Grace

Re: Jacko Kids Fear
May 09, 2010, 11:18:04 AM
This could be a move (with some excuses though) towards getting them finally out of country and out of spotlight.

There are more places in the world where paparazzi have no right of existence than those where they rule how much persons are getting humiliated by their permanent chase.
Let's hope there is finally a safe haven with open arms for them.

For VIPs, there is always a need to find a balance of being in the spotlight / making $$$ in coop with yellow press and staying out of this business.
Who knows how much spotlight somebody still wants on them for which purposes.
It is not my taste to sell children to media. It is not necessary to keep them in spotlight for their later whatsoever public career. The name does it and will always do it alone.
That's my personal view on this permanent whoopla with the kids since June.

There are very successful stars that don't allow ANY paparazzi near them and fight in court for their rights if necessary. And it works. Fame does not need media. There are just two paths. Who lives in L.A. has chosen one. It is a question of the place of living and the cultural habits there.
I always wondered why MJ had chosen to return. There was no need and he knew that he, the family and the kids would be targetted again without any mercy.

Nailing himself on a lover's cross in public for all to see, the kids included?
One early tweet last year got stuck in my memory: "my dad is a hero."
It was a twitter account claiming to belong to Prince.
I did not believe this but the sentence got stuck, especially because everybody was still mourning at that time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 09, 2010, 12:15:17 PM
Okay it's time for me to step up for Michael...

I am amazed by that not one of you here think it's disgracefull that they still writes Jacko... That should be the first thing an investigator should notice...

Furthermore someone here writes "all part of the plan...........xxxx..
Come on.. Really???? No it's not a part of any plan..  We are talking about children and elderly people here... No one is perfect not even a Jackson.. But i'm sure Katherine does all she can for the children.. Leave it..

This is insane... Let me remind you of one of your own threads
" Let us respect MJ

I think now will be a very good time to actually show him the respect he needs....

I do and i'm proud of it..
Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 12:52:28 PM by hesoutthere
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

May 09, 2010, 12:33:03 PM
you link does not work -  please repost
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

May 09, 2010, 12:40:33 PM
Quote from: "hesoutthere"
Okay it's time for me to step up for Michael...

I am amazed by that not one of you here think it's disgracefull that they still writes Jacko... That should be the first thing an investigator should notice...

Furthermore someone here writes "all part of the plan...........xxxx..
Come on.. Really???? No it's not a part of any plan..  We are talking about children and elderly people here... No one is perfect not even a Jackson.. But i'm sure Katherine does all she can for the children.. Leave it..

This is insane... Let me remind you of one of your own threads
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=9515

I think now will be a very good time to actually show him the respect he needs....

I do and i'm proud of it..

I didn't see any disrespect here -- just different opinions,
which is something everybody is allowed to have.

Regarding that they still call him Jacko,
yes, it's awful, but it wasn't what the thread was about and
that's why, at least I didn't say anything about it. (Don't know why the others didn't mention it)

Most of the people in here do respect Michael, and for you to imply anything else feels unneccessary.
You are not the only one with respect and love for him or his family. But that I'm sure you know.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 12:58:32 PM
I completely trust Mother Kate, whatever she decides to do, should be fine with everyone. Remember MJ knew she would take care of his kids so I believe they are in good hands.
As for the other kids in the home, hopefully, Randy and Jermaine will step up and do the right thing and try to do what is best for their kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 09, 2010, 12:59:16 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"
I completely trust Mother Kate, whatever she decides to do, should be fine with everyone. Remember MJ knew she would take care of his kids so I believe they are in good hands.
As for the other kids in the home, hopefully, Randy and Jermaine will step up and do the right thing and try to do what is best for their kids.
second that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

May 09, 2010, 01:00:23 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"
Yes, true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 01:18:11 PM
You are all going to kill me for this one...

but where was Katherine when Michael was being physically beaten and emotionally abused by Joe?

Why is she all of a sudden a perfect mother and good role model for the grandkids??

Just wanted to throw that one out there for you all.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 09, 2010, 01:22:02 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

but where was Katherine when Michael was being physically beaten and emotionally abused by Joe?

Why is she all of a sudden a perfect mother and good role model for the grandkids??

no your right, i was just talking to someone about that and you see that on the jacksons an american dream the cleaned up version of their lives

its true but in the event of death who would you leave your children too, he must have thought their was no one else and that is true - who else could he trust
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 01:26:37 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Well let me be the lucky one to answer that...
Michael actually had a privatelife (thank God for that) and what happend behind the gates no one knows.. Just because he was the greatest entertainer in the world doesn't mean he had to share everything with the fans or other....
I personally think it's disrespectful to discuss him and his family matters.. I'm sure the Jackson was there when Mike needed them...
Katherine is a perfect mother to all her children just like the mom's here...
I would hate if strange people talked about you and your children the way people here talks about them.. Wouldn't you???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 09, 2010, 01:29:55 PM
we are not perfect - no one is

and pp comment on your ability to parent all the time, the school reports, the parents at the school gates etc, your friends, your in laws, your partner, your ex partner, yes everyone has an opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 09, 2010, 01:30:20 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
This could be a move (with some excuses though) towards getting them finally out of country and out of spotlight.

Minamai found this article time ago... maybe they´ll end up moving there:

Jacko Moves To Devon 'Hideaway'
1:36pm UK, Thursday March 13, 2008

Fallen pop superstar Michael Jackson could be moving to North Devon.

Location, location: Tito checks out local homes

Jackson's brother Tito is reported to be on the hunt for a family pad in and around the town of Barnstaple.

Tito, who presented the BBC's Just The Two Of Us, said the whole Jackson family were keen to set up a family hideaway on the sleepy North Devonshire coast.

The former Jackson Five singer has put in an offer on two properties in the area although the exact locations are being kept underwraps, the North Devon Gazette reported.

Celebrity bodyguard and family friend Matt Fiddes told the paper: "It's definitely going to happen.

"Tito spoke with Michael on the phone the other night and all the family are certain that this is the area where they want to find a UK family hideaway."

Tito arrived in Barnstaple, population 34,000, on Wednesday and was spotted at the local nightclub Glitterball.

But that could be his only local appearance.

He said North Devon was a perfect place for Michael and the family to keep a low profile.

"We hope it will be a family hideaway where my brothers and sisters can escape the media attention when we need to," he said.

Last month it emerged that Michael Jackson was selling his Neverland ranch.

It goes up for public auction on March 19.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 01:32:55 PM
Quote from: "hesoutthere"

Well let me be the lucky one to answer that...
Michael actually had a privatelife (thank God for that) and what happend behind the gates no one knows.. Just because he was the greatest entertainer in the world doesn't mean he had to share everything with the fans or other....
I personally think it's disrespectful to discuss him and his family matters.. I'm sure the Jackson was there when Mike needed them...
Katherine is a perfect mother to all her children just like the mom's here...
I would hate if strange people talked about you and your children the way people here talks about them.. Wouldn't you???

I disagree.  Michael himself discussed it. He discussed how he was beaten by Joe when he was a child.  He spoke about how his father and siblings teased him about his looks.  He talked about how he witnessed his older brothers having sex with groupies in the same room as him.

I disagree Katherine was a perfect mother.  She allowed this to happen.  She stood by and let her husband physically beat her children.

Its not disrespectful to bring this up..  i actually find it nauseating how Katherine is white washed in all of this.  

Michael told us in his own words what his childhood was like...  you forgetting that??  And his mother stood by and allowed it to happen.
Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 03:06:56 PM by DancingTheDream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 09, 2010, 01:34:10 PM
the brothers went to devon a few months ago heard about it on LBC, the reporter on their thought it was strange that  music royalty well his family turned up there in devon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 09, 2010, 01:34:39 PM
Unfortunately, the fact moms being silent when their children are under dad's hands is not rare and it is a phenomenon that everybody interested may get well educated about in web forums and professional articles.
Judgements are however not helpful.
It is about dancing and dance patterns why this may happen and it is very difficult to cure as the complete family must willingly participate.

Plus: I know about a girl asking her mom: "why didn't you leave dad?"
The answer was "you kids were so little then."
Sometimes it was not possible for women in former generations to just leave and divorce.
From where get the food, the housing, the income? And then the shame in public. Those were different times but it happens still today.

We never walked their shoes, we were not there, we know nothing.
And if - who are we to throw a stone.

I don't like these media family stories at all. They are disgusting.
Most of it is crap and lies and if not - why are we staring at neighbour's pink underware on the lane and don't care for our own to get dry?
It is about voyeurism and malicious joy and all negative social behaviour being triggered by "entertainment" and "gossip" agencies. Note the chapter names where these stories are being filed under. They say it all.
Baaah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal