Remember an article a while back about Murray "being on the run"...  and he was pictured running on the beach?

Seems like a com,on theme...  interesting how there seems to be more venom directed towards these two that the actual Dr Murray who supposedly KILLED Michael!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow. I think that is so wrong on the fans part. Yea, What if this guy is telling the truth? We have no idea, we weren't in Michael's home or in his personal relationships. People please stop threatening this man and wait til the truth comes out. Innocent Until Proven Guilty. We don't know if he is Lying or telling the truth. There's always a possibility. This man shouldn't be riddled with death threats, that's Just wrong. Despite of this all I don't think Michael would even approve of such behavior by the fans. We are an Army of L.O.V.E., let's open-mindedly listen to both sides of the tale.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Seriously seems we get what we ask for here. We've been asking ourselves why hasn't a crazed MJ fan attacked Murray? Now, we see it we get the response now Klein and Arnie getting death threats. I do think the man is making a point and we are getting the answer of his disappearance. Michael I believe didn't do this cus wow I'm gonna teach the media a lesson I do believe he was threatened. I do think this "death" turned into something useful for him he's not one to let opportunities pass him. I doubt anything will happen to Arnie and JP just like nothing is happening to Murray we see him still alive well whatever happened to him hey TMZ we need to know where is Murray? Is he on vacation? lol! How did he spend cinco de mayo?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
this picture seems to me like if Klein and Jason were the true lovers, not MJ and Jason..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If I'm wrong I'm sorry, but he's getting what he asked for.  If he wanted to step outside the box and put a red target on his behind well hello somebody's gonna wanna hit the bullseye.  There was no earthly reason for this man to be making these kinds of allegations 10 plus months after Michael departed.  He decided to do it, possibly or moreover probably for some money and so now he's having to put his ill gotten money to use right away. RUN FOREST...RUN. :twisted:  :twisted: Maybe next time, he'll remember the times and won't be so quick to challenge the lunacy (since that's what they call us anyway) of MJ's Army.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

I find this appaling, discusting. First of all I do not believe that MJ is gay. Second of all like someone said here, Maybe this pfeifer did go with an impersonator and he thought it was MJ.. I hate when people talk and the other person is not there to diffend himself.. Well I will defend MJ.. Mr. Pfeifer what ever you name is. you would only wish to have MJ as your boyfriend. DREAM ON....... and dr Klein, I do not wish death to anyone, but you deserve a kick in you know where. How can he betray Michael like that. I hate this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "MJEnjoyYourself"
this picture seems to me like if Klein and Jason were the true lovers, not MJ and Jason..

Oh my, is this a real cover of Us Weekly????? :?:  :?:   I agree with you about Jason and Kline.  All I can say is, MJ, you are looking so fine, Daddy.  Baby, I love you. xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde