Quote from: "Michelle"
There is no need for further explanations....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So you believe her here, but you don't believe her when she says (or appears to say so) that Michael is passed away? I am not saying she is lying one way or another and God bless her to stand by her son! We need more mothers like her.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "reading_on"

So you believe her here, but you don't believe her when she says (or appears to say so) that Michael is passed away? I am not saying she is lying one way or another and God bless her to stand by her son! We need more mothers like her.

Did she say on any interview or personally somewhere that Michael is dead? If yes, then i missed something....
But above all Michael's private life is not our business, his fans will love and support him either way :!:
And also Mike said it himself too, that he is not gay, so why wouldn't i/we believe him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did she say on any interview or personally somewhere that Michael is dead? If yes, then i missed something....
But above all Michael's private life is not our business, his fans will love and support him either way :!:
And also Mike said it himself too, that he is not gay, so why wouldn't i/we believe him?

No she didn't say it, but her showing for funerals make it appear that she believes he is dead.  I have no proof one way or another. I hope for her that he is not dead, how awful to lose a child. I was just saying that we should be careful and not be lead around by the nose (like my mother used to say :-) )
I agree with you his private life is not our business, that is the reason I don't think he would have said anything.. and no one else should have either.
I do know he said he wasn't gay that is why I brought up the BI thing to see if there was anywhere he had told people that.
 (and I don't really care about any of his private life tell you the truth, I was more interested in what IAN Helperin may have lied about because everyone was calling him a liar. I read the book and was trying to put all of the remarks into perspective)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Michelle, where did you get your avatar? If you don't mind me asking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mark Twain

Funniest quote I've heard from that book: "The King of Pop is gonna suck your lollipop" - LMAO!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Btw, Mrs. Jackson did indeed say her son is dead. I think it was during a LKL interview. You can probably find it on YT. Also didn't know that was Tatiana in that pic with Michael! Gosh, I would love to know what happened between them, if they did date or what. Sorry, Mike don't mean to be nosey  :oops: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I think michael is a gentleman and it is none of my business I have never felt he was gay but it would not bother me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why would i mind?  :)  Here is the link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why would i mind?  :)  Here is the link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks.. I don't know why you would mind..lol. But some people are touchy. There is a lot of neat graphics on there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mark Twain

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal