Hearing on Jackson doctor's license held in Vegas
By KEN RITTER Associated Press Writer
Posted: 05/07/2010 04:25:55 PM PDT
Updated: 05/07/2010 04:25:56 PM PDT

LAS VEGAS—A court officer in Las Vegas postponed until June a decision whether to suspend the Nevada medical license of the doctor accused of administering a fatal dose of anesthetic to pop star Michael Jackson.
A decision about Dr. Conrad Murray's professional fate in Nevada rests not with the state Board of Medical Examiners, but in Clark County Family Court.

That's where Clark County prosecutors are trying to suspend Murray's medical license because he's almost $16,000 behind on child support to the mother of his child in Santa Clara County, Calif.

Murray appeared with his lawyer Friday before a court hearing master who decided to wait until after a May 27 court hearing in Santa Clara where the woman will have to formally forgive Murray's child support debt

source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What's got child support to do with his licence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Hearing on Jackson doctor's license held in Vegas
By KEN RITTER Associated Press Writer
Posted: 05/07/2010 04:25:55 PM PDT
Updated: 05/07/2010 04:25:56 PM PDT

LAS VEGAS—A court officer in Las Vegas postponed until June a decision whether to suspend the Nevada medical license of the doctor accused of administering a fatal dose of anesthetic to pop star Michael Jackson.
A decision about Dr. Conrad Murray's professional fate in Nevada rests not with the state Board of Medical Examiners, but in Clark County Family Court.

That's where Clark County prosecutors are trying to suspend Murray's medical license because he's almost $16,000 behind on child support to the mother of his child in Santa Clara County, Calif.

Murray appeared with his lawyer Friday before a court hearing master who decided to wait until after a May 27 court hearing in Santa Clara where the woman will have to formally forgive Murray's child support debt

source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Okay, so the bottom line is that the woman promised to forgive him his past debt IF he kept up with his child support since November, which he has done...miraculously. How could he do it now but not before? Anyway, his medical license being suspended seemed to hinge on his child support so now that he's paying and the woman will forgive his debt, I'll be surprised if his license is suspended.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

What does one have to do with the other?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Quote from: "AvaMarie"

His license was in jeopardy over child support.  That fact was already stated on his license info on the Nevada med. license website.  To make matters worse, he lied about owing any money when he renewed- apparently.  Anyway,  to keep professional licensure there's some things you have to do in some places and there you have to pay your child support.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That profession may have some tricky wording in the license grant. Like Judges for instance. I would say they would have to have good moral standing in the community. Perhaps Conrad Murray needs good moral character to keep his license. Owing debt that is criminally punishable is probably not considered good moral character.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Java

Quote from: "reading_on"

That profession may have some tricky wording in the license grant. Like Judges for instance. I would say they would have to have good moral standing in the community. Perhaps Conrad Murray needs good moral character to keep his license. Owing debt that is criminally punishable is probably not considered good moral character.

You said it better than I....Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank you for explaining :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Quote from: "Java"

You said it better than I....Thanks.

lol.. I think we were posting at the same time cause I didn't see yours. If I had of, I wouldn't have posted. Wasn't trying to out post ya.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal