ER911Topic starter

My Conclusion
May 08, 2010, 12:44:56 PM
Have you ever been so caught up in investigating & reading various opinions that your mind becomes numb? Have you ever thought that when you just can't go on anymore due to loss of hope or simply just overwhelmed with extreme volumes of information?

I know that I have & yet, like many of you there is still that lingering, tugging at your heart that something is not right concerning the "death" of MJ.

Many, including myself have replayed the 02 announcement over & over, compared the real to the fake & many other comparisons.

I've always believed it was MJ, but for the sake of argument, let's say it wasn't. I would still always believe that if MJ was going to back out of the 02 concerts, he would certainly make sure that a fake stand in would say what MJ wanted to be heard.

I recently re-read an article(which I will post the link at the end)that discussed the conflict regarding a previous contract that MJ was obligated to adhere to & perform in July 2010.

I'm sure you've all read it before as have I. However, after taking a break from reading about MJ for a few weeks & re-reading that article, I finally believe I "get it".

I believe that if there is to be a return from MJ that it will be in July of 2010. I believe it because they are the words "he" used at the 02 announcement. No, he did not specifically state 2010.

However, he KNEW that he was going to be sued if he performed in the 02 event, prior to fulfilling his July 2010 contract.

I know how many "BAM" dates have come & how many have gone, but if you take another look(which many of you have)again at that 02 announcement, look at his actions, then it IMO becomes very very clear as to the message.

Again, if this is indeed a hoax, then I firmly believe that July is the month. Many have speculated June, due to the year factor. Anything is possible, but for me the wake up call was re-reading that article & realizing what would have happened if MJ performed the 02 events.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

Re: My Conclusion
May 08, 2010, 01:03:13 PM
Hm, idk... I have my doubts that he meant july 2010 instead of last year, but you'll never know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

ER911Topic starter

May 08, 2010, 01:25:57 PM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Hm, idk... I have my doubts that he meant july 2010 instead of last year, but you'll never know...

I agree, we won't know until it happens. Of course he couldn't say 2010 either:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

May 08, 2010, 01:34:05 PM
hmm you could be on to something here...I have still landed firmly on a theory but this one could work. He was going to be sued if he went ahead with the concerts in 2009 he would also be sued if he didn't. He was completely backed into a major corner with no way out unless he got sick (or worse than that) without huge financial implications. He had all the AEG people pushing him to rehearse and the All good people threatening to sue...poor Michael. So was he getting sick with worry about performing - not because he couldn't but because as soon as he did a law suit would be levied? And if he didn't perform AEG would sue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 01:39:46 PM
Quote from: "ER911"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"

I agree, we won't know until it happens. Of course he couldn't say 2010 either:)

I agree also!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

CC

May 08, 2010, 01:43:36 PM
THE ONLY WAY THAT AEG STILL MAKE MONEY, MORE EASY THAN A SUE, AND MORE FAST, WAS THAT THEY ARE IN THE HOAX, THEY KNOW THAT THEY WILL DO MONEY ANYWAY... DEAD OR ALIVE!
THAY MUST MADE A PACT, SOMETHING BIGGER, TO NOT DO THE SHOWS AND MAKE MANY ANYWAY... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
May 08, 2010, 03:31:25 PM
I think that there is a very good chance that Michael will return on July 4th and my reasoning for this is the following:

1) The previous contract that is mentioned above

2) Michael's message from This is it. " what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for "FREEDOM" in the history of our nation"( This in  my opinion is the most important clue)

3) We see red white and blue fireworks in This is it which is associated with July 4th.

4) This is it press conference "see you in July"

July 4th is "Independence day" (Freedom and fireworks)

To me all this makes July 4th a very logical return date! JMO :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 03:46:29 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
I think that there is a very good chance that Michael will return on July 4th and my reasoning for this is the following:

1) The previous contract that is mentioned above

2) Michael's message from This is it. " what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for "FREEDOM" in the history of our nation"( This in  my opinion is the most important clue)

3) We see red white and blue fireworks in This is it which is associated with July 4th.

4) This is it press conference "see you in July"

July 4th is "Independence day" (Freedom and fireworks)

To me all this makes July 4th a very logical return date! JMO :D
I would love nothing more than to believe it will be this date but i dont want to get hung up on a date and then only to be shattered. So iam just sitting back and let it all play out. It will happen when it will happen. I do have a strong feeling something will happen this year however.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

ER911Topic starter

May 08, 2010, 09:52:54 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
hmm you could be on to something here...I have still landed firmly on a theory but this one could work. He was going to be sued if he went ahead with the concerts in 2009 he would also be sued if he didn't. He was completely backed into a major corner with no way out unless he got sick (or worse than that) without huge financial implications. He had all the AEG people pushing him to rehearse and the All good people threatening to sue...poor Michael. So was he getting sick with worry about performing - not because he couldn't but because as soon as he did a law suit would be levied? And if he didn't perform AEG would sue.

It seems to me that AGE would have the upper hand here. Even tho MJ agreed to do the shows for AIG I believe the contract with AGE would supercede. Also, didn't someone say that there was no actual contract with AIG or am I mistaken?

Either way, according to the article that I posted, AGE was certainly under contract first & as you can see, they contacted AIG concerning same.

I'm doubtful that AIG would be in on the hoax, although it is obvious they found a way to make their financial concerns profitable.

If the 02 vids are complete, then we need to pay attention to the sentences that were never completed by MJ, such as...this will be my last shows in London, ..because......& then he laughed at something. He never finished explaining.

It is of course possible that he didn't feel their needed to be an explanation as one reason would be the obvious aka his career touring was simply going to be his last.

I don't know which stories to believe regarding what transpired previously to the announcement, such as MJ not wanting to do the announcement etc. If he didn't, then it would explain alot, if we believe he knew he was going to back out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2010, 09:55:28 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"

Is All Good People connected with All Good Media?

God bless you and Thank you in advance for any help! xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal