somekindofsign

Re: Jacko Kids Fear
May 09, 2010, 01:35:40 PM
Sorry to hear that Dancing.
I guess you live again lots of things through MJ´s story and you feel indentified.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 09, 2010, 01:38:22 PM
it is very unlikely that the children will be taken into care

but plans need to be made for the future and their future - they will never need to work - but preparing for a usefull life contributing to society would be good

if i won the lottery i would sitll want my kids to have an eye to the future and not just sit around

i am not worried but i think what wil happen to jermaines kids -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 01:40:17 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "hesoutthere"

Well let me be the lucky one to answer that...
Michael actually had a privatelife (thank God for that) and what happend behind the gates no one knows.. Just because he was the greatest entertainer in the world doesn't mean he had to share everything with the fans or other....
I personally think it's disrespectful to discuss him and his family matters.. I'm sure the Jackson was there when Mike needed them...
Katherine is a perfect mother to all her children just like the mom's here...
I would hate if strange people talked about you and your children the way people here talks about them.. Wouldn't you???

I disagree.  Michael himself discussed it. He discussed how he was beaten by Joe when he was a child.  He spoke about how his father and siblings teased him about his looks.  He talked about how he witnessed his older brothers having sex with groupies in the same room as him.

I disagree Katherine was a perfect mother.  She allowed this to happen.  She stood by and let her husband physically beat her children.

Its not disrespectful to bring this up..  i actually find it nauseating how Katherine is white washed in all of this.  

Michael told us in his own words what his childhood was like...  you forgetting that??  And his mother stood by and allowed it to happen.

And by the way.. my story is similar to Michaels.. my father beat me and my mother stood by and did nothing..  and whilst i will never forgive my father, i am close to my mother (like MJ)..  but i still remember.  I never forget.  Michael will never either.  

Katherine, to me, seems a bit of a walk over at times.. she stands by and does nothing.   Is this what she is doing now??  Social services have told her to take action and sort it out..  yet she is being apathetic and doing nothing.  Again!!!

Okay deep breath...

How in the world do you know that Katherine didn't stand up for him??? Have you been inside their house??
Let me guess.. No you haven't.... This happend years ago and yes Mike did tell about it many times but no one knows excactly what katherine have done for him....

And how do you know that Katherine isn't doing anything??? Again you're not inside the Encino house... This is all being giving to you by the filthy tabloids... Let me remind you of how much Mike hated the tabloids... No one know what's going on excactly... And by that i mean it's disrespectful...

How about giving them some privacy instead of analyzing everything they say or do...
Pay the Jacksons some respect
Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 01:44:34 PM by hesoutthere
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 09, 2010, 01:42:13 PM
@hesoutofthere  

You are the one who is blind.

Ive heard it from Michaels mouth..  Oprah, Bashir (yes... Bashir, but Michael still said those things about his family) and in Moonwalk.
Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 01:45:43 PM by DancingTheDream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 09, 2010, 01:42:22 PM
Just wanted to say I'm so glad Paris is there. Look at her loving hand on Blanket's chin. She's like a go between for her Daddy and her siblings, the glue. She'll defend her Dad to the death and has a level of maturity that her brothers haven't come to just yet IMO and MJ trusts her. Who knows maybe she occasionally visits here. I know as a mother who homeschooled 3 all the way, that there's a certain age (young) where you start conversing with your kids on an adults level, and you really understand depths about each other. I feel that's the case with those 4.

About the "Jacko", I think MJ is playing hardball in this hoax. I believe he will achieve his goals, he always has, even if he takes a circuitous route. His opponents are formidable.

IMO Katherine has always had a passive role, perhaps the mentality of a victim. Helplessly watching people around her have their way. Perhaps Michael inherited that complex, but it does not mean that she and he are not strong people. Are we not all victims ultimately? Those backed in a corner can come out with a fury, might and resolve as many of the greats in world history come from that position.

I agree with above post that there's a royalty team of people in that house looking after the kids. Grandma's probably rocking and knitting most of the time. Sort of makes me think of the movie that MacKulley Culkin was star in called Richie Rich where he was an only child in a billionaire's family with many employees at the mansion. The parents are supposedly murdered but alive in the ocean, and the employees all somehow incapacitated by the clever crooks. MC saves his family, together with mostly the butler and the rest of the staff in a hilarious plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 09, 2010, 01:43:12 PM
look did you see the jacksons the american dream - that seemed that they approved that documentary  and the pp in the house have spoken mike has  and so have the girls and jermaines would be book to

it was oprah - so why dont you accept the man himself

its not a respect issue - pp get hurt inside their own family units

its a fact - emotional and physically and sometimes sexually

i am not saying eveyone

but it happens - and ignoring it is ignoring the reality of the situation

but in hardship you turn to your family - the good the bad and the ugly - remember it was a different time as well

but that still is not an excuse
Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 01:46:16 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dvdg1

May 09, 2010, 01:45:25 PM
@hesoutofthere  

Why is hesoutther the one who's blind??
Because she thinks logical?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 01:46:28 PM
Quote from: "dvdg1"
@hesoutofthere  

You telling me Michael was lying when he spoke of these things in interviews???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 01:51:35 PM
Quote from: "dvdg1"
@hesoutofthere  

You telling me Michael was lying when he spoke of these things in interviews???

Wrong!!!!

As i said before he did tell about this in several interviews... But no one still doesn't know who stood up for him in the end... You can't judge Katherine or his family... They did all they possible could do.. Still you haven't been in the Encino house nor have you been inside Neverland or Holmby Hills for that matter...

Why is it so hard to respect his family or aleast respect Mike???
What have they done to you... Did they disrespect you in any way????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 09, 2010, 01:51:49 PM
[youtube:230nyc6l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHn_NSY-TM4[/youtube:230nyc6l]

[youtube:230nyc6l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY8Ah9ZnjaI[/youtube:230nyc6l]

[youtube:230nyc6l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxEoPX3tm4k[/youtube:230nyc6l]
Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 02:01:43 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 01:54:55 PM
This does not make sense.

Alejandro is still the mother of those 5 kids, and if Paris calls her mum that means she is like a mother figure in the house. That means those 5 kids have a capable guardian - who was so capable that when she had 4 - child services allowed her to adopt a fifth.

Katherine just has to mother three kids and why shouldn't she be able to. The kids are not that small that need constant attention and there are nannies, tutors and maids who help them out.

The only angle I could see objection from is the Estate as they believe that Katherine is looking after all 8 kids monetarily and hence she/they need such a big allowance. Well it is Michael's money and he knew that all 8 kids would be provided for if his 3 were kept with his mother, so obviously he did not mind it, so who is the Estate to object.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 01:56:24 PM

As i said before he did tell about this in several interviews... But no one still doesn't know who stood up for him in the end... You can't judge Katherine or his family... They did all they possible could do.. Still you haven't been in the Encino house nor have you been inside Neverland or Holmby Hills for that matter...

Why is it so hard to respect his family or aleast respect Mike???
What have they done to you... Did they disrespect you in any way????

I didnt have to be there.. Michael told me what happened in his interviews. His words.  His story.  His pain.

The day that they raised a hand to Michael was the day they disrespected me.

Im not arguing with you.  But how dare you accuse me of disrespecting Michael.   He is the only one i stand shoulder to shoulder with.

In my eyes.. that family have seriously cashed in on the situation.  Want to watch a fly on the wall doc?  Want a new jackson5 album and see their tour??   Want to read their stories they sell to TMZ?  Money. Money. Money.

Michael himself distanced himself from the whole family.   He may have loved them.  Im sure he did.  But he had issues with them which stemmed from his childhood.  It was clear that was his main source of pain.

I cannot white wash the situation and pretend that it didnt happen.    And those children are now lost without Michael.  Are those children condemned to the same fate as him?  Who knows... i hope not but at the moment it doesnt look good to me and that makes me sad and mad at the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 02:02:00 PM
@the arabian nights

I am aware of these vids.. And as i said before i know Mike talked about it in several interviews...

But for the 3 time... No one has been in the Encino house or Neverland Or Holmby Hills.... No one know what Katherine did for him... Mike was a private person and he protected his family against the media.. Yes he talks about Joe... But again Joe and Mike worked things out in the end... It sadness me to see how you talks about Katherine being a bad mom vs good parent... Mike loved her with regardless.. He protected her from the media and rarely talked about her...

I believe Katherine was a good mother for him and for all the children and i think shes doing a damn good job watching after Mikes children and her other grandchildren...

Don't judge a woman you don't know... But respect her for what she is capable of... Taking care of her grand children...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 02:04:44 PM
@the arabian nights

I am aware of these vids.. And as i said before i know Mike talked about it in several interviews...

But for the 3 time... No one has been in the Encino house or Neverland Or Holmby Hills.... No one know what Katherine did for him... Mike was a private person and he protected his family against the media.. Yes he talks about Joe... But again Joe and Mike worked things out in the end... It sadness me to see how you talks about Katherine being a bad mom vs good parent... Mike loved her with regardless.. He protected her from the media and rarely talked about her...

I believe Katherine was a good mother for him and for all the children and i think shes doing a damn good job watching after Mikes children and her other grandchildren...

Don't judge a woman you don't know... But respect her for what she is capable of... Taking care of her grand children...

How do you know what she is capable of??  You are not there in Encino house either.   You dont know what is going on.

All i am saying is view this from a perspective...  take the emotions out...   take the halo off the Jacksons heads...   there may be real issues with these kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dvdg1

May 09, 2010, 02:13:24 PM
Don't you think that Michael is watching his kids like a hawk?
He trusted his mother completly with his kids otherwise they would be in the care of Diana Ross
Katherine did a very good job with all of her kids and its not like she raises the kids of randy an jermaine
Im more upset that some filty writer is calling him and the kids Jacko
let me tell you that other people's books are to sinister to read.... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions