The Reverent is associated and honorably aligned with any and all who love, respectfully protect all Life upon planet within universe.
The Reverent is not associated nor aligned with any group or particular persons establishing self/selves for personal aggrandizement-
We love you, Honey.
Most High Saint Proclamation for Honorable Michael Jackson, Prince of Peace, King of Pop. Dedicated to all upon planet who love, honor Life.
Honorable Michael Jackson, predestined King of Pop returned to supreme inception Thursday, June 25, 2009 A.D. He sleeps resting eternally within loving arms of God YHVH EL OLAM.
Honorable Michael Jackson is hereby ordained Saint and Prince of Peace as authorized & revealed from Mind of El Elyon and given to Oracle and anointed Spiritual Healer Reverent June Juliet Gatlin Woman of Prophetic Vision, Inspiration and Song ~
The Divine Word of Most High made known cannot be attributed nor accredited to any particular person, group or organization.
The Divine Word, uttered unplanned and without warning was, spontaneously proclaimed Saturday, April 3, 2010 A.D. in front of Honorable Michael Jackson's final resting place, giving homage to He whom Most High loves, did redeem and has received.
Honorable Michael Jackson is wondrously declared now and forever to be known as Saint Michael Prince of Peace ~
Hallelujah. Praise be due. Now let the planet earth which spins within universe without sanction or Human permission kindly say Amen.

[youtube:1iebd10c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5TMWrAhty0[/youtube:1iebd10c]

[youtube:1iebd10c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps-xYjSayOA[/youtube:1iebd10c]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow - I've grown to love Michael Jackson very much and he's sure done some incredibly noble acts that deserve recognition. But Saint? I'm a little scared at where some people are placing Michael in their lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

We're all saints and all heirs. This person is just giving some unique blessing and honor on Michael. People of every background love him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And there was a "sunflower" in the video waving happily! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The first video is a bit weird the way she speaks reminds me of the King and I when the King speaks :?

The thing I take from these videos is as follows if you "read between the lines" listen to the end of the video when she starts to sing,  "all things are possible when we believe"  believe believe.  So what is she suggesting that we believe!

Could this be a part of the plan?  If you believed he had indeed died (which I dont at all) wouldnt you think it very odd to say  he least, and begin to wonder what was going on. :roll:

Second video

From the second video standing infront of Holly Terrace doors,  he knows my voice, isnt that a strange thing to say, also in the foreground of the video one of the "audience" had a "sunflower" prodly waving, this was wayback on 3rd April, 2010, before LMP request but now these videos appear.

It really makes me go umm  :?  :shock:

This rabbit hole is getting deeper and deeper :shock:

Edit at the end of the video  notice  @3.59 the Circus de souil advertisement? :shock:
Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 05:17:19 PM by Ijustcantstoplovingu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think Michael held June in very high regard, and I think he trusted her.

Love that sunflower!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

OK so Im back here again, just come out of my padded cell.

The first video is driving me crazy :shock:  :?  :oops:

@3.20 watch the the eye expression "really it reminds me of dave dave (MJ) surprise eye expression not saying this is MJ just the eye expression.

@3.20 listen to what she sings  "all things are possible! if you only believe" .  So I guess this is possible.  Especially as I do believe all things are possible ;)  :?

Finally, if you watch the "mirror" behind her when she speaks around the 3.20 point you can see someone in the mirror behind her, looks like the top of a head "black hair" or could be a black hat? :shock:

Come on surely someone else can see that there is more to this than it appears "an illussion" maybe?

:?  :?  :?

I wonder what "none believers make of all this? :roll:
Im going back to my padded cell now!

still connecting the dots :?   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Reference to Archangel Michael has been discussed at length in the forum and reference to the paintings of MJ as Archangel Michael on a horse, Standing with his foot on the devil, an example is also on this wiki page.

Can anyone see where Im coming from? :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions