a hot item. Each one thought that they were courting the real MJ and LMP. They kept their romance a secret especially since neither wanted to get caught. When the marriage was announced, the real MJ and real LMP chatted on the phone for hours laughing at the way that their doubles had been double-crossed. This was especially true since the doubles  spent the better part of their marriage sneaking around and lying to one another about their true identities. The only truth that they told one another was that doubles existed but not that they were the doubles.  

When Marvin Jones and Laurie Mariene Price filed for divorce,MJ and LMP sent flowers, dismissal notices  and a card that said “You two deserved one another”. The End.
 :lol:

OMG!  :mrgreen:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Now THAT......was a good one!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Even though I dont drink........Give me one anyways!!!

AND MAKE IT A DOUBLE!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions