Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I can't believe that 90 people have viewed this facebook but nobody has commented. I've been sitting in total amazement at what I've seen.

First - there aren't many followers but I believe this is a legit Facebook. I started looking at the video's that were posted by the 5 Brother's Enterprises - and was totally shocked at them. I haven't seen them before. Has anyone else? I think they are clues. Then, I noticed where it said "there has been a recent change by 5 Brothers Enterprises and I clicked on the link. This is what it took me to....

If I'm being totally duped, I sure hope someone sets me straight pretty quickly!!!

Detailed Info

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Current Location:
EVERYWHERE
General Manager:
Michael Joseph Jackson's
Press Contact:

I looked at it, and tried to comment it didnt appear to be an option and I am on facebook, maybe its me. :oops:  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am freaking out here.  Does it matter that they list the facebook page with the word enterprises, NOT capitalized?  Is that their way of getting around being the actual 5 Brothers site?

And speaking of the 5 Brothers Enterprises, LLC.  Is this the official facebook page of the REAL brothers?  Does anybody know?

Watching this gave me chills.  If it really is them, then they are admitting to the hoax, or playing a really sick joke with the fans.  Would they do such a thing, knowing how MJ felt about us all?

Somebody help me out here, I am blown away by the quality of this video.  And the first song, sounds like MJ when he was little, but different quality than I've ever heard it before.  

And knock me over with a feather, it never occurred to me that all this police business with the coverage at the courthouse of Conrad Murray and even the funeral, could all be just fake cops?  Actors?  All part of a HUGE production.  I mean, I knew and beLIEve in the hoax, but it never occurred to me that they could be fake.  I thought some how, that they were paid or something, you know, the real cops.  But it did seem really far fetched.  But what if they were all just smoke and mirrors?  

We never have heard a coroner get on the news or shows like Nancy Grace or Larry King and talk about the autopsy, like they did Anna Nicole Smith.  It is all looking very clear to me now.  Or is it just me and wishful thinking?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I can't believe that 90 people have viewed this facebook but nobody has commented. I've been sitting in total amazement at what I've seen.

First - there aren't many followers but I believe this is a legit Facebook. I started looking at the video's that were posted by the 5 Brother's Enterprises - and was totally shocked at them. I haven't seen them before. Has anyone else? I think they are clues. Then, I noticed where it said "there has been a recent change by 5 Brothers Enterprises and I clicked on the link. This is what it took me to....

If I'm being totally duped, I sure hope someone sets me straight pretty quickly!!!

Detailed Info

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Current Location:
EVERYWHERE
General Manager:
Michael Joseph Jackson's
Press Contact:

I looked at it, and tried to comment it didnt appear to be an option and I am on facebook, maybe its me. :oops:  :roll:

:shock:

If this is the real, real account of them....then do I get it right, that Michael IS still the manager of that company???  I can't comment it there, I'm not on facebook... but WOW!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

This videos are too professional. The one of the Police I took as he can do anything he wants there are no limits for him. You see all the police that came out with him in videos and stuff which I took as a clue that they could be actors and who's to say real cops can't just play a part? I'm leaning toward the he's being helped by authorities cus of serious threats that would be a legit reason for them to help him out. Mike doing something that's never been done before things will never be the same again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

If this is a real site by the Brothers then I hope they know how this is messing with people's hearts and minds and I hope they are not cruel enough to do this without it really being about Michael being alive because if for any other reason then they will lose fans not gain them.
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: "nefari"
If this is a real site by the Brothers then I hope they know how this is messing with people's hearts and minds and I hope they are not cruel enough to do this without it really being about Michael being alive because if for any other reason then they will lose fans not gain them.
Nefari

I agree 100 percent.  Is there a way to find out if this is the real site?  How can we know?  Like I said, could that uncapitalized word, enterprises, be a way of using the name and not really being them?  Some hoaxter messing with us?

God I hope it's them, because I do not believe they would be cruel like that.  And I really feel he is alive.  Not just hoping it but really believing it.  I just cannot believe he would go out of this world on propofol.  Just seems too strange.  Seems more like a leaked story, like the buying the elephant man bones or the hypo chamber that he supposedly slept in.  Just sounds like something weird to see how far the media would swallow and take it.  Although I am sure there would be more reasons behind it than that, but, what do ya think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

I keep thinking over and over that Michael Jackson with the 3 beautiful angels he had depending on him and loving him, Paris, Blanket and Prince, that Michael would NEVER have put his life on the line and toyed with something like Propofol, no matter how hard it was for him to sleep. Sorry but I dont buy it. There would just have to be another solution. If he needed a drug to sleep this was not the answer and I dont believe he would have risked it nor do I believe he is ignorant! Michael Jackson was or is very wise and very considerate of his children and his own life. My theory is, if he died from Propofol then somebody popped it in an IV when he was not expecting it. I think Michael may have agreed to a saline solution for hydration or something of the like but NOT propofol. But my overall belief, my strongest opinion is that Murray is the man we never knew......run with that how you like.....
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

It says:

Copyright © 2009
5 BROTHERS ENTERPRISES, LLC
All Rights Reserved.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

topsecretgirl

What made my mouth fall wide open was this:

Five Enterprises Bros the biggest societies of production and distribution for the cinema and television, society of the Family Jackson 's

Are they saying that they've now become a film production company ????

What I found also strange was when you click on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
you it says: The tribute in memory of Michael Jackson    
                               coming soon

like it will be a movie or something

I'm totally clueless!   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

I don't know but this tribute part is upsetting. That sounds really final  :(
Man what on earth is going on with this.
So many mixed messages. For God's sake someone needs to stop playing with us and tell us the truth!!! Do I have an angel beside me or is Michael still here!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

somekindofsign

Also remember that the Estate is ruled by "The Michael Jackson Family Trust", whoever is behind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

but they dont have any teeth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've analysed that page and.... it seems to me that it was created by a fan or someone who likes playing games with us...
The e-mail that is posted in this facebook page screams FAKE in all colours of the rainbow!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :lol:

Five enterprises?/ What is that????  :roll:
Fake! fake! fake!
And there's no photo of Jermaine???  :lol:  Come on...
I'm not gonna believe that.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Beautifully done.  there was no way add it as a friend.  Am I missing something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

somekindofsign

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
I've analysed that page and.... it seems to me that it was created by a fan or someone who likes playing games with us...
The e-mail that is posted in this facebook page screams FAKE in all colours of the rainbow!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :lol:

Five enterprises?/ What is that????  :roll:
Fake! fake! fake!
And there's no photo of Jermaine???  :lol:  Come on...
I'm not gonna believe that.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

:lol:  :lol:  You have some points here  :lol:
Didn´t see the mail adress...  :lol:
And Jermaine´s pic!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike