No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Re: Lady Gaga reveals collaboration with MJ
June 01, 2010, 02:13:09 PM
Lady Gaga Reveals She Was Collaborating With Michael Jackson Before His Death
June 1, 2010 - 12:04 PM

Just weeks away from the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death, Lady Gaga reveals she was in the process of collaborating with the late music icon when he passed away.

"I was actually asked to open for Michael on his tour, and we were going to open for him at the '02' and we were working on making it happen, and I suppose, I believe that there was some talk about us and lots of the openers doing duets with Michael on stage," she says on tonight's edition of "Larry King Live." "But Michael's death was devastating for me regardless of whether or not I was supposed to go on tour with him. He is such an inspiration and remarkable human being. I guess I suppose Larry, some of my fascination with death and the demise of the celebrity goes along with me watching these hugely iconic and amazing people that I have heralded and admired my whole life become destroyed, whether self-destroyed or destroyed by the media."

The singer also puts an end to the rumors about her health.

Every article must be looked at in-depth...

I will caution about what you put your faith into. Music affects us deeply on many levels, emotionally, spiritually, intellectually and it has even been shown to affect us on a molecular level (DNA). The music industry is highly controlled and no one "makes it" without being brought into the "family".

First, do you think the O2 concerts were really going to happen?
If they were going to happen and Lady Gaga was going to be "working" with Michael, is it not possible that the reason for this would be that he wanted to influence her, break her of the control she is under, heal her, guide her etc?

Second, if the shows weren't going to happen, isn't it possible that Michael is trying to make us aware of her. So that we would research her, the music industry and how she is being controlled in an effort to affect those who are listening to the music she is creating?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions