Sangre

Re: Blanket and Paris (WEBCAM VIDEOS)
June 16, 2010, 06:30:53 AM
Last summer, it was said that these children were being supervised and their actions in internet were monitored so they wouldn't read about their father. And now they are posting random videos for their own amusement up for the whole world to see. Kids being kids and they seem like healthy children, which is lovely, but something feels wrong here. Maybe it's just me.

It's good they are allowed to be like normal children and communicate, but still, being a mega celebrity's children is kind of a high risk. They're in a vulnerable place if paparazzi would start spamming their videos or youtube channels with uncomfortable questions.

There's something so adult-like in Paris. Especially recently...They are very cute kids though. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

CC

June 16, 2010, 05:16:39 PM
THE WAY SHE FIS THE HAIR AND THE GLASESS IS SOOOOO MICHAEL!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

mykidsmum

June 16, 2010, 06:44:39 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
"Monkey Please Help" - what do you think of this:

There are „Flying monkeys“ in Wizard of Oz

The flying monkeys initially not so good creatures, finally help Dorothy to get home:

"We will carry you," replied the King, and no sooner had he spoken than two of the Monkeys caught Dorothy in their arms and flew away with her. Others took the Scarecrow and the Woodman and the Lion, and one little Monkey seized Toto and flew after them, although the dog tried hard to bite him.

The Scarecrow and the Tin Woodman were rather frightened at first, for they remembered how badly the Winged Monkeys had treated them before; but they saw that no harm was intended, so they rode through the air quite cheerfully, and had a fine time looking at the pretty gardens and woods far below them.

Dorothy found herself riding easily between two of the biggest Monkeys, one of them the King himself. They had made a chair of their hands and were careful not to hurt her."

Dorothy - red hair red shoes

Red hair

Red shoes

You know I think Monkey may be a possible nickname for Omer.  Omer has a facebook and he was asking what his username should be for his new twitter account.  One of the names he was considering had monkey in it.  Sometimes I think the Jacksons use youtube and twitter to communicate with each other because they are always in different locations.  Even Janet just posted a thank you video on Youtube and Jackie's son Siggy has posted videos on there as well.  If Paris nickname for Omer is monkey that would make sense.  Maybe she needed to hear from him or talk to him.

Okay I have proof now that Omer's nickname must be Monkey.  I checked out his twitter page and here is a tweet from Randy's daughter responding to a comment he made about her driving.  She refers to him as monkey.  So when Paris said in the video Monkey please help she had to be talking to Omer.  Here's the tweet:

RT @genevievejaxn @LilMoonBoi hahah sshhh monkeeyy ur not suppose to tlk about that lol.but im better at driving now lol<--IN THE FASTLANE
about 18 hours ago via web
Reply Retweet
LilMoonBoi? as in the little boy sitting on the moon in neverland logo?!  What year did MJ do that and maybe Omar was the model...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lynn

Paris Jackson youtube video
July 04, 2010, 01:17:35 AM
I came across a video of Paris Jackson saying "Monkey Please Help"
I didn't really think of anything of it until I saw a reflection in her glasses! It looks like a reflection of MJ.  I could be wrong because it's kinda hard to see.
I just thought it was kinda  interesting

[youtube:28dh6qeq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_0Xt5lvutA&feature=related[/youtube:28dh6qeq]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Paris Jackson youtube video
July 04, 2010, 01:32:01 AM
looks like a msn chat window to me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 04, 2010, 01:42:08 AM
Why did she say Monkey please help.. who is Monkey? this is very strange...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 04, 2010, 03:02:56 AM
Seems to reflect an image of Mike (1988 album Bad). :roll:  Katherine said that Paris has several pictures of Mike on the wall of your room. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 06:44:22 AM
Wasn't Monkey Business an outtake from the bad album? It could refer to that maybe.  :D
Just my two cents!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 10:24:57 AM
isn't that michael's nickname. in the ohter forum. there was thread about a mj's worker i think . he was saying that  macauly culkin used to call mj monkey, i don't know how to post a link but here's the page
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . the article is pretty long but it's worth reading it

here the part of macauling calling mj monkey.

There was a knock on the suite door as Michael and his mentor were deep in conversation that evening. Michael asked if I wouldn't mind going to the door. Outside was Macaulay Culkin, in London for his West End play and here to hang out with Michael. 'Hi, there, you big, fat monkey head,' Culkin said to his friend.

You either understand Michael Jackson's Peter Pan thing or not, but he is earnest about it and says that he is not fond of adults and not proud of being one - hence his fellow feeling with ex-child stars like Culkin who, like him, missed out on childhood.

i'm sorry i cou;dn't post the link, but i don't know how to  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 02:49:55 PM
I might be wrong but isn't that HER in her glasses? Obviously she's looking at a computer screen, and it looks like it was taken with a webcam. Usually when you take a video with a webcam it shows yourself or whatever it is your shooting on your screen. Might just be me, but I think that's just her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

July 04, 2010, 11:40:12 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Okay in regards to these videos with Blanket I think the cousins may be the ones who upload the videos to Youtube.  I think they may do it for their own amusement.  It's not like it's a hard thing to do these days.  Kids know more about technology than we adults do.  I saw another video that the younger Jacksons had on Youtube where they're at a hotel acting silly and joking around.  It seems Blanket and Donte are having fun here ruff housing being boys.  Blanket all wrestling with his cousin in the second video.  Blanket seem to be full of energy.  I'm sure he kept MJ going for sure.  He is really cute though.  The Paris video is weird though.

Yeah, I'm with you. These videos are borderline disturbing. Mother really needs to get Alejandra and Jermaine's kids out of Hayvenhurst. They're a bad influence on J3. There isn't much that MJ can do about it (considering we're amid a hoax and all). I read that she's asking that they pay her to move. Are they being blackmailed or something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions