Article 2009 report using double
May 07, 2010, 04:04:11 AM
Good news for all Michael Jackson fans: although “This Is It” will be the King of Pop’s final “curtain call” as he himself announced, it may expand to more locations than just London’s O2 Arena, sources are saying. The 50 dates in London might be just a fraction of a three-year “master plan” that Michael has devised, with the US coming next, Kenny Ortega of the VegasDeluxe says.

When the singer announced the initial 10 dates of the “This Is It” tour, which kicks off this summer, speculation had it that he was only going to perform in the UK because his fanbase in Europe was much stronger than that in the US.

This is not to say that there are no MJ fans back in his home country, though, but just that he has more chances of success if he makes his comeback elsewhere. Now, Ortega shares, all signs are pointing to London being just a “warm up,” with the US coming up next, perhaps in the summer of 2010.

“It’s highly possible that Michael Jackson’s new 50-concert run in London is part of a three-year master plan that could net the King of Pop a staggering $500 million! […] There’s a solid rumor that when Michael’s first England run ends in September and resumes again there in January that he may well do a series of US concerts. Although AEG wants him to appear in Las Vegas, it’s more likely it will be in New York or L.A. where there are arenas with 15,000 to 20,000 seats. ‘The London ticket sales were really a testing of the waters,’ one source told me. ‘There’s no question that Michael and AEG are discussing a world tour now’.” Ortega writes.

Even if this turns out to be just wishful-thinking, Michael Jackson fans (those who have been quick enough to get their hands on a ticket, that is) will still have a blast at the UK series of performances. Reports in the industry claim that the singer is going the extra mile – and then some – to make sure that his shows top anything else the music industry has ever seen. This also includes illusions in the manner of reputed magician Criss Angel, which would have Michael float above the stage and then land on a specific spot, the aforementioned source reveals.

Other surprises would include, according to reports, many look-alikes that would dance and provide the wow factor, while also acting as diversions in case Michael grows tired. “A small army of Michael Jackson look-alike dancers might be recruited as a backup troupe to handle the more challenging routines so the 50-year-old singer won’t be strained during the nightly 100-minute production, his first since 1997.” Ortega adds. For more on what insiders have to say of Michael’s much-mediated comeback, including of his upcoming album, go here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good news for all Michael Jackson fans: although “This Is It” will be the King of Pop’s final “curtain call” as he himself announced, it may expand to more locations than just London’s O2 Arena, sources are saying. The 50 dates in London might be just a fraction of a three-year “master plan” that Michael has devised, with the US coming next, Kenny Ortega of the VegasDeluxe says.

When the singer announced the initial 10 dates of the “This Is It” tour, which kicks off this summer, speculation had it that he was only going to perform in the UK because his fanbase in Europe was much stronger than that in the US.

This is not to say that there are no MJ fans back in his home country, though, but just that he has more chances of success if he makes his comeback elsewhere. Now, Ortega shares, all signs are pointing to London being just a “warm up,” with the US coming up next, perhaps in the summer of 2010.

“It’s highly possible that Michael Jackson’s new 50-concert run in London is part of a three-year master plan that could net the King of Pop a staggering $500 million! […] There’s a solid rumor that when Michael’s first England run ends in September and resumes again there in January that he may well do a series of US concerts. Although AEG wants him to appear in Las Vegas, it’s more likely it will be in New York or L.A. where there are arenas with 15,000 to 20,000 seats. ‘The London ticket sales were really a testing of the waters,’ one source told me. ‘There’s no question that Michael and AEG are discussing a world tour now’.” Ortega writes.

Even if this turns out to be just wishful-thinking, Michael Jackson fans (those who have been quick enough to get their hands on a ticket, that is) will still have a blast at the UK series of performances. Reports in the industry claim that the singer is going the extra mile – and then some – to make sure that his shows top anything else the music industry has ever seen. This also includes illusions in the manner of reputed magician Criss Angel, which would have Michael float above the stage and then land on a specific spot, the aforementioned source reveals.

Other surprises would include, according to reports, many look-alikes that would dance and provide the wow factor, while also acting as diversions in case Michael grows tired. “A small army of Michael Jackson look-alike dancers might be recruited as a backup troupe to handle the more challenging routines so the 50-year-old singer won’t be strained during the nightly 100-minute production, his first since 1997.” Ortega adds. For more on what insiders have to say of Michael’s much-mediated comeback, including of his upcoming album, go here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Article 2009 report using double
May 07, 2010, 04:32:46 AM
It says that they will have "look-a-like dancers" as a backup if MJ gets too tired during the shows.  I'm pretty sure the audience would know the difference.

WOW.  Didn't know MJ had planned for a 2 yr run.  Ending in Vegas....Cirque de Soliel?????
But you are right, they would have had to rehearse at some point.

Good find.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 08:26:05 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
It says that they will have "look-a-like dancers" as a backup if MJ gets too tired during the shows.  I'm pretty sure the audience would know the difference.

WOW.  Didn't know MJ had planned for a 2 yr run.  Ending in Vegas....Cirque de Soliel?????
But you are right, they would have had to rehearse at some point.

Good find.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxx

This sounds much like the story that came from Cassandra Gretchen-Sims (from the Derek Kontz site) months ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

May 07, 2010, 09:04:09 AM
I like how MASTER PLAN is in quotations.......... master plan = hoax.

I never thought he would come back with a tour though, just because I don't think it's about that. But then again... that's what Michael Jackson does, peform. And what bigger BAM than to give the world the greatest show on earth...this hoax is apart of that show. He could reveal all the evil, the illuminati, NWO..and then put on this show like there's no tomorrow (which may really be true, 2012, even if you don't believe in that maybe he does). And then, what's the worst that could happen? They kill him? Well... he already died once! After accomplishing this, they can go ahead and kill him and it won't take away what he exposed and he'll still come out on top.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

suspicious mind

May 07, 2010, 09:13:30 AM
i knew i had seen this before but i didn't want to mention it because i couldn't back it up.i'm so glad someone found it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal