What about Frank?
May 08, 2010, 08:49:13 PM
So do any of you guys think Frank is a bad person? I remember Joe saying that about him on Larry King but honestly I always thought Frank was a good guy. I don't recall him ever talking bad about Michael to public even when he was no longer working with Michael. Or Am I wrong?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Re: What about Frank?
May 09, 2010, 10:03:04 AM
why did mike get rid of him before.

why was he preferred during TII

why did he bring in mikes previous sacked employees or associates

why did he turn up at the hospital

why was he the one who spoke to the children - when family members were around

why did her go on raffles tv interview post death saying that he had just spoken to mike the night before and he wanted to do the shows

why did he help negotiate a world tour when mike hated touring

why is he now associated with sony

is it all fair in love, war, divorce and in business?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 09, 2010, 01:03:58 PM
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
So do any of you guys think Frank is a bad person? I remember Joe saying that about him on Larry King but honestly I always thought Frank was a good guy. I don't recall him ever talking bad about Michael to public even when he was no longer working with Michael. Or Am I wrong?

I don't know the answers to all questions about Dileo, but I believe him to be a great guy and loyal friend to MJ.

He's the one, I believe, who gave Michael a talk about TRUST, one time, as MJ was exasperated about all the manipulative players around him and his family, and was suspicious of everyone, ESPECIALLY women and their wiles. Frank told him he can't be like that; he'd MISS SO much of life...

This, coming from a guy who, now, has been married to the same (1) woman all his adult life, is worth gold. It is the difference between those who TALK about trust, and "thems that EARNS it", and value it.

I always liked Frank, and I thought it hysterical :lol: that his name was used :idea: as the villain in MJ's Moonwalker (MJ being the :roll:TWISTED WIT of a storyteller that he is...)

He also was the one who, for five years, FIERCELY :D protected MJ from :mad: "dirty Dianas" and :mad: other satellite opportunists , who wanted either a piece of his body (or soul, to use him to make themselves rich as his business "partners").

I don't care what ANYone says, I would have to hear it from Michael Jackson's own lips, while looking at his LIVE face, in front of me---not on any kind of electronic media (yes, you CAN fake anything digitally, now!) in order for me to believe Dileo was a bad guy, now.

He was the ONLY former manager who showed up to support him, during his darkest hours in court. How CAN he be a bad guy??

Joe says what MJ scripted him to say, to take part in the hoax. Dileo, same thing.  Controversy DRIVES reality shows, and THIS ARE a :o BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :lol: 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

May 09, 2010, 03:14:37 PM
When all of these questions are answered then the hoax will be solved.  :lol:

Mj dumped Frank after the BAD tour because that was to be the final tour. Frank's services were no longer needed in that capacity.

Some articles have implied that MJ brought Frank and other former employees back because they could hit the ground running without having to deal with a learning curve.

MJ touring after BAD remains a huge mystery in itself. MJ made public announcements and there were various write-ups that BAD was it and that there would be no more tours. The answer to why he continued touring may open the mysterious door and shed light on what has been happening in MJs world for the past 20 years.

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
why did mike get rid of him before.

why was he preferred during TII

why did he bring in mikes previous sacked employees or associates

why did he turn up at the hospital

why was he the one who spoke to the children - when family members were around

why did her go on raffles tv interview post death saying that he had just spoken to mike the night before and he wanted to do the shows

why did he help negotiate a world tour when mike hated touring

why is he now associated with sony

is it all fair in love, war, divorce and in business?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 09, 2010, 06:41:20 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
When all of these questions are answered then the hoax will be solved.  :lol:

Mj dumped Frank after the BAD tour because that was to be the final tour. Frank's services were no longer needed in

:arrow: THAT CAPACITY :!:

Some articles have implied that MJ brought Frank and other former employees back because they could hit the ground running without having to deal with a learning curve.

MJ touring after BAD remains a huge mystery in itself. :!: :!:

MJ made public announcements and there were various write-ups that BAD was it and that there would be no more tours. The answer to why he continued touring may open the mysterious door and shed light on what has been happening in MJs world for the past 20 years.

You may be right! 8-)

I think that the show that went on the road after "Bad" was, maybe, a "carnival act", like the "Holiday on Ice" type shows,  complete with state of the art  undetectable imposters to stand in for The Man, to accommodate the demand for more tours, without MJ having to "go through Hell" anymore.

Frank wouldn't need or WANT to travel with the "act", as he said, himself, HE went through Hell, as well, WITH Michael, whom he really liked. Why would MJ require his friend to travel with and manage a bunch of strangers in a "canned show" which anyone, handpicked, could do?    

The "Road Show" would have been a completely different production and company, so hiring a different manager would have made sense. In fact, I bet they did not even tell ANYONE, except Frank (and two or three inner circle-officials), that the "MJ" was no longer "himself"...and the entire show thought they were in tow with the Real Deal. Better this way, than to have to trust the whole troupe with confidentiality agreements, to keep a bombshell :wink: secret like THAT, eh? :o

I love how you put it "...to hit the ground, running...", and I would add that they were bought back on board, because the ORIGINAL MJ was preparing some public "Show" or Program" (a Major HOAX) himself, again, and wants his "own people" around him.

No one MADE MJ give Frank the boot.  It is regularly reported that MJ has had a "falling out" with someone and they get on his **** list, never to be seen again.

It's like that Twilight Zone episode where "the kid" everyone is kissing up to (supernaturally powered 'Anthony') gets ticked off and banishes this or that person to "The Cornfield".

:arrow: Just because it is in print, doesn't mean it is the Gospel Truth. We already know MJ is a big liar, generating his own bogus press, at least half of the time :o .

It is only MJ's way of setting certain people ASIDE, i.e., "off stage" (out of sight/out of mind), for the... rest of the Illusion ...Heck, he's done this so much, it makes him look like he can't get along with ANYone.  That can't be true.  :?  No, his lightning twisted mind is planning and casting Act 4 of the Michael Jackson Fun House Adventure. :lol:

The thing is, although he COULD have fooled a lot of people this way, (Heck, I can't tell---when you can actually SEE his face, on the concert DVDs!!) singing to his voice and all, in that particular environment...it COULDN'T be in any way construed as being loving...eh?  ["All for L.O.V.E., and yet unethical?" Was that YOU Mike????]

We had a good run. It was a real love fest, once (and IJCSLY, anyway :oops: ). Since his "death", it was also upsetting, hair-raising, and fun sometimes, in spite of not knowing really.

He has said once or twice that he doesn't need or want any more fame. This would be an ideal way to end that...some people have no sence of "sport". Think: Milli Vanilli... :oops:  Just talkin'. :(  

So... THIS IS IT, folks' last chance to be fans, completely, finally, for all time? Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

somekindofsign

May 09, 2010, 07:16:26 PM
Curious you mentioned a Twilight Zone episode, that´s a series where Vaughn Taylor, the actor who played Conrad Murray case, also worked in some episodes.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also Claude Rains from The Invisible man and Casablanca.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On the false MJ from Bad... that´s not what I believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 06:22:44 PM
i posted somthing like this similar times before, sometimes got a little bashed for it.

i honestly believe that frank is a good 'bad' guy, who can provide structures that will protect and hide mike from anyone. of course all state of the art with the fitting technical equipment. this guy has been in the business forever, and successful, too, so there is probably not one in this business that he doesn't know or who doesn't know him! frank is an old school pokerface and he will cut his arm off for mike, if he has to. he will sit there with a straight face and lie to the world and think nothing of it when it comes to mike. i'm even thinking that he's the 'runner' for mike, making sure everything goes as mike wants it.

and frank dileo never had bad press, not that i remember. no scandals whatsoever. and i witnessed michael's prime with frank (from the sidelines, of course). frank dileo shot mike up there, there was def something very good about how he worked and did business. when it comes to that, frank is the man to call for...i also agree here: when 'bad' was finished, the following tours were maybe not on a scale that frank dileo would be doing, so that business relationship was over. nothing more, nothing less. and i totally agree on the 'hit the ground running' - frank needs no directions, take the ball and run with it! he's a pro to the bone, and i like him! go frank!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

July 03, 2010, 11:25:19 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "AvaMarie"

I don't know the answers to all questions about Dileo, but I believe him to be a great guy and loyal friend to MJ.

He's the one, I believe, who gave Michael a talk about TRUST, one time, as MJ was exasperated about all the manipulative players around him and his family, and was suspicious of everyone, ESPECIALLY women and their wiles. Frank told him he can't be like that; he'd MISS SO much of life...

This, coming from a guy who, now, has been married to the same (1) woman all his adult life, is worth gold. It is the difference between those who TALK about trust, and "thems that EARNS it", and value it.

I always liked Frank, and I thought it hysterical :lol: that his name was used :idea: as the villain in MJ's Moonwalker (MJ being the :roll:TWISTED WIT of a storyteller that he is...)

He also was the one who, for five years, FIERCELY :D protected MJ from :mad: "dirty Dianas" and :mad: other satellite opportunists , who wanted either a piece of his body (or soul, to use him to make themselves rich as his business "partners").

I don't care what ANYone says, I would have to hear it from Michael Jackson's own lips, while looking at his LIVE face, in front of me---not on any kind of electronic media (yes, you CAN fake anything digitally, now!) in order for me to believe Dileo was a bad guy, now.

He was the ONLY former manager who showed up to support him, during his darkest hours in court. How CAN he be a bad guy??

Joe says what MJ scripted him to say, to take part in the hoax. Dileo, same thing.  Controversy DRIVES reality shows, and THIS ARE a :o BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :lol: 8-)

Whoever you are...you certainly know what you're talking about and thank you for your honest opinion. I feel and "know" the same to be true of Mr. DiLeo. He has a wonderful soul and would never do anything to hurt MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions