I'll believe anything these days! :lol:  Think it's time I went and got the straight jacket on. Leave some room in the padded cell for me, I'm a bit
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I'll be needing that prometheus model  for a bit of a rest as I've just come off of night shift and now I'm finding myself up to my eyeballs on another hoax and also a hoax marriage and divorce. I'll be joining the rest of the family in the padded cell, but I just want to add that I hope you guys realize that any post supposedly made by me  in the past that was dumb, with bad grammar and spelling or just plain ignorant was not me. My double has been playing up lately . I think she's trying to make me look bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

You guyz come on, not everything can be a hoax since 25. june  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
I'll be needing that prometheus model  for a bit of a rest as I've just come off of night shift and now I'm finding myself up to my eyeballs on another hoax and also a hoax marriage and divorce. I'll be joining the rest of the family in the padded cell, but I just want to add that I hope you guys realize that any post supposedly made by me  in the past that was dumb, with bad grammar and spelling or just plain ignorant was not me. My double has been playing up lately . I think she's trying to make me look bad.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I just checked with the Bellevue psychiatric ward as I was told that's the place to be, and they offer group discount for inpatient care.  Just add your nick to the list!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lady J"
You guyz come on, not everything can be a hoax since 25. june  :roll:

:D WHAT HOAX ITS JUST AN AWFULLY BIG ADVENTURE  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: BAM ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Lisa Marie Presley's double thought that she had hit the jackpot by marrying Michael Jackson.
Michael Jackson's double thought that he had hit the jackpot by marrying Lisa Marie Presley.
Both got duped.  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  That's funny!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

Quote from: "*Mo*"
I just checked with the Bellevue psychiatric ward as I was told that's the place to be, and they offer group discount for inpatient care.  Just add your nick to the list!  :lol:

Haha! Sounds great! Sign me up!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ithink that LMP is the real LMP... and that she married the real MJ and MJ married the real LMP.  I also belive they did love eachother, but that doesnt mean it will last forever.

I think this girld who thinks she is LMP might have a small tiny problem in her head... or a  very vivid emagination.

yes she does look a bit like elvis and pricilla, atleast on those photos.. but they must all be from the late 80's...  so i dont know how whe looks now...
and babies or young children  do resemble other children, its good in an evolutionary way (i wont go in to that now).

The widows peek... I dont know.. i mean  maybe it comes from either elvis or pricilals parents or grandparents... these things usually skip a generation or two.

and as for Lisa Maries dress... yes it was black... but i dont think the  colour of the dress makes it a fake wedding. lots of people get married in other colours than white. in the  70's most didnt have a white dress on, they had flowerpatterns..for example my mother had a blue dress with pink flowers, and my father had a brown suit  this was in 77.  in recent years.. the artist PINK had a pink dress on... and  this years weddingfashion is white and black dresses...

the misspelling on the marrigelicense: i belive that its missspelled couse its done in a non nativ english speeking country. the person who wrote it probably didnt speak much english and  isnt it so that LMP and MJ have to get one when in the US aswell to get it registerd there??  im not american so i dont know how it works, but in my country you have to send the documents in when you get back home to get i registerd and then you also get  a new marrige license... spelled right....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
Ithink that LMP is the real LMP... and that she married the real MJ and MJ married the real LMP.  I also belive they did love eachother, but that doesnt mean it will last forever.

I think this girld who thinks she is LMP might have a small tiny problem in her head... or a  very vivid emagination.

yes she does look a bit like elvis and pricilla, atleast on those photos.. but they must all be from the late 80's...  so i dont know how whe looks now...
and babies or young children  do resemble other children, its good in an evolutionary way (i wont go in to that now).

The widows peek... I dont know.. i mean  maybe it comes from either elvis or pricilals parents or grandparents... these things usually skip a generation or two.

and as for Lisa Maries dress... yes it was black... but i dont think the  colour of the dress makes it a fake wedding. lots of people get married in other colours than white. in the  70's most didnt have a white dress on, they had flowerpatterns..for example my mother had a blue dress with pink flowers, and my father had a brown suit  this was in 77.  in recent years.. the artist PINK had a pink dress on... and  this years weddingfashion is white and black dresses...

the misspelling on the marrigelicense: i belive that its missspelled couse its done in a non nativ english speeking country. the person who wrote it probably didnt speak much english and  isnt it so that LMP and MJ have to get one when in the US aswell to get it registerd there??  im not american so i dont know how it works, but in my country you have to send the documents in when you get back home to get i registerd and then you also get  a new marrige license... spelled right....

2nd that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes? Is there ever an end of it?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes? Is there ever an end of it?  :D
:lol:
 :lol:  :lol:IT SEEMS TO BE GOING ALL THE WAY TO THE PADDED CELL :lol:  :lol:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Lisa Marie Presley's double thought that she had hit the jackpot by marrying Michael Jackson.
Michael Jackson's double thought that he had hit the jackpot by marrying Lisa Marie Presley.
Both got duped.  :lol:

My thoughts since a long time.
And who made the money out of those two?
And who hooked Elvis?
These are interesting times to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SEHF

I think it was Larry King in a costume.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike