ladyandbird

Re: Jacko Kids Fear
May 10, 2010, 03:54:48 AM
Quote from: "hesoutthere"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "hesoutthere"

You are the one judging, my friend. And arguing for no reason.

Uhmm just to get this straight... You think that it's dvdg1 judging???

Well explain this to me please... Who was it that talked about Katherine and the lack of her skills regarding the children??

Judging??????

You are boring me now and im not replying to anymore of you arguments.  Bye

Why are you giving up???
I personally think it's important to talk about.. It's not all pink here... People can't always agree with you and since you replyed on this i think it's to easy to walk away...

No, it's not the easy way, it's the mature way.
The fact that someone has an acc. on this site doesn't mean they
think he is alive. It doesn't mean that they try to fit everything into a box.
It doesn't mean that you think everything is pink. You are passing judgement
on everybody together - as one person, and that doesn't make you come of very openminded.

Every single person in here has different theories, some are sure he is alive, some people
think it might be a 50/50 chance, and some think he is dead. Every single person in here has
different opinions sometimes, and not everybody in here is picking every little detail apart.
Some people in here aren't even MJ-fans, they are just interested in all the details that doesn't
match up regarding his death. So that has nothing to do with grieving. And everybody is allowed to have different opinions. I respect your opinions, and you should respect ours.

You should just keep on with your work on your website, but be friendly if you are planning on keeping your acc. here. We all, should just agree to disagree. If you believe your inside information, then good for you. You should feel blessed to be trusted. What we think about that, has nothing to do with anything.
The information might be fake, it might be real, it's not our business.
So keep up your work and let people on this site do their work, and lets just hope that everybody can treat eachother with respect.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 10, 2010, 07:28:11 AM
[youtube:3bvvd4qt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_e8t5B2H1c[/youtube:3bvvd4qt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 10, 2010, 11:04:26 AM
Tabloid trash, as they know what goes on in that house, talk of nightmare and terror, ..  :evil: TMZ remember Mrs. Katherine said "clean the house "....  ;) are otherwise called Jack :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 10, 2010, 11:20:05 AM
I don't understand HOW it could be a problem to have 8 kids in a house. There are MANY families who have 8 kids, or MORE, and everything is fine.

I don't understand too how they can say that Katherine is dealing with 8 kids. The 5 others kids have a mom, living in the house ! Do you think katherine would take her place ? Alejandra is living there with her 5 kids, i guess she's not just sitting in front of the tv, watching Katherine taking care of her own kids...They are 2 women for 8 kids, and just remember that 2 of Alejandra are older than 16, so able to drive, to take care themselves. When you're 20, you'r not a kid anymore and you're able to help.

I really don't understand WHERE is the problem. It can look like a "tribe" because of all people living in the same house, but hey ! every big family looks like a tribe, with problems, tensions, and when you look it from the outside, it's always scary, you wonder how can everyone of them deal with it. But it doesn't mean it's not working well...

I'm not really surprised, and I just think tabloids wants us to believe that a big family is not able to deal with the most famous guy's kids...Maybe they don't like the fact that Alejandra still lives there, that it's a kind of weird "stepfamily"...But for me I don't see anything strange. Just 1 mom and 1 grand mother dealing with a group of teens. It cannot be quiet everyday !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

May 10, 2010, 11:52:54 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
I don't understand HOW it could be a problem to have 8 kids in a house. There are MANY families who have 8 kids, or MORE, and everything is fine.

I don't understand too how they can say that Katherine is dealing with 8 kids. The 5 others kids have a mom, living in the house ! Do you think katherine would take her place ? Alejandra is living there with her 5 kids, i guess she's not just sitting in front of the tv, watching Katherine taking care of her own kids...They are 2 women for 8 kids, and just remember that 2 of Alejandra are older than 16, so able to drive, to take care themselves. When you're 20, you'r not a kid anymore and you're able to help.

I really don't understand WHERE is the problem. It can look like a "tribe" because of all people living in the same house, but hey ! every big family looks like a tribe, with problems, tensions, and when you look it from the outside, it's always scary, you wonder how can everyone of them deal with it. But it doesn't mean it's not working well...

I'm not really surprised, and I just think tabloids wants us to believe that a big family is not able to deal with the most famous guy's kids...Maybe they don't like the fact that Alejandra still lives there, that it's a kind of weird "stepfamily"...But for me I don't see anything strange. Just 1 mom and 1 grand mother dealing with a group of teens. It cannot be quiet everyday !

I agree! They are certainly not the first family to do it. The kids range in age from 8-20 of course there's going to be some chaos, it doesn't mean that Katherine is unable to handle them. They are teenagers, young adults & children for goodness sake. Do people expect to see them sitting down reading the newspaper acting like mature adults?! They are acting their age. Yes, Jaafar ordered a stun gun but that doesn't mean Katherine doesn't have control. He snuck on the computer & ordered without anyone's knowledge. Nobody got hurt. Also, the whole Alejandra thing, yeah she lives there but she was taken in for a reason & was allowed to stay for this long, so I don't see why her living there is now an issue. Her children are HER children, she's there taking care of them. They are in her custody. Also, if Katherine doesn't have a problem with her being there all this time, neither should anyone else, since it's their business & no one else's. Also, the other grandchildren, Randy & Jermaine's kids, have just as much right to stay there. They are her grandchildren too, no she isn't their guardian but they've been living there their whole lives. Without a problem. All of a sudden the media or whoever wants to create drama & they might be kicked out. That's unfair. Plus, MJ's kids seem extremely close to them. It's important for them to have kids their age around. It helps them cope (if he is indeed gone or if he can't be with them right now). To kick them out just creates more chaos & change for MJ's kids to get used to. They should be left alone. They are happy & healthy. Katherine's parenting skills should not be questioned, neither should Alejandra or her kids' situation. If you want to question anyone's parenting skills, it should be Jermaine & Randy, seeing as how they've left it up their mother to take care of their ex wife & kids. That's never been her job, it's theirs. They should be giving child support to Alejandra, they should be helping to take care of their kids. They have homes, why can't the kids stay there sometimes, to give Katherine some peace & quiet? How come the only time it seems Jermaine has his kids is when he wants to show them off? He's traveling all over the world, but he has kids they should be his priority NOT his "fame". idk what he & Randy do for the kids but it just seems like they don't do much & it's wrong they expect their mother to fill their shoes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2010, 02:36:02 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
You are all going to kill me for this one...

but where was Katherine when Michael was being physically beaten and emotionally abused by Joe?

Why is she all of a sudden a perfect mother and good role model for the grandkids??

Just wanted to throw that one out there for you all.....

very legit question. all i can say is, from personal experience, my mother watched my father treat my brother and me in the same manner. now don't get me wrong, i love my momma very much and she has sacrificed a lot. like katherine, my mom is a very strong woman. however, when you have a husband who is very dominating and set in his ways, it's difficult to do anything. my mom only had us 2. katherine had 9 and it was a different kind of world back in the 60s and 70s. women didn't have the kind of options they do today- especially for low income families. i also think katherine believes in the family unit, and didn't want to (or maybe couldn't) separate everyone. i think she's always been the sweet maternal person we see today, just back then she was too afraid or couldn't speak up or stop it. and who is to say she didn't get into "the line of fire" sometimes? i hope this clarifies your question a little =/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

loma

May 10, 2010, 07:00:51 PM
My grandma raised like 13 bebbies, and takes care of all her grandchildren, and runs a sewing course. Ans she's like 75. 'Nuff said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

suspicious mind

May 11, 2010, 07:50:16 PM
perhaps she just determined that it was time for the childen to get back into arrangements that are more like they are accustom to.the other kid's were probably a fine diversion in the beginnig.also it might be easier for them to better work  their relationship under different circumstances. it's not like the kid's can't see each other.if the other home is available what's the real problem.as for the situation when micheal and his siblings were young, being a mother i sometimes do wonder.one thing i think though is that the beating micheal personally got didn't hurt him near as much as watching his brother get them while he was being held up as the standard that he wasn't meeting to earn them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 12, 2010, 01:07:08 AM
why are there even 8 kids in the house?? I mean obviously Michael's kids have to be there.but what about the other 5. Why aren't they at home? :?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

May 12, 2010, 11:31:26 AM
I bet if the kids got to chose they'd want everyone to stay but does anyone ever ask the children what they want?  :x It's like having extra siblings, to me that can't be a bad thing. Just look at the YT videos of Blanket with his cousins, they're having a blast!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 01:58:12 PM
Quote from: "Styloprincess"
why are there even 8 kids in the house?? I mean obviously Michael's kids have to be there.but what about the other 5. Why aren't they at home? :?  :roll:

Because they are Katherine children also...I mean if you have more than 1 son, and that they have kids, they diserve help the same way. We don't know what happened so that Randy/Jermaine's wife and kids had to go live to Katherine's home. I guess if she said ok, there was a good reason. Don't ask me why Jermaine or Randy don't do something so their ex wife and kids live on their own somewhere. It's none of my business. From the outside, I think it's strange that they have to live with their grandma as they have mom and dad to take care, but we don't know what's going on "in real everyday life" so... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Sangre

May 19, 2010, 11:01:00 AM
It's a sticky situation. It could be dangerous to send the children of a world famous superstar to a foster home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal