Tim Burton's movie 9....came out in theatres 09-09-09....has to be something about that movie connected to Michael....since Tim Burtons...Alive in Wonderland has Michael written all over it....I'll be renting that movie tonight...haven't watched yet but just realized the 09-09-09 connection....coincidence...uuummmmm I don't think soooo!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Tim Burton's movie 9....came out in theatres 09-09-09....has to be something about that movie connected to Michael....since Tim Burtons...Alive in Wonderland has Michael written all over it....I'll be renting that movie tonight...haven't watched yet but just realized the 09-09-09 connection....coincidence...uuummmmm I don't think soooo!!

Hello to thepeacock2012:
It is funny and ironic you should mention this because as soon as I had seen the previews to this movie I said, "Hmmmmmmmmm....this looks like something MJ has his hand in."  I never had the time to go the the theatre but it is on my list to purchase as soon as it is released.  If you should rent it and watch it soon, please, please get back to us with your viewpoint and opinions.  Thanks much!!!!

P.S. Doesn't some of the characters remind you of Cris Angel's "Believe"...meaning, in particular, the rabbit????? There are, of course, other congruities but I need to see it first to write it all out.

Looking forward to your next post!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Kirsche

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"

It's interesting that it's NOT listed in Tim Burtons Filmography

Regisseur [Bearbeiten]

* 1971: The Island of Doctor Agor (Kurzfilm)
    * 1979: Stalk of the Celery Monster (Kurzfilm)
    * 1982: Luau (Kurzfilm)
    * 1982: Vincent (Kurzfilm)
    * 1982: Fearie Tale Theatre (Serie/ Episode „Aladdin and his Wonderful Lamp“)
    * 1982: Hansel and Gretel (Fernsehfilm)
    * 1984: Frankenweenie (Kurzfilm)
    * 1985: Alfred Hitchcock Presents (Serie, Episode „The Jar“)
    * 1985: Pee-Wee's irre Abenteuer (Pee-wee's Big Adventure)
    * 1988: Beetlejuice (Beetlejuice) (dt. Verweistitel: Lottergeist Beetlejuice)
    * 1989: Batman
    * 1990: Edward mit den Scherenhänden (Edward Scissorhands)
    * 1992: Batmans Rückkehr (Batman Returns)
    * 1994: Ed Wood
    * 1996: Mars Attacks!
    * 1999: Sleepy Hollow
    * 2000: The World of Stainboy (Animations-Kurzfilme)
    * 2001: Planet der Affen (Planet of the Apes)
    * 2003: Big Fish
    * 2005: Charlie und die Schokoladenfabrik (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
    * 2005: Corpse Bride – Hochzeit mit einer Leiche
    * 2007: Sweeney Todd – Der teuflische Barbier aus der Fleet Street (Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street)
    * 2010: Alice im Wunderland (Alice in Wonderland)

gmm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

I did some searching on Tim Burton, who I feel is very creative...but also strikes me as having similar creative juices to MJ. Anyway, when I checked out this site:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I found that the "original site concept is by Mike Jackson" plus the first page is written by Mike Jackson and Aaran McDermott.  Could this be our Mike Jackson?????? I am curious. I conducted some searches and every time I entered "Mike Jackson" it gave me nothing but Michael Jackson.  If this were true it would be one huge revelation! :shock:

P.S. and an aside: if you go to timburton.com and enter either the interactive public or private gallery you will see tim's artwork on the walls. He has paintings of sunflowers too! Odd, since that seems to be the word for the day, "sunflowers".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal