paula-c

Re: TIAI 05/09 (2) (05/10 for Europe)
May 10, 2010, 10:39:35 AM
by paula-c  

Do not know what to think, maybe not return .. this reminds me of the change which took place at Michael's house after his "death", they took everything and very important personal items such as combs or brushes that Michael used, maybe changed his bed sheets, pillows, .. may have hair of the person using it, you are right in what you say Hopeless

This brings me to remember something that has been discussed in this forum, the person who died on 6/25/2009 was not Michael. Remember the need to do forensic DNA testing and La Toya took a hair from the "corpse" from Michael so that she took the test.
Why a person with a medical history can not be so large to be recognized with your personal physician?, Whose hair is the assumed volume La Toya, if this is true? 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 10, 2010, 10:47:50 AM
I think this redirect is to show how similar they both faked their deaths. They both showed themselves like drug addicts and both had heart attacks. I thought and still think the possiblity of a no return BUT when I compare Michael's and Elvis' fake deaths, what clues did Elvis leave behind? Only a wrong middle name on his grave. (His middle name is Aron but it says Aaron on his grave) What else did he do? He even put a dummy in his casket to make everyone believe that he's really gone. But look at Michael's fake death. We have found almost thousands of clues and we're still finding-getting them. If he was never going to come back, would he leave all of these behind??? Plus, why would he include an innocent person and show him like a possible criminal? He would definitely do like Elvis and leave without any clues if he wasn't going to come back.

It's a possibility that he changed his name if he's especially in a witness protection prgram kind of thing and maybe he changed his appearence which I hope he didn't but it's still a possibility. So these can be the resemblences btw Elvis and Michael's fake deaths.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2010, 11:14:34 AM
Or maybe how long it took the media / news to talk about Elvis in public .. And how far they'll go to prove it .. But isn't it weird how LMP refused to give them DNA sample ? Or maybe its referring about the clues like his name on his grave and the movie ....This redirect really has a lot of meanings  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

May 10, 2010, 02:47:18 PM
The thing is I believe elvis is dead so I don't know how to take that redirects
the thing I noticed is the similarities between the two but that's all or maybe a message from TS who''s telling us that he won't me back ? Dunno
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 10, 2010, 03:08:57 PM
oh holy shit. i bought that book 7 years ago!!!! i vaguely remember there being letters in it written by "jesse." i have no clue where it is now. how weird. just the other day i was telling my co-worker i wish i could bring it in and give it to her to read because it is interesting.

did anyone catch this:
-2002 (time of the first interview)= signing of the will

i don't think TIAI is trying to say michael is going to come back with a new face or anything of that sort. he'll always be our michael. i think TIAI is trying to say that a hoax can happen and it can be played out in the media. God, what an image i have in my head....michael, the king of pop and elvis, the king of rock and roll, together hanging out.

i think my imagination just exploded.

i found the newscaster's ending comments very poignant. i'm not talking about the lady's "Alice in wonderland" reference (even though i agree that's very weird- and we have ANOTHER allusion to that story), but the man's words. he basically just described what we're doing. i hope it's a foreshadow of more people in the media talking about michael's incredible hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

May 10, 2010, 04:33:39 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Wow - and it's SO COINCIDENTAL that KF facebook has the topic of DNA? Hmm...

My only thought - I really hope we don't have to go through our lives without seeing Michael again.

My heart will be broken if after all this stuff is overwith....if he doesnt return somehow. Im not selfish. I dont want him to perform if he doesnt want to. He can be a hermit, Live in a secluded island, I just want to know he is with us...maybe see him from afar once in a while. MJ please come back....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

paula-c

May 10, 2010, 05:59:46 PM
mjfansince4 wrote;

oh holy shit. i bought that book 7 years ago!!!! i vaguely remember there being letters in it written by "jesse." i have no clue where it is now. how weird. just the other day i was telling my co-worker i wish i could bring it in and give it to her to read because it is interesting.

did anyone catch this:
-2002 (time of the first interview)= signing of the will

i don't think TIAI is trying to say michael is going to come back with a new face or anything of that sort. he'll always be our michael. i think TIAI is trying to say that a hoax can happen and it can be played out in the media. God, what an image i have in my head....michael, the king of pop and elvis, the king of rock and roll, together hanging out.

i think my imagination just exploded.

i found the newscaster's ending comments very poignant. i'm not talking about the lady's "Alice in wonderland" reference (even though i agree that's very weird- and we have ANOTHER allusion to that story), but the man's words. he basically just described what we're doing. i hope it's a foreshadow of more people in the media talking about michael's incredible hoax.

You may be right, this redirection raises many possibilities, gives much food for thought :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 10, 2010, 06:24:30 PM
Quote from: "Gina Jackson"
DNA Fox Story around Eliza and more NOV-08
You Tube informations:
sivleland — 25 de novembro de 2008 — The "pre" Eliza part of the whole story or "episode 1A" to the
Elvis Alive? Alleged Half Sister Says yes Absolutely Foxnews Nov 19 2008 better sound story....and also to Fox the Fox 2008 -DNA from Elvis ?? -and now ??  :o

I confess...so confused....  :?: but I went Karen Faye twitter account
@wingheart and background really is:(I'm using here so is public image on twitter & used for publicizing of 23andMe services) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  - GENETIC TESTING FOR HEALTH , DISEASE & ANCESTRY - DNA TEST)
see also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:3ty4pyhd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG6BFjoXHvY[/youtube:3ty4pyhd]

Coincidence????? Unfortunately I don't know!:|
L.O.V.E. for all!!!

On the ADN

1- MJ is a relative of.. James Brown?
2- MJ is a relative of...Tutankamon?
3- MJ is a relative of...some biblical identity?

The list can go on and on but is so interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

May 10, 2010, 08:09:22 PM
:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

May 10, 2010, 09:36:28 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
The redirect to Elvis could be a gentle reminder that deaths have been and may continue to be faked.  
It may also be dropping a hint that people should not wait for the "deceased" to return anytime soon.

I think you might be right.  Maybe... I need to learn more about Elvis believers and their history.   I remember watching a movie when I was  younger called "Finding Graceland" and it really made me think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 10, 2010, 10:00:25 PM
Okay, just thinking aloud here. Elvis has been living under the name of his deceased twin Jesse. And we have Marlon at the memorial mentioning for MJ to give Brandon, his twin a big hug for him. And then there is that facebook info about Brandon Jackson living in Gary that I read about on the Rockwell thread. Probably nothing, but just the way my thoughts are running with this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 11, 2010, 01:14:28 AM
Quote from: "Hopeless"
Here is the article from August last year:

I see no reason for what it was nessessary....you don't need sperm for a DNA test, some blood or hair was enough.
Why does they flown it from LA to London ? Wasn't it save in LA ? Why there are keeping it after the " death " ?
It was here not allowed to use sperm from a death men...not by anonym dispenser, because you don't know if he was alive or not, but if you had sperm from your husband and he died, you are not allowed to use it.
Same here ?
He was official dead, so they had normaly destroy the sperm.
Was it a clue that they don't and they are make such private thing public ?
Who speak normaly about the sperm from a family member in a sperm bank ? And that it's send to London...
Karen Faye has this background from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login also at her twitter page.

It's all weird....

I totally agree. Why would they make this public? Why do they still keep it if Michael is dead and the sperm was intended for his fourth child?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions