MJ in TII with the curls..  :D

This is something i have only realised tonight..  that whenever MJ performed a tour he always reverted back to his curls.

Yes.. it took me time.   :lol:

I always believed that in his later years MJ did wear a wig..  but now im thinking his curly hair WAS his natural hair and not a wig..  maybe a few weaves here and there, but mostly natural.

This would disprove the AR.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesoutthere"
Thank you Souza for stopping by the blog...

See a long time ago i was on the hoax train and wow what a ride... But after being contacted by one of Mikes close friends ( and yes i have seen evidence) then i got of the train..

Sometimes i still look around here which i think is okay...

I'm here to let you see things from another perspective... It's not okay to rip him apart.. If you know how much he respect his private life and when i say private i mean private...

You all keep saying let's respect this and that and let do it for Michael.. Well you're not helping him at the moment and especially not when you doubt his mothers skills.. Remember again Michael love his mother very much....

i don't quite see any 'ripping apart' here when we are analyzing pictures of mike to seek evidence for a fake autopsy report. outside of a forum like this, nobody seems to do it and we still feel it needs to be pointed out. the autopsy report has many details that just don't fit, this is just one of them.

to me, peace for mike means that everything has to be looked into to find out what really happened. nothing more, nothing less.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

somekindofsign

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "dvdg1"
something went wrong :oops:

this was what i wrote

eehhmmm do you mean that FAKE piece of paper??
I read it briefly but then again how does a wig fit into the hoax??
What does it stand for??

I just read the first post on your blog and I don't get that if you say 'stop the hunt' and "Michael wants peace, don't dig into his life", why you are on a hoax site now?

Thank you Souza for stopping by the blog...

See a long time ago i was on the hoax train and wow what a ride... But after being contacted by one of Mikes close friends ( and yes i have seen evidence) then i got of the train..

Sometimes i still look around here which i think is okay...

I'm here to let you see things from another perspective... It's not okay to rip him apart.. If you know how much he respect his private life and when i say private i mean private...

You all keep saying let's respect this and that and let do it for Michael.. Well you're not helping him at the moment and especially not when you doubt his mothers skills.. Remember again Michael love his mother very much....

hesoutthere and dvdg1, are you a couple from a same blog or something?
I don´t understand, sorry.  :?
Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 04:29:18 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I have to tell you the same  as Hesoutthere
But there is one thing that I don't understand.....some people keep telling me over and over again that you know Michael Souza & Mo so why this forum
You have to know the truth then allready?

I have no idea who told you that, but what I do know is that Mike seems to have a lot of 'close friends' since he died. Don't believe anything you are told. There are a lot of people that are trying to get people off the hoax train because they don't want the truth out there. People that were close to him on certain moments in his life might be able to give you something that makes you think they know about the hoax and his reasons, but they are not all on his side or in the know about this hoax. Stopping the hoax train is stopping the truth and that is absolutely not helping Mike. Look at what he had to endure his whole life. I think he can handle this for the good cause since we are doing it as respectful as possible.

Tell me one thing: where were all these close friends when he needed them the most? All those friends on Twitter, facebook, in chatrooms and yet almost no one supported him during the trial. So do you really think they would know what he is doing now? How many people do you think he can trust with his life?

I have spoken to a lot of 'friends' of Mike, and they all had a different story, yet they all seemed to be reliable at first glance and could have made us fall for it if we didn't ask a little futher.

Mike's real friends would want the truth out there and not go into hiding and let the tabloids go on with their crap.

You can do whatever you want, but don't use our forum as your platform, use your own website.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

You better say what or just keep silence... you´re the umpteenth saying so and not saying anything at all.

hesouthere do you have something to do with an old and gone soon member here called youarenear?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But there is one thing that I don't understand.....some people keep telling me over and over again that you know Michael Souza & Mo so why this forum

I have no idea who told you that, but what I do know is that Mike seems to have a lot of 'close friends' since he died. Don't believe anything you are told. There are a lot of people that are trying to get people off the hoax train because they don't want the truth out there. People that were close to him on certain moments in his life might be able to give you something that makes you think they know about the hoax and his reasons, but they are not all on his side or in the know about this hoax. Stopping the hoax train is stopping the truth and that is absolutely not helping Mike. Look at what he had to endure his whole life. I think he can handle this for the good cause since we are doing it as respectful as possible.

Tell me one thing: where were all these close friends when he needed them the most? All those friends on Twitter, facebook, in chatrooms and yet almost no one supported him during the trial. So do you really think they would know what he is doing now? How many people do you think he can trust with his life?

I have spoken to a lot of 'friends' of Mike, and they all had a different story, yet they all seemed to be reliable at first glance and could have made us fall for it if we didn't ask a little futher.

Mike's real friends would want the truth out there and not go into hiding and let the tabloids go on with their crap.

You can do whatever you want, but don't use our forum as your platform, use your own website.

I don't know if the friends you're talking about have showen you any evidence???

I have seen and heard the evidence and this paticular friend have been there for him in a long time.. Again Mike is a very private person and not all he is close to have been out in the open... If you look at the friends they are famous... Mike have friends that aren't famous... These friends are really close to him and means a lot to him... They know how to respect his privacy..

So after i've seen the evidence i know this person is very legit... Yes i trust this person and yes this person is close to him....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "somekindofsign"

You better say what or just keep silence... you´re the umpteenth saying so and not saying anything at all.

hesouthere do you have something to do with an old and gone soon member here called youarenear?

No i don't know anyone called youarenear... I have no idea who this person is...

What is it you want me to say????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Oh Ok, thank you.
No, I wanted to ask not to say.
Well yes, saying:
You better say what (evidence) or just keep silence... you´re the umpteenth saying so and not saying anything at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I don't know if the friends you're talking about have showen you any evidence???

I have seen and heard the evidence and this paticular friend have been there for him in a long time.. Again Mike is a very private person and not all he is close to have been out in the open... If you look at the friends they are famous... Mike have friends that aren't famous... These friends are really close to him and means a lot to him... They know how to respect his privacy..

So after i've seen the evidence i know this person is very legit... Yes i trust this person and yes this person is close to him....

You've seen the evidence with your own eyes ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Oh Ok, thank you.
No, I wanted to ask not to say.
Well yes, saying:
You better say what (evidence) or just keep silence... you´re the umpteenth saying so and not saying anything at all.

You're welcome

Look i'm not here to bash anyone..
I'm here because i want to tell you things regarding Mike and how much certain things hurts him..

But i have to tell my special friend that i couldn't do anything about it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Be very careful, you wouldn't be the first person Bad Camp is playing with.  We have witnessed people falling into the wrong hands, being totally convinced they were dealing with legit people, Mike's friends...  Be very careful, and be extremely careful with spreading messages by these so called 'special friends' on here.  There are a lot of people on the internet with very, very bad intentions when it comes to this hoax...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sarahli"

You've seen the evidence with your own eyes ?

Yes i have and it made me jump of the train very quickly.......

Anyway i'm not here to "steal" any of M&S members... I'm here to open your eyes...

Again i couldn't
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Hoax – a way of grieving?
When someone close to you dies, it is devastating and you grieve in a certain way that fits you. I feel tempted to say that the hoax-grief is some kind of mass hysteria, where people inflicts others with their mourning and grief, and this all escalate into something of huge dimensions.
None of them will get out on the other side of this grief, as long as thousands of others keeps it alive.

:lol:

You know all of us eh!
I hope the evidence you´re talking about has a little more of argumenting from your side.

You´re not here to bash, but on your blog you seem to judge us as a whole person at a time.
Um
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Anyway i'm not here to "steal" any of M&S members... I'm here to open your eyes...

Again i couldn't

That´s really patronizing form a person who we don´t know and who doesn´t prove to know more than us.

And for such a huge task you should leave alone Dancing´s thread intention and open your own.
Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 04:53:11 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Be very careful, you wouldn't be the first person Bad Camp is playing with.  We have witnessed people falling into the wrong hands, being totally convinced they were dealing with legit people, Mike's friends...  Be very careful, and be extremely careful with spreading messages by these so called 'special friends' on here.  There are a lot of people on the internet with very, very bad intentions when it comes to this hoax...

i know you have i've seen it myself a long time ago.... But i'm telling you this is for real.... This is not something i just say for the 15 minutes of fame... That's disrespectfull and i'm not like that..

Again i have seen the evidence and i know they are legit....
I am aware of these persons claming anything but again i'm not like that at all... After i saw the evidence i started to make videos on YouTube asking people to please stop and listen to what Mike says or said... He is not happy at the moment... Hes really not happy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions