XsyTopic starter

Michael´s Memorial Service Program
December 07, 2009, 12:07:19 PM
I don´t know if this was posted before.
I just thought it would be interesting to read this booklet from the memorial.
Don´t want to upset anybody, just have a look and make your own mind.
What do you guys think about it?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael´s Memorial Service Program
December 07, 2009, 12:29:46 PM
If this is not enough evidence for some people then I dont know what is. Everyone in the Jacksons family are speaking of Michael in present tense and not past. I read this months ago so I wont go into quoting this again but several of the Jacksons brothers and sisters are talking about Michael in present tense, LaToya wrote: ''I cant wait to see you perform again''. Im sorry, but thats not an appropriate thing to say to someone who is dead. They are talking about him like he is still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 07, 2009, 04:12:19 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
LaToya wrote: ''I cant wait to see you perform again''. Im sorry, but thats not an appropriate thing to say to someone who is dead. They are talking about him like he is still alive.

Agreed -- who would possibly write that to/about a dead person?  Even if you are profoundly spiritual and believe you will meet again in heaven, that's such a bizarre way of putting it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 04:51:11 PM
Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"
Agreed -- who would possibly write that to/about a dead person?  Even if you are profoundly spiritual and believe you will meet again in heaven, that's such a bizarre way of putting it.

I know! Even after losing a member in my family last year to cancer, I never wrote ''I cant wait to see you perform again'' because my relative was infact a performer/singer too. I wrote in the book: ''We'll meet on the other side when its time''. Now thats more appropriate, no matter how spiritual you may be. LaToya and the others wrote some really odd things that to me leaves me puzzled.

Add the memorial service programe with what LaToya said after the service to the fans who waited outside Staple Centre: ''Michael loves you very very much. He is watching every single one of you and he loves you so much. Thank you for coming and thank you for your support. His family comes first and his fans come second''. Who says such a thing about a dead person? Perhaps ''Im sure he is watching over us right now'' would be a more funeral-appropriate speech.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

mjboogie

December 07, 2009, 09:31:50 PM
Don't forget guys! Read what Rebbie wrote again? I believe she wrote in past and present. Like when she said cherished? I dont know sometimes when someone is deceased you do refer to them in that way (present tense) especially if it is simply inconceivable of that person dying u know? I would say MJ is inconceivable to think of as being dead. I mean it has been since June and I still can't come to terms with it. I may never ... but as far as what Latoya says? She may be talking about MJ in a spiritual sense. " He loves you" maybe his spirit is with us? Maybe his spirit loves us?  :cry:  :cry: The longer this drags on, the more I kinda lose hope.MJ may really be gone guys? Again I say it is simply inconceivable! :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 09:57:58 PM
If this is not enough evidence for some people then I dont know what is. Everyone in the Jacksons family are speaking of Michael in present tense and not past. I read this months ago so I wont go into quoting this again but several of the Jacksons brothers and sisters are talking about Michael in present tense, LaToya wrote: ''I cant wait to see you perform again''. Im sorry, but thats not an appropriate thing to say to someone who is dead. They are talking about him like he is still alive.

I don't know how you can have that positive thoughts while reading the last words from the family. Did you really read the whole thing? Of course LaToya wrote: "I can't wait to see you perform again" but before those ending words she wrote, that he has nothing more on the earth to prove and that he can do his magic now amongst the angels and get his wings.
Also the other siblings wrote something about heaven, etc. :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
To me all sounds very sad, even though I believe Michael is alive, but now I'm having my doubts again  :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 07, 2009, 11:16:17 PM
Again I say INCONCEIVABLE. When someone like MJ dies or goes away (I should say) it just doesn't seem real. Honestly there are people who have been on this website from day one who will probably never , ever, come to terms with his death. I know that he is not God. But an angel he surely was. He had such a big heart. He loved the world. He was very sweet-spirited and humble. So oooo very humble. How many celebrities do you know that are like that? Most of them now days get the big head, (treat their fans like crap!)all because of m-o-n-e-y. But they fail to realize if we didn't buy their music, or go to view their movies, attend their shows and concerts where would they be? Where? Exactly. My point is that MJ always, and I mean always showed love for his fans. SO much love. He acknowledged us (and not just when he got up to accept an award either!) Compare the celebrities today with MJ and you all tell me! I am not saying all celebrities are ungrateful .... but in my opinion there are very few like our beloved MJ. Verrrry few. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 11:26:44 PM
Quote from: "Angela1958"

I don't know how you can have that positive thoughts while reading the last words from the family. Did you really read the whole thing? Of course LaToya wrote: "I can't wait to see you perform again" but before those ending words she wrote, that he has nothing more on the earth to prove and that he can do his magic now amongst the angels and get his wings.
Also the other siblings wrote something about heaven, etc. :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
To me all sounds very sad, even though I believe Michael is alive, but now I'm having my doubts again  :(  :(  :(

The same thing happened to me, Angela.  I hadn't seen this before and it has left me in tears.  I don't see anything positive in the family's words.  It seems really sad and full of despair.  I took La Toya's words about seeing Mike perform again to mean when she herself passes to heaven.  If she knows Mike is alive, she certainly isn't going to be so blatantly obvious about it by stating the fact in his memorial program.  Having said that, I do believe Michael is alive, but I'm starting to feel like maybe it's just because I can't deal with the thought of his death.  I don't know.  My best friend told me earlier that she thinks I'm in denial about his death because I love him so much.  I laughed when she said this, but now I hear her words ringing in my ears.  Maybe she's right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

December 08, 2009, 01:08:32 AM
can someone tell me where the list is of guests at the memorial with Mattola on it is please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 01:27:45 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Again I say INCONCEIVABLE. When someone like MJ dies or goes away (I should say) it just doesn't seem real. Honestly there are people who have been on this website from day one who will probably never , ever, come to terms with his death. I know that he is not God. But an angel he surely was. He had such a big heart. He loved the world. He was very sweet-spirited and humble. So oooo very humble. How many celebrities do you know that are like that? Most of them now days get the big head, (treat their fans like crap!)all because of m-o-n-e-y. But they fail to realize if we didn't buy their music, or go to view their movies, attend their shows and concerts where would they be? Where? Exactly. My point is that MJ always, and I mean always showed love for his fans. SO much love. He acknowledged us (and not just when he got up to accept an award either!) Compare the celebrities today with MJ and you all tell me! I am not saying all celebrities are ungrateful .... but in my opinion there are very few like our beloved MJ. Verrrry few. :oops:

I agree with you mjboogie. This is not unusual to speak of someone who has passed in the present tense. My eldest child died a few years ago and many members of my family still refer to her this way, especially my parents.  They speak to her  and of her as if she is right here with us and like that in front of other people. If you didn't know better, you'd assume they were talking about a person who is still living.

I read those messages a couple of months back and they didn't make me believe he was alive more. I've believed he is alive from other things, but not those messages.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

December 08, 2009, 04:30:05 PM
Quote from: "hope"
can someone tell me where the list is of guests at the memorial with Mattola on it is please?

Can someone help me with this please :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions