Michael told several times not believe the media....
We have seen it in the last 10 months ever and ever that they are writing and telling BS...sorry, i don't use those words, but here i don't know a better word... :lol:
BUT...when there comes a new dirty story...there was so much attention on it....all knowing will be forget and the most ppl first believe....maybee not all, but the emotions get high.
That's all the media want and they are hurting so much ppl and there whole family  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
So please start to ignore !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thing is: you can't really ignore them, cuz they're everywhere. we have to live with them and it seems that there is no way to keep people from buying them. there should be actions like: don't buy any for a week, let their selling numbers go down. like others do with gasoline (don't buy at big companies, fill up independent), there should be 'don't buy'-actions or blacklists somewhere, so everybody can see where the BS comes from.  

the trick is to start questioning the 'news' right away. ignoring them doesn't make them go away and maybe it is indeed time to have a public tabloid burning like mike suggested (he said that in the batshit-docu when in berlin). some big-a$$ campfire to show that this is where that worthless printing product named tabloid belongs.

i recommend (again) to watch 'wag the dog'. i have stopped buying any newspapers since then and i question everything i see on tv as well. the media shows you what they want you to see, not what's real. it is always just a momentary record of what happened, never the whole story.
always question, always put things in perspective, read up on facts that interest you. sadly, there is no way around tabloids and the way they work. some things you just can't change. you can only make the change in your own personal environment and alert people to it. but that's a start!

:mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions