somekindofsign

Re: Stop "Stop it now"
May 09, 2010, 03:52:03 PM
Do they use the fact that he was acquited to prove that this kind of people usually end up free?
That´s a huge demagogic argument, isn´t it?
Plus that´s a difamation that doesn´t even need to be proven AGAIN...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 04:44:59 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
One question,from a legal point:How can this be allowed anyway if Michael was acquitted of all charges??Even if those idiots believe all that crap,the man was found NOT GUILTY and they still can do this???

I agree with AnnieIsNotOK:
The Michael Jackson Estate should become aware of this so they can take legal action as this is libel and defamation of character. These people who posted this have no leg to stand on in this regard!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

*Mo*

May 09, 2010, 04:55:47 PM
One question,from a legal point:How can this be allowed anyway if Michael was acquitted of all charges??Even if those idiots believe all that crap,the man was found NOT GUILTY and they still can do this???

It's very sad, but since Mike is officially dead, that's indeed the case...  One who publishes defamatory matter about a deceased person is not liable either to the deceased person's estate or to his or her descendants or relatives.  Heirs cannot sue for defamation of the deceased.

I'm going to email them as well, as what's on that website is even beyond disgusting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 09, 2010, 04:59:26 PM
I also sent an email (trying to contain my anger but didn't really managed sorry). I just can't believe my eyes. These people are crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

May 09, 2010, 05:17:59 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

It's very sad, but since Mike is officially dead, that's indeed the case...  One who publishes defamatory matter about a deceased person is not liable either to the deceased person's estate or to his or her descendants or relatives.  Heirs cannot sue for defamation of the deceased.

I'm going to email them as well, as what's on that website is even beyond disgusting.

Mo:
Are you telling me that once a person is dead anyone can say any disgusting lie about that person and get away with it???? That just doesn't sound right at all!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

*Mo*

May 09, 2010, 05:28:30 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

Mo:
Are you telling me that once a person is dead anyone can say any disgusting lie about that person and get away with it???? That just doesn't sound right at all!!!!!!

Yes, according to US laws...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 09, 2010, 06:02:27 PM

Mo:

Yup, Harvey pointed it out on one of the TMZ live streams last week. Indeed wrong, but that is the law. That is why people are coming up with all that ridiculous stories now the think he's dead. Dying in the US is for a celeb a good way to see who your friends are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

May 09, 2010, 06:05:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You could write here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

May 09, 2010, 06:30:12 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
This site posted the following:

It's so disgusting that I decided to email them and maybe you all can do that and tell them to take the article down. Give them some good links about the accusations and the trial and tell them to read up and remove the article.

This site should be reliable and accurate and yet they are publishing tabloid trash. I am really amazed how they can state things like that when they obviously haven't read up on it.

Deborah Donovan Rice, Executive Director
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow - They write "Valuable Lessons From Michael Jackson Trial" "learn the warnings signs of an adult or youth at risk to sexually abuse a child; recognize situations and environments that put children at risk; and take action when we see a problem.

My answer: I guess we had better get out our pens and write down the "signs to prevent extortion and framing of the innocent". Obviously these narrow-minded people missed the part of the trial where Michael was found innocent.

This is beyond comprehensible. How is it possible to continue slandering an innocent man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Java

May 09, 2010, 08:01:44 PM
This site posted the following:

It's so disgusting that I decided to email them and maybe you all can do that and tell them to take the article down. Give them some good links about the accusations and the trial and tell them to read up and remove the article.

This site should be reliable and accurate and yet they are publishing tabloid trash. I am really amazed how they can state things like that when they obviously haven't read up on it.

Deborah Donovan Rice, Executive Director
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wrote them a note.  I was composed and didn't mention Michael until the end because I wanted them to read the entirety of what I wrote.  Not everyone accused of this is guilty.  That's a fact.  Michael was guilty of being naive.  Some people see suspicious behavior in everything and all to often it's baseless.  They're drama queens.  I know people like this.  There was a study done years back.  Children were on the street and lost.  If I recall that was set up.  Men walked around them.  I think that some of them must have been asked why they wouldn't stop and they said they didn't want to be accused of any wrong doing.  That was the upshot of it anyway.  Anyone remember that?  That is how paranoid people here in the U.S have become.  Some people, not all but some that have one experience or another see the ugly in everything even if it isn't there.  I know I'm being redudant.  I had a friend about 8 years my junior [many years ago in our youth] who was told by someone in AA that she was an alchoholic; wanted to get her into AA and was going to sponsor her.  Well she took this quite seriously.  This someone that told her that was a middle aged man and had probably had a bad run with alchohol.  My friend was not an alchoholic. I think I convinced her of that.  She was young, smart as a whip, very productive and partied a little now and then.  It was a phase and that's all it was.  That's my two cents today.  I hope they remove Michael from their site soon.  It just is not right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 08:15:35 PM
Here is what I sent. I sure hope they take it to heart.

I know someone who displays these characteristics. I haven’t seen this first hand but I have heard some things about his behavior. Are they warning signs?

•   He always talks about children and how special they are.
•   You will always find him where the children are and I hear that he even put them on his lap.
•   He’d tell them stories and give them attention.
•   He’s always hugging them.
•   Children love being around him because they feel his genuine love for them. They even let their guard down around him.
•   He is available to all of the children but those that are ill and weak seem to be drawn to him the easiest. He helps them and makes it known that he’ll be their father.

Is this wrong? The man’s name is Jesus Christ. I don’t have enough room to give all of the stories and examples of how he displayed the same characteristics that you say are bad but His message was clear. We are to be like Him.

Matt 5:48  
Be you therefore perfect, as also your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

(Matthew 18:10 ESV)
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.

Did you not read that Michael Jackson was found innocent of the charges against him? Have you not read and heard first hand about the extortion plot? Did you not know that Michael was a very spiritual person and that he lived his life by what the Bible taught. Did you not know that Michael's behavior to help those less fortunate are consistent clear back to his earliest childhood? Did you not know that Michael treated adults the same way he treated children when asked? Did you not know that his whole goal in life was to heal the world and make it a better place and his music was the avenue God provided in order for him to accomplish this goal.

Please, I know all about child abuse. I am not blinded by it and I know the signs. But not everyone can be labeled and molded into the same description. Please remove Michael Jackson as your example or include every sport coach, boy scout leader, church youth pastor and missionary on your list. Because even though there are a few bad apples, most of them have good intentions. And so did Michael Jackson. It's not fair to Michael or his family to continue slandering his good name. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 09, 2010, 08:21:05 PM
I didn't want to send it to a jackson family member but i sent the link to KF, hoping she will have it followed to some people who could act about this. Michael has been judged INNOCENT...what more can we say about it ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 09, 2010, 08:33:54 PM
This group was founded in 1992...

They are on facebook, and it seems like they have alot of MJ fans following.(probably because they aren't aware of the real context of this group).

They are also on twitter.   As always, with L.O.V.E  xox

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 09:46:41 PM

Mo:

Yup, Harvey pointed it out on one of the TMZ live streams last week. Indeed wrong, but that is the law. That is why people are coming up with all that ridiculous stories now the think he's dead. Dying in the US is for a celeb a good way to see who your friends are.

Well,I am appalled :shock: Thanks for the information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2010, 12:33:20 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This group was founded in 1992...

They are on facebook, and it seems like they have alot of MJ fans following.(probably because they aren't aware of the real context of this group).

They are also on twitter.   As always, with L.O.V.E  xox

I had to add them to make my comments on facebook. But I tore them a new one lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions