No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
I've analysed that page and.... it seems to me that it was created by a fan or someone who likes playing games with us...
The e-mail that is posted in this facebook page screams FAKE in all colours of the rainbow!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :lol:

Five enterprises?/ What is that????  :roll:
Fake! fake! fake!
And there's no photo of Jermaine???  :lol:  Come on...
I'm not gonna believe that.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

:lol:  :lol:  You have some points here  :lol:
DidnĀ“t see the mail adress...  :lol:
And JermaineĀ“s pic!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The email being from yahoo means nothing. My family owns a business and we all use gmail. Businesses use yahoo and google (gmail) all of the time any more. I believe it's real for many reasons but will continue searching for proof. Thanks.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I just did a reverse email lookup on this and it says they are located in Sunnyvale California.  That is heart of silicon valley   Someone is messing with us. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't believe people believe this.  :lol:

I've been following it for a long time. It's run by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Pheelyks Mc Nzi)

He also runs a group with the same name You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's the twitter You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
The email being from yahoo means nothing. My family owns a business and we all use gmail. Businesses use yahoo and google (gmail) all of the time any more. I believe it's real for many reasons but will continue searching for proof. Thanks.

Even more, such a business could neither be gmail should be a domain email:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJSTAR"
I started looking at the video's that were posted by the 5 Brother's Enterprises - and was totally shocked at them. I haven't seen them before. Has anyone else?
Not these ones but the PT Barnum videos made by the same user on you tube a couple of months ago they blew me away at the time.  :D
By the way did anyone notice the last two letters in the link?  :?:

oh yeah: '...ref=ts'  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

~Souza~

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
This videos are too professional. The one of the Police I took as he can do anything he wants there are no limits for him. You see all the police that came out with him in videos and stuff which I took as a clue that they could be actors and who's to say real cops can't just play a part? I'm leaning toward the he's being helped by authorities cus of serious threats that would be a legit reason for them to help him out. Mike doing something that's never been done before things will never be the same again.

I love that video, and yes, way too pprofessional. I think this account could be very legit. Let's see what happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Five Enterprises Bros the biggest societies of production and distribution for the cinema and television, society of the Family Jackson 's
Band Interests:
Movies
Biography:
This is it
The Jack5ons " A Family Dynasty"

Here are a couple of the videos that were posted:

:!:  Great videos! I like them!  :arrow:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
It says:

Copyright Ā© 2009
5 BROTHERS ENTERPRISES, LLC
All Rights Reserved.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

If something's copyrighted on Facebook, is it legitimate?  And also, where is the Jackson family logo?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The fact that these videos are on that facebook page doesn't mean the page is legit...
I could easily put Michaels short films on my facebook but I still would not be Michael...  :roll:

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "~Souza~"
This videos are too professional. The one of the Police I took as he can do anything he wants there are no limits for him. You see all the police that came out with him in videos and stuff which I took as a clue that they could be actors and who's to say real cops can't just play a part? I'm leaning toward the he's being helped by authorities cus of serious threats that would be a legit reason for them to help him out. Mike doing something that's never been done before things will never be the same again.

I love that video, and yes, way too pprofessional. I think this account could be very legit. Let's see what happens.

I agree - I have my nephew doing some research on both 5 Brothers Enterprises, LLC and 5 Brothers enterprises, llc as he does web page design. I am still leaning on this being professionally done. The videos are HD, they don't have spelling and grammatical errors like most youtube videos we see and the fact that both of these pages are copyrighted by the same company makes me go ummm.....

I think people are discrediting this way too easily but that's up to each of you to decide on your own. I'm just glad that there are some here that agree there could be more to this Facebook page. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Kirsche

Quote from: "~Souza~"

I agree - I have my nephew doing some research on both 5 Brothers Enterprises, LLC and 5 Brothers enterprises, llc as he does web page design. I am still leaning on this being professionally done. The videos are HD, they don't have spelling and grammatical errors like most youtube videos we see and the fact that both of these pages are copyrighted by the same company makes me go ummm.....

I think people are discrediting this way too easily but that's up to each of you to decide on your own. I'm just glad that there are some here that agree there could be more to this Facebook page. Blessings.

This page makes me really wonder....but I'm still so goddamn skeptical...there are too many fakers out there that's why I'm very careful about this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Quote from: "nefari"
If this is a real site by the Brothers then I hope they know how this is messing with people's hearts and minds and I hope they are not cruel enough to do this without it really being about Michael being alive because if for any other reason then they will lose fans not gain them.
Nefari

I agree 100 percent.  Is there a way to find out if this is the real site?  How can we know?  Like I said, could that uncapitalized word, enterprises, be a way of using the name and not really being them?  Some hoaxter messing with us?

God I hope it's them, because I do not believe they would be cruel like that.  And I really feel he is alive.  Not just hoping it but really believing it.  I just cannot believe he would go out of this world on propofol.  Just seems too strange.  Seems more like a leaked story, like the buying the elephant man bones or the hypo chamber that he supposedly slept in.  Just sounds like something weird to see how far the media would swallow and take it.  Although I am sure there would be more reasons behind it than that, but, what do ya think?

I totally agree with you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Quote from: "MJSTAR"
Hope this isn't a double thread couldn't see it anywhere else. If you haven't seen this already, it's worth a LOOK! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   :D
Mikey Behind the camera again :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

This site has made changes in the last day.  Videos gone.  Countdown gone.  

hmmm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions